#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

WOW. I just watched the first few LA files that are up, and man, it looks like they had one fine par-tay last night! The Classics were just on fire, and I got all schmoopy seeing the audience in the TWYMMF clip, and then even more so with the glow sticks in the brief BYLM clip. I am so happy for Clay that the gig at the Greek went well. Wish I could have been there!

5 more days till Cary!!!!!

I WAS AT FOURTH ROW!!!!!!CENTER!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oops sorry for shouting...everyone else here is still asleep....but I was at fourth row (not pit) Last night!!!

Thank You to my fairy Godmother KANDRE who gave Couchie and me the ticket ..and couchie who let me use it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was also not too far from the aisle so I was able to see him very well when he went to the audience.

He was on FIRE last night. The sexy with Angela was a bit subdued because of her family...but he didn;t hold back on the teasing...OMG

and Angela and Quiana were on fire as well.

There were so many great moments that its pretty hard to put them all together. I am really amazed that lickiest can put out a great recap right after the show. I might attempt to do a proper one this morning is people don't wake up soon.

anyway...we didn't bother with the bus line last night. But we saw it forming and it was huge. Still don;t know if Clay did walk the line.

We were in stacked parking...so we came prepared to wait it out by visiting the liquor store that just happen to be by the restaurant last night. BUT we ended up in 4 row...and didn;t have long to wait...so we brought the party to the room...so we, CG, Muski, Couchie and Jennaz all had a great time chatting up until 1 am.

But one thing sucks about being in the west coast shows...no one to talk to on the boards!!!!

going to breakfast now..ttyl

ldyJ....good luck....you will be great.

Just dropping by to say thanks for all the Pala love. It's appreciated. And how did I miss Muski last night? Hey, chickie, will you be in Indio? I can't seem to find the right words to thank you for sharing your joy in your daughter's accomplishments. You're a terrific mom.

It was great to see Couch Tomato again and to finally get to meet Ansa and thank her personally for all the help she gave me during the Summer of Great Pins.

Finally, because I'm sure you've all missed my poddish comments while I've been on the road:

MANDATE? Yes!

STAYING WITH RCA? Sticks fingers in ears and goes yah, yah, yah, I can't hear you.

Heh.

Wheeee! So happy for you, ansa!

Clay and his brown nose are cracking me up this morning. :RedGuy:

Forecast for NC for the coming week: Chance of thunderstorms. Temperature 34, feels like 42. OMFG. I don't know what 42 feels like. -42 maybe. Heh. At least I don't need to pack many clothes....

*waves to resident poddie artquest* Glad you had a great time at Pala! The clack is faboo!

Edited by lickiest1

Hee, artquest. I've missed you!!! I love your sense of humor! Wish I was there to squeeze you!

Glad you're having a BLAST!!!

As I am for all of you lucky bitches!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Weeee!!! So glad you made it to The Greek, muski!! You definitely deserved it after that crazy schedule.

So.jellus, but so happy for ya'll. Clay was on fire last night... He's got me wrapped so tight around his pinky it's gotta hurt sometimes!! Hee.

Good luck with your ringin', ldyjocelyn!

Forecast for NC for the coming week: Chance of thunderstorms. Temperature 34, feels like 42. OMFG. I don't know what 42 feels like. -42 maybe. Heh. At least I don't need to pack many clothes....

BWAH! I was thinkin', holy shit, that's COLD!!!!!! And then I remembered. Holy Shit, that's HOT!! :lol:

Edited by YSRN

What? You're up this early too, Ansa? I guess we didn't buy enough Bailey's then, huh!

As you may initimated from earlier posts, I had a blast last night hanging with Couchie, Claygasm, Muskifest and Ansa. Somehow, I missed running into you, Artquest. How could that have happened?

Last night was my only concert, and I must say, it was a joy. There's nothing like hearing his voice live. And he was such a riot, so hilarious and completely comfortable on stage. If there were any fears that he would somehow be intimidated by the venue or the possibilty of industry people in the audience, he put those to rest quickly.

I loved it all. Maybe it's because I haven't been to other concerts this summer, and haven't downloaded a lot of Clack, but for me, everything worked--every joke landed, every song brought a smile to my face, every minute reminded me of why I'm still a fan.

ETA: Hey KAndre! Great to finally meet you, and thanks again for the wonderful seats! They were sooo... much better than what I originally had!

Glad you made it safely to Indio! Say hello to Scarlett!

Edited by JennaZ

Finally, because I'm sure you've all missed my poddish comments while I've been on the road:

MANDATE? Yes!

STAYING WITH RCA? Sticks fingers in ears and goes yah, yah, yah, I can't hear you.

Heh.

BWAH! I was going to ask you about nitpicking on the boards when you got back, but I think you've got it covered. Glad you are having so much fun!!

Wheeee! So happy for you, ansa!

Clay and his brown nose are cracking me up this morning. :RedGuy:

Me too, on both topics. :RedGuy:

Well, it's 11 am, and it's 33 at the moment. Predictions are for 36 today. Supposed to be 38 Wednesday, but cooling off a bit by Friday to 34.4. For the lower 48, that's 91 now, 97 for the high today, 100 on Wednesday, and cooling off to 94 on Friday. Saturday is supposed to be only 89 (31.6), so maybe that cooling will come a bit sooner. Possibility of thunderstorms everyday. Humidity more or less 100% every day. This is the time of year you couldn't have paid me to come home to NC, but oops, I live here now. I was hoping for a weather break for Clay's concert, a little nor'easter or sumpin' to cool things down without drenching us, but instead it'll the hottest week of the year so far. Oh well. Glad I'm not waiting in line for the lawn.

Soooo, basically exactly the same weather as the JBT Cary? Gotcha. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I think I am going to head out to the dollar store today and buy one of those itty bitty fold up ponchos, and a whack of glow sticks to pass out to everyone around me.

What? I think they're awesome! :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I'm glad that tonight's concert is early. I don't think I can do another late night. I'm seriously dragging this morning. :lol:

Edited by lickiest1

AWWWW YSRN we miss you !!! I wish you were here too!!! Its been so fun meeting you and I don't read your post the same anymore...I can so hear you say them!!!

(((Artquest))) hee you can be sure he won't be staying there all his life... I'm sure he will eventually leave RCA...we just don;'t know when.

But I was glad to meet you too and Mr. Artquest!!! I don;t know if anyone reported this yet...but in pala..we were going out of the elevator and Couchie just happen to mention a post by artquest where she mentioned that no bringing liquor into the hotel policy...well...at that moment Mr Artquest was just entering the elevator and his sharp ears picked up Artquests name and he said ...."artquest!?!?I'm Mr. artquest" we then proceeded to say hi...I think we introduced ourselves and I msut say he is totally cute and adorable. You guys make a great couple. So who was making flat Clay dance...that was just hilarious,

I see Jennaz in here too.. *waves*

Everyone is still asleep so don;t know when we can get to call you...I loved meeting you and hope we can do so some other time.

Other FCAer I met were...Jamar and clayzedover....so happy to meet them. We were wondering where rcknrllmom mom and her daughter were...I hope we get to meet her sometime...

I've watched a couple of videos from last night at the Greek. In JoJo's TWYMMF, it looked like a good sized crowd and the people, guys and all, really looked like they were enjoying themselves. There really is no one else like him. He has such good instincts. I've only been fortunate enough to see 1 show and I've been watching quite a bit of the clack. He seems to know how to build the energy and bring it back down when he needs to.

A cute, belated San Diego recap from snitchseeker at the CB:

Ok, so this is a late review, but whatever. There isn't much to add that other posters haven't already said (great job with the details guys! you guys are good!) but it really was an amazing show. It was my FIRST Clay concert ever, after being a fan for years, and the only time I'd seen him before was when I was lucky enough to be able to go to Kimmel this year on Valentine's day. All in all, I really had a great time. It was SO much fun. He looked great, sounded great, and the banter was awesome...he just look like he was at ease and having a good time.

Highlights for the show (can I just say the whole show? lol) were probably the TV show medley (banter, and him dancing like no other to the Jefferson's song, hilarious!), EIH, MOAM, LAA, WY, BYLM (fireworks, and him singing...awesome!), IWTKWLI (was a great little sing off between him and Quianna), Classics Medley (beyond hilarious and just plain fun), and, well yeah I probably will end up naming the entire concert...but I just havta say that his entrance was great, TOA was wonderful, and RHW sounded great with the symphony...ok so I did manage not to name every single song he sang...but they were good too. lol.

The group that we went in was pretty diverse age wise. I'm 19, my friend is 19, my cousin is 22, my younger brother is 13, my other friend is 16, and her sister is 10, and then my parents, and one of my friends parents, so as you can see there was a lot of variation age wise, and EVERYONE had a really good time. My parents don't really consider themselves "fans" per se, but they obviously know a LOT about him and his music because of me, but they said that even though they didn't know every song he sang they had a really great time because he's just so funny. My mom was with me went we went to see him on Kimmel so she knew he was funny, but my dad and her still were surprised at how at ease he is up there and how he treats the audience like family. They thought the banter and the jokes were a real treat. My brother, well he's a typical 13 year old "teenager" who won't admit that he likes Clay Aiken. lol...but we all know that he has his list of favorite Clay songs (some of which were sung last night) and that he definitely thought Clay was really funny. He kept telling me, well I didn't know all the songs, but I will admit that he's REALLY funny, he's kinda cool like that. Of course then the classics medley came and my brother was dancing around like we were at Wango Tango or something...haha...he really had a great time and though it was so cool to see Clay sing Yeah and Sexy Back, and he almost fell over laughing with Baby Got Back...sooo even though he still won't admit that he had a great time, we all know he did. haha. The rest of us were all fans you can imagine that we all had a great time, and ALL of us were seeing him for the first time!

There was a lot of people there, and because (sadly) I could only go to one concert, I wanted to go to SD because I knew that with the smaller venue, I'd be able to see better and we enede up getting really good seats. We were in Cab I and J on the sides, and we could see really well. It was totally worth it, and it was really beautiful on the bay. I live in OC so I'm used to the beaches and the bays and all that, but it was really beatiful there, I'd never been to that part of San Deigo before and it was great.

All in all, we all had a great time (even my brother...haha), and I really, really wish I could see him again. It was so much fun, and for a first time concert goer, I can't belive how great it was. I can't wait to see him again!

A couple of additions in later posts:

Glad you guys liked the comments about my brother! haha...he'll never admit it but when we're in the car and I have a Clay CD in there he makes me put on either Touch, Without You, Broken Wings, IWTKWLI...and a few others.

Oh I forgot to add that one part of the show that cracked me up that wasn't part of the usual banter or anything like that was at the beginning of IWTKWLI. He had shifted his seat and mike stand towards Angela and he sang his first few lines, then when the girls part started he was looking at Angela waiting for her to sing only to realize that Quianna started singing the part. And he got this kind of "ohh...opps" look on his face and quickly shifted his seats towards Quianna and kept on singing. It was just really funny and cute!

Once again, Clay is winning over the not.just.us. young & old, male and female, with his amazing instincts.

ETA: I noticed that atinal and I are sharing a brain over his instincts. You just can't teach that stuff.

Found a few more not.just.us. stories over at the CB in the "I saw a woman fall in love" thread:

I took my 20 year old niece (who has never professed to be a fan of Clay) with me to the concert at the NJPAC. She seemed like she enjoyed the concert but didn't give me any indication that she has been Clayverted. This morning, however, as I was driving to drop her off at my sister's on my way to work, she sheepishly asked me how the the tune for MOAM went again as it kept bugging her all night trying to remember it. By some coincidence, I had just put the CD of MOAM on my player the day before so I just quickly found the track and put it on and noticed the smile that quickly came to her face. Hmmmm....I think I may have a closet Clay fan in her but I am sure it won't be long before she can claim to be one without feeling embarrassed about it.

I brought a friend to NH, who had only seen him once in VT during JBT. It was wonderful to see the light in her eyes, and the smile she couldn't wipe off her face.

We were able to move up to the center and 5th row when he came and sat right in front of us.....well, she said that she would have gladly paid 1,000 for that experience....this was the best time ever, and she is definately planning on going to Albany in Dec with me.....she said, there is "no way" that she is not going in DEC.

At the Raleigh TBAF Gala, a man and his wife, who were members of the Cardinal Club and came to the event just to see what all the fuss was about, sat next to me and my husband. They roared with laughter at Clay's antics during the auction, along with everyone else, and were stunned after he finished singing! They had no idea he was so good!! They both became "believers" that night!
Edited by jmh123

Oh, I forgot to say: Two friends of mine told me they saw Kelly arrive at the Greek tonight!

Your friends have good eyes, muski, Kelly was there last night.

from karla at CV...doesn't say where she got this, only that it was a fan pic

kellyandclayattheGreek07.jpg

...and from EmeraldEyes...

Someone at OFC reported that KellyC was there (in a box seat about halfway up). I don't think I saw anyone else report it so saltlick until more confirmation. Sheesh, I'm so cynical these days.

Thank you all for the great recaps. You make this midwest girl feel like she's sitting out west again. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm back! Bell ringing went fine, and I got lots of nice compliments. First service I missed a few notes, but the second service went perfect. I should have had my husband video it and then I could have provided ldyjack....

*g*

I WAS AT FOURTH ROW!!!!!!CENTER!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oops sorry for shouting...everyone else here is still asleep....but I was at fourth row (not pit) Last night!!!

Oh that's OK, I'd shout too if I were you! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

anyway...we didn't bother with the bus line last night. But we saw it forming and it was huge. Still don;t know if Clay did walk the line.

Yes, he did. There's clack available.

MANDATE? Yes!

Heh.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: artquest! And I was totally serious about having your husband post his responses and such from the past few shows. I could hear him laughing in some of the clack. He sounds like a keeper.

Last night was my only concert, and I must say, it was a joy. There's nothing like hearing his voice live. And he was such a riot, so hilarious and completely comfortable on stage. If there were any fears that he would somehow be intimidated by the venue or the possibilty of industry people in the audience, he put those to rest quickly.

I loved it all. Maybe it's because I haven't been to other concerts this summer, and haven't downloaded a lot of Clack, but for me, everything worked--every joke landed, every song brought a smile to my face, every minute reminded me of why I'm still a fan.

I love this. Simply love this. I'm glad you had a great evening, and was able to share it with friends later. I wish I could have been able to stay up all night so that I could have chatted with you via online.

Off to watch more clack!

OK, just watched the "officially cool" schtick from last night. First of all, totally agree with laughn yesterday when she talked about how he's spoofing himself as much as the "cool kids," and I agree with her that I find that sexier than hell. Secondly -- the man is a fantastic actor. Or just a fantastic ham, take your pick. *g*

I'M ALIVE! Scarlett is simply psychotic in even sense of the word...

OK....a quick Cali recap! HA HA!

Y'all will only get formatting and spaces in your dreams!

I actually leave for the airport in enough to get the cheap parking...yay me! Of course they've already started boarding by the time I get to the gate but I don't care cause I've bumped to first and abandon the peons in coach. the flight is uneventful, I land at lax, get on the hertz bus, see my name on the board and head for slot 289. there it is...a totally KICK ASS RED MIATA CONVERTIBLE! I get in, play all the stuff, drop in my most recent Clay CD and the damn thing's multi play ain't working! they offer me a silver one which I reject as red is a necessity. this may have been a mistake. as I'm programming elvira (yes, capitalization is gonna be sporadic), couchie calls squealing in joy. she sez they are in san diego, getting to do the ihop thing and will be headed for the winery. I sez ok i'm leaving lax and will meet y'all at the place but gotta take off early cause I gotta pick up Scarlett at 2:30. it's now a little after 10. the cali posse all goes, "oh no, you'll never make it...just (and i'm paraphrasing now: just sit on your ass for five hours while we drink up your share of the wine) don't worry about little ole us. I sez no, I can make it in PLENTY of time - i promise you won't have to wait long on me at all. the cali FCA: 40 mi from the winery. me: a little over a 100 away without a clue to where it is. by 11:50, i am calling those heifers to find out where the hell they are. it's frickin' hot out there and they are taking the scenic route! they eventually show up after i give those so-called natives directions-and into the winery we go. we buy crackers and goat cheese and halveri and cheddar since i haven't eaten sinced five that morning, go to buy the wine tasting thing (thanks, couchie) and they gave us six tokens each. and some of those pours were waaaaaay more than an ounce. I really liked our wine tasting chick, we gave a fun spiel which boiled down to: if ya like it, it's good wine, if ya don't, it's crap. and then provided us which samples of both...couchie really liked the unbottled cold duck they claimed was champagne, (couchie also tried to cheat the winery by not turning in her tokens -she's taken to extra-special minionhood like a duck to water); ansa was mightily interested in which one had the widest legs and alcohol content (sort of like a sailor) - i think she wanted more bang for the buck; CG sniffed and snorted and swirled and kept forgetting what the hell she had last time...

ok i'mposting now so it doesn't like dissappear on my ass

M&G Report from LittleMax1 at CV:

I’ve never done a recap before. Disclaimer: I had originally planned to take notes, but the M&G went by so fast, I gave up. This is not in the correct order and the events listed are how I remembered them or tried to remember them. Also, I am not a very good storyteller and have a very bad memory. So here goes:

We waited around at the box offices as told in the e-mail. I was really nervous, but I met maryann1 from Clayversity. She was really nice, so I was able to calm down a bit. We were finally gathered up by a blond woman and lead through the gate to meet with Jerome. They scanned our tickets as we went through the gate. It appeared that there would be 10 in our group. Four in our group won a BAF auction. We had to wait there a bit for the tenth person (an OFC winner). Jerome finally gave up and we went into the theatre building to a small room with chairs set up in an oval. Jerome gave his little speech. One woman didn’t know the M&G procedure (picture taking) and Jerome teased her asking if she was on the boards, when she became a fan, etc.

Jerome finally got Clay. He wore the purple shirt, cargo pants, and flipflops. His hair was kind of messed up. Now starting from this point, things get a bit hazy. Clay instantly recognized the woman on my right. She had been at the Pala M&G. He asked how she was able to get another M&G. She said she was one of the auction winners. I think he recognized one other person. Clay went around and asked our names and shook our hands. He sat in the chair close to the door on the other side of the room where I was sitting. There were a lot of extra people in the room. One of them was a young male who was his cousin. The cousin was there with, I believe, a friend. At some point Clay asked who was from southern California. Most of us were, so he asked the person who wasn’t where she was from. She gave a name of a suburb in Boston. Clay asked her why she just didn’t say “Boston”. He joked around with her a bit.

Then he asked for any questions (there were three of us with prepared questions).

Maryann1 told Clay about a friend and the 100 tickets that were donated. She can tell more about this herself. He was really appreciative about that. Another told about a little girl with MS (?) who attended the JNT in 2005 in LA and how it affected her life. I think this touched him and then Clay jokingly said this was a Q & A and told us to ask! Here are some of the questions asked by others.

Q: What country did you like the best and why?

A: He thought for a while and really couldn’t decide.

Q: Where do you want to travel to the most?

A: Thought a while again and came up with Egypt.

Q: Where are Raleigh and Durham?

A: They are at home. The person that is living with him is taking care of them. Hum. Wonder who that person is.

I know there were other questions, but I was concentrating on mine, and there was so much going on. He kept asking for (demanding) questions. While he was signing stuff at the end he was still asking and answering question, it was hard for me to listen while I was getting my poster ready to get signed. It was hard trying to get it out of that cellophane cover thing. Jamie said not to worry about it and took it with the wrap still on. I was going to give Jamie my Sharpie with silver ink that I bought since the poster was so dark and I didn’t want Clay to write over his face. But she said they had that covered. Boy, they are very professional and think of everything. Anyway, these are the questions I asked:

Q: How are you or will you prepare for “Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader”? Have you watched the show?

A: He said he has watched the show and implied with that snarky look on his face that he didn’t need to study. Maryann1 told him we were a little concerned about the geography and math questions. He then asked her to give him a question. She gave him some city names and he didn’t know the answers. He said they won’t ask him those kinds of questions. He said it didn’t matter anyway because it was rigged just like American Idol (I think he said this). Remember, most of his answers were given in a joking around manner.

Q: Will any of the original songs that were going to be on the CD that was never made be on the next one?

A: He said he was already asked that question. I told him that I hadn’t seen the question on any recap. So he told us to put it in our recaps! I just read a late Pala recap where the question was asked. Darn it. He basically answered it the same about four of the songs being finalized and "A Thousand Days" was on ATDW. Clay introduced Jaymes (who was like squatting on the floor because there weren't enough chairs) and said we were lucky, since this was the first concert she’s been to (this tour). He mentioned she helped select the producer from London, etc. He said the album was going to have a different sound and that he was going to leave the album all up to Jaymes this time. If it failed, it was all her fault. I believe someone must have mentioned “Lover All Alone”, because he and Jaymes talked about getting it on the next CD. Maryann1 asked about “Compromise”. He said he didn’t know how these things get around that it was some kind of myth or legend or something like that.

Q: When you tour in Asia or any other country where English is not their spoken language, how will you do your banter? (I don’t know why I asked this question, I had so many other better ones. It was so nerve racking that I just picked one off my list)

A: He hadn’t even thought about this, he then asked why and did I know something he didn’t? I’m Asian, that’s why I think he asked me that. I said “no”. He said it took him one week to prepare for that speech he made in Malaysia (I think that was the country he said). He then said most countries know English as a second language, not like here in the U.S. (where we only know one language).

Q: Do you wash your hands after the handshake line? This was while he was signing stuff and he kept asking for questions.

A: No. He never thought about that and now it was going to make him paranoid. Someone mentioned their friend did not shake his hand once because she had eaten nuts.

At the end, the woman on my right said that Clay seemed to be in a cheerier mood than at the Pala M&G. Then we quickly took our pictures. I accidentally bumped my head on Clay’s and told him I was sorry. He said it was okay. We hung around a little bit in the room until the guy came and escorted us out. The auction people were going to get something and stayed behind.

After the M&G, my husband asked how many questions I was able to ask. I told him about 4 and then realized I did get to ask a lot. I hope I didn’t hog all of the questions. I feel bad now. But it seemed no one was asking questions, so I just jumped in. Anyway, I am so relieved this is over.

Edited by JennaZ

Some purdy pics from jtgranny.....

I love the orchestra members laughing in this one:

270339312.jpg

The whole package:

270339319.jpg

He loves him some Quiana:

270339316.jpg

Ben Wener's dick is this long:

270339314.jpg

He cracks Jesse up too:

270339320.jpg

Edited by jmh123

What stunning lickable pictures. Those shell pink droopy full lips, the lashes ,the NOSE, the stubble, the everything and the fact that he's a total cuddleslut............I'm dead. where's the thudmat emoticon>

Glad you all had a blast. Off to NC this Thursday. I'll be five miles back, but that's okay. There's asheville and knox.

Couple of cool things from CH.

There are some embedded youtub vids in this blog filmed at the Greek last night from pretty high up in the back. Gives a very different perspective on "Because You Loved Me":

http://babyfront.blogspot.com/

on YouTube is adorable - a kid caught enjoying and singing along with Clay!

I don't understand wasting time and energy on bad reviews. Why even read them? I know I didn't. It's pretty obvious to me that Mr. Aiken knocked it out of the park last night!

Less than 2 hours till show time! We are sooooo spoiled. :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Edited by lickiest1

Couchie here: We're in Indio!! Getting ready to go to my final concert. This has been an amazing trips. I've just enjoyed meeting with friends. I added to my FCA meeting list: clayzedover. It was nice to meet you. And we loved hanging out with JennaZ. What a cutie pie! The restaurant was fabulous. Oh, we did the stacked parking, and prepared for a sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow exit from the premises so we came prepared with libation but alas, we got out in like 5 minutes. Whoo hooo. Trouble free and fun and only $15 per carload. Then we partied all night..ok well into 2 am.

I loved the concert. I love how he showcased Angela and the "surpise!" in a look who's coming to dinner kind of way was hilarious. I thought he looked great last night..hair and all. Loved the black shirt.

OK better go get ready. Sigh. One more to go.

So KAndre and Scarlett are here getting dressed. KAndre has bling including tiara we gave her. She's lookin guite understated. And Scarlett is looking HOT. BTW, don't believe a word of KAndre's recap. I can't wait to get home..oh yes I can ... but when I get home I will clear up all of her delusional ramblings in her recap. And I'll have actual paragraphs.

ETA: To everyone who came up to me to say they lurk at FCA...come on in! We won't bite.... too hard.

Couple of cool things from CH.

I don't understand wasting time and energy on bad reviews. Why even read them? I know I didn't. It's pretty obvious to me that Mr. Aiken knocked it out of the park last night!

Less than 2 hours till show time! We are sooooo spoiled. :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

You're right of course, lickiest1. I'll take the words of everybody I've spoken to at my four shows so far, and what I saw and heard with my own eyes over the petty jealousy of a jerk-off like that any time. Hell, I've read worse written by fans. Who paid for tickets. Again and again. *g*

eta: atinal, what I wonder is where the hell is the editor in all this. Do they simply not give a shit that this guy is working out his oedipal issues in their newspaper?

Edited by cindilu2