#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Some purdy pics from jtgranny.....

I love the orchestra members laughing in this one:

270339312.jpg

The whole package:

270339319.jpg

He loves him some Quiana:

270339316.jpg

Ben Wener's dick is this long:

270339314.jpg

He cracks Jesse up too:

270339320.jpg

Just trying to catch up. Where are the pictures???????????????????

Sorry - serves me right for not uploading them to my own account.

Thanks couchie & muskifest & playbiller . I don't want to join anymore boards. That's for sure. Private or secret. :cryingwlaughter: Not enough time. Besides, I am happy here. I was just curious. Some private boards are not necessarily secret boards, and they do accept new memberships. However if they were smart they would keep it a secret so they could enjoy their fandom. I agree with that couchie. Best to leave them alone.

Is Clay losing weight?

Rivet Rivet.........

Now that I fixed the red x's, can someone with supermodpowers, or CG if you're here, edit that post above to remove them? Thanx. :RedGuy: (Thanks, ldyj.)

I posted bulldog's recap earlier. Here is her daughter's:

this is bulldogs daughter i'm 14 years old and i am posting about my experiance at the Greek theater. Its hard to explain because he has a voice that could move anyone. It was amazing and unbalievable nothing and no one could even compare to him and i will never forget it. I also liked it when we stood in the line waiting for clay to touch out hands and it was worth it . i will never be the same :wub:
Edited by jmh123

Shoot - top of the page again. Dadgummit.

Is that a problem? Maybe, instead of like other boards that celebrate the first page, we should celebrate being at the top of every page! Hee.

Has anyone bought some cough syrup for Clayzor? She seems to have a frog in her throat. You know...."rivet, rivet."

*Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.*

As far as "mauling" Clay goes (and I'm writing this with my husband in the room, hee) -- some days I'm all about the mauling. Some days, though...I just want to hang out with him. It really depends on my mood, not to mention what he's doing at a particular moment.

Shoot - top of the page again. Dadgummit.

Is that a problem? Maybe, instead of like other boards that celebrate the first page, we should celebrate being at the top of every page! Hee.

Good idea!! I like it. I just seem to have top of the page karma, and it feels lonely up there.

Has anyone bought some cough syrup for Clayzor? She seems to have a frog in her throat. You know...."rivet, rivet."

*Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.*

BWAH!!!!!

Isn't about time for stpteach to post again? Haven't seen that avi all day.

Has anyone found out about Claygasm's father?

I am so happy I had the days mixed up - I am almost packed and ready to go to Cary, the dog is completely packed! and I am moving her stuff to the car to drop off tomorrow morning.

Cary or bust. I am almost done with the magnets as well. I just have to hem some pants and I can be done!!!!! See you guys in Raleigh, well some of you anyway.

CLACK RECOMMENDATION:

If you haven't seen it. Quiana's WTLGD. You can hear Quiana sing, but the camera is on Clay and Angela

you can just see him beaming with pride, plus he's mouthing all of the words. It's LA, and it's by Thankful4Clay. I love this one.

CLACK RECOMMENDATION:

If you haven't seen it. Quiana's WTLGD. You can hear Quiana sing, but the camera is on Clay and Angela

you can just see him beaming with pride, plus he's mouthing all of the words. It's LA, and it's by Thankful4Clay. I love this one.

Just watched it. That man loves him some Q&A. What a sweetheart. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just catching up after a long day at work. Claygasm, let us know how things are going with your Dad, okay? I'm sending some positive energy his way....

There sooo much good clack from this tour! It's hard to figure out exactly what to watch, since there's so much good stuff. So far my favorite concerts for clack have been Sterling Heights and Pala. I'm looking forward to seeing what we get from the end of the tour.

And YSRN has a boithday!!

:7252:

Edited by Gibby

Thanks for asking about my father guys! :F_05BL17blowkiss: They didn't do any tests today for some reason or another (my father is not one to ask questions of doctors - very annoying....) but tomorrow they will do an endoscope and I think an MRI. I talked with him and he sounded pretty good for a guy with a tube down his nose and IVs in him. Between his doctor's concern about some shadow he thought he saw on a CT scan at the tail of his pancreas a few months ago and his history of digestive problems (acid reflux etc) its very worrisome. Its been a bad year for him - what with his first health issues in years and years and clsoing down the business. Time for things to turn around, don't you think?

So keep sending all the positive energy in what ever form works best for you!

Now that I fixed the red x's, can someone with supermodpowers, or CG if you're here, edit that post above to remove them? Thanx. :RedGuy: (Thanks, ldyj.)

Thanks for fixing the pictures jmh123 and ldyj!! They are definitely too pretty to be missed!

I think I need to go and download some clack! Please keep posting the recommended clack! I am so far behind I would love to be able to concentrate or now on the best of the best!

Whoa, talk about pressure! Well, I don't know what to say! Oh. You mean you didn't want me to say anything? You just love me for my stolen avatar? *sigh* Well, how about the fact that bulldog is raising one heckuva smart daughter! Good wrap-up youngin'!! :clap:

I went to CV to download clack. What's wrong with CV?? Is it working for anyone??

Welcome stpteach!! I was stalking chasing seeing Clay in California when you first posted and didn't have a chance to say welcome! I've read your posts. I think you'll fit right in here!! And add some excitement! :RedGuy:

Whoa, talk about pressure! Well, I don't know what to say! Oh. You mean you didn't want me to say anything? You just love me for my stolen avatar? *sigh* Well, how about the fact that bulldog is raising one heckuva smart daughter! Good wrap-up youngin'!! :clap:

She is, isn't she? There's a thread at the CB right now of college students who are fans, and a lot of them are saying they've been fans since they were children. Just wait til all those babies who've been listening to Clay since the womb start growing up. LOL.

Pets the purdy avi....

QUICK! HELP! I need to know what stpteach's board name stands for! Every time I see it, I read it as

StripTeach!

And that brings back a very naughty dream I had one time when I was a high school English teacher....

:blink::unsure:

:blush:

:whistling-1:

Edited by muskifest

I went to CV to download clack. What's wrong with CV?? Is it working for anyone??

I've been able to get in without problems.

Ok, something must have happened when I was away because when I used my bookmark I couldn't get in. But when I started from scratch I could - and when I made a new bookmark and used that it worked.

Either that or I am just nuts - which is entirely possible!

QUICK! HELP! I need to know what stpteach's board name stands for! Every time I see it, I read it as

StripTeach!

And that brings back a very naughty dream I had one time when I was a high school English teacher....

:blink::unsure:

:blush:

:whistling-1:

Oh do tell!!!

P.S. Any recommendations on the best Pala clack - especially since Scarlett was a wee bit late to the concert????

Edited by Claygasm

Just a quick hello and :F_05BL17blowkiss: !! Cali was fabulous, as you've read, and some here experienced. I wanna do it again!! And again!! And again!! And...... (You get the drift.)

Incredible concerts, Clay at his best, especially in Pala, wonderful locales, was thrilled to meet SOOOO many people for the first time, and see others again! It was just an absolutely perfect trip!!! Special **waves** to Claygasm and CouchTomato! Thank you so much for finding me at Joe's Crab Shack in San Diego and saying hello!! Of course, :F_05BL17blowkiss: to JaMar - as always, so wonderful to see you and spend time with the gang!!!

My trip was the 3-fer, but believe me, I've surely questioned myself repeatedly why I decided against the 4-fer. One of my less than brilliant decisions.

Life started back to busy at home so trying again to work out the balance between home and Claytime. Claytime is my favorite time.

Lots of :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

P.S. Any recommendations on the best Pala clack - especially since Scarlett was a wee bit late to the concert????

I downloaded all of Spot's stuff. It's hilarious, hawt, and has fantastic singing! I'm going to be converting all of it for my treo (it uses ipod video files).

GBB put together a montage of 'Pala Goodies' that has a lot of the funny stuff on it.

A bunch of fans were waiting in the lobby area of the Indio Holiday Inn around 3pm because their hotel rooms weren't ready yet so KAndre "suggested" that we keep them entertained by taking over the TV in the lobby area. They included fans from Japan, New Zealand and Montana as well as several familiar faces at FCA. These are clickable pictures from that afternoon.

Japanese fans w/o their kimonos:

IMG_0694_sml.JPG

Watch out, Clay!

IMG_0706_sml.JPG

New Zealanders:

IMG_0696_sml.JPG

Montanamom:

IMG_0697_sml.JPG

IMG_0700_sml.JPG

IMG_0710_sml.JPG

IMG_0712_sml.JPG

IMG_0713_sml.JPG