#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Oh joy, another casual Clay slam in a mainstream movie. The only good thing about this particular one is that unlike tv shows who don't care one way or the other about one viewer without a Nielsen box, I can speak with my dollars when it comes to a movie. I can't stand Adam Sandler, but do like Kevin James. But they won't get my $8.75

See, I don't care why they diss him, I only care that they do. I know people say 'any mention is a good mention', but I don't believe that. It just adds to the perception that it isn't cool to love Clay Aiken. Fuck 'em.

I don't do death threats, but I don't have to like it either.

It is a concert night, idont care about the uncool - like Sandler when ther is a concert to be reported. whaps self again fro forgeting to order the cellstream. I will be reading your reports - or the reports of those who stay up late enough. Seems like all the west coasters are going to be there.

I hope thisis another great night for Clay.

OK, I had a beautiful exhausting day and a fairly happy!!!It is cool enough so I can just have the screen door open, so the dog can stayout all evening - for joy, for joy!!!! And I can type without having to pander to a restless creature.

Going to catch up on some boards.

Enjoy, all concert goers, enjoy. I am with you in spirit.

I certainly didn't mean to rain on anybody's concert last night by mentioning I heard a Clay mention in a movie. I certainly wasn't advocating anyone fork over 8 bucks to go watch the movie. Wasn't condoning the dissing that Clay gets everywhere either. I just mentioned it. Sorry if it offended anyone. I had a beautiful day as well and was just sharing it. No motives what so ever behind my post.

I'm going to save this post every paragraph because I keep losing it on this laptop. Clay wowed us. Jerome teased us...and Ansa floated back to the hotel in a Clay Aiken fog...ok we were pretty high ourselves.

This is a drive by post to say how much I enjoyed the concert. My favorites tonight were I Want to Know What Love Is with Quiana, Measure of a Man, These Open Arms, Lover All Alone just cuz, and Because You Loved Me. I just love the ATDW stuff over the medleys. I love his voice and just can sit back and listen to him sing all night long. Him getting the spirit during the Jeffersons was very funny. He conjured up Weezy and Mother Jefferson. Silly boy. Good times!

The bus line was a freakin' hoot. We waited well over an hour because Clay had other obligations. Jerome then came out and got us out of the parking lot and we formed a line around this big basketball court. But it wasn't big enough for it to be single file so Jerome took a Claymate by the hand and took the line in another direction. After he had done that it was almost perfect. Just one little areas where we were doubled up. So jerome -and by the way did I say the man is looking mighty fine these days - anyway, he came over near where we were standing, grabbed someone a few folks away from Ansa, me, CG and my friend Salud..and then said follow him... we made some sort of scraggly looking something which made him look at us all crazy like. We dutily reformed something resembling a line. We were like a little tail about 10 people long inside this big ass square. After Jerome did his speech---you should know it by now--it got all the same laughs as usual, he walked by us to go get Clay. As he passed us he said, and I STILL don't know what you guys are. We obliged him by laughing our fool heads off. Then he brought Clay to us..and started with us first and we touched him. heee. And then because it was a square we got to watch him do the entire line in about 2 minutes. He looks so small next to Jerome.

Everybody is sleep but me. We had such a fun day. It started off at 6 am this morning and I will forever be made to pay for making such early plane reservations. Then I got us to the airport an hour before the flight because well I always get to the airport an hour before the flight and never had a problem. Well today the line to check bags was long, and the security line was even longer. I mean we got to it at 7:30 and it wrapped around so many times before going out side the terminal and down the street. After much angst, and contingency plan making we made it to the boarding area for our 8 am flight at 7:58 and thirty seconds.

Muski told you about our very lovely GPS who we have named Morticia. She lets us know every time we missed one of her instructions, which always seem to involve turning within the next 200 or 400 feet - by recalculating our directions. Hysterical. I think we've heard the words recalculating at least 10 times today. CG and I seem to have the same lack of skill set when it comes to driving - lousy sense of direction and mediocre parallel parkers heee.

We attended the CH pre party. I had more bad crab cakes Play LOL. But I keep trying because I love them so much. Had a lovely time though. Waves to Artquest, the FCA lurkers who should come on out and play with us, and whoo hoo I met the lovely Jamar, my sports sister, old friends and new friends. OOOH also met Karen Eh! It was nice to meet some FCAers.

I'm sure there will be clack but they were on the alert tonight. We saw them take someone's video camera at intermission. KarenEh's camera was taken by security before the show.

That's it for now. I should go to bed...onward to Pala.

Couchie I am so glad that you had a great time. Can't wait for you and Ansamcw and Claygasm to give your reports.

Clay looks great in those pictures. I love him in black for photographs. Heck I love him in anything or nothing at all.

merrieee, I am so excited that you are back and got to meet Orlando Bloom. He is sooooooo hot isn't he? I'm really sorry to hear about your pet. That had to be devasting. When you have had one for that long they are like your children.

Clay wants TV so badly he would even do a judging stint on AI...........

Bringing this over from CV via CH.

One of Clay's beautiful Japanese fans was part of the M&G after the concert.

Woke up to an email from my friend. She said in part

The final song, "Because You Loved Me" was amazing. At some point in the song, the fireworks began in sync with his song. Girls started bawling--again. (Or should I say, still?) It was so moving to watch them react. I was so happy for them that there aren't enough words to describe it.

After the concert, **** (the one who won a M&G) was wisked off to the 'magical' place. <laugh> We waited for her right outside the gates but they wouldn't let us stay there. We moved outside the gates where a "bus line" was being readied.

We got in line and waited for a long time. The bus with Clay's mom had full lights on and Faye made it a point to wave to everyone in line. She STILL had on the silk kimono that they gave her!

Angela and Quiana also passed the crowd by in a bus.

Sean's sister came up to the gals and got her photo taken. (Who's Sean?) <laugh>

After a while, **** came out, crying. At first, they told them that they wouldn't have individual shots with Clay; instead, they would be in groups of four. However, Clay said, "No. We're doing individual shots." In the meantime, while waiting for Clay, **** gave the gifts to Mary. **** explained each gift and said Mary was just elated. The gals gathered their fan letters and put it in a binder type thingie with their letters inside so that they could be easily read. (Cool idea!)

Then Clay came out and asked everyone's name. **** said that Clay immediately remembered her name. She got the "prom" pose! They will be receiving by mail, an actual photograph of their M&G. They also got a certificate commemorating the event and donation. (For tax purposes, I assume).

When it was time to go, **** shook Clay's hand and said, "ARIGATO" (thank you) to which Clay responded in (what she said was) perfect japanese, "ARIGATO".

What a guy!

I removed her name out of respect for privacy on the internet... but I can tell you that they felt the day was magical. And they will turn around and do it all over again tonight. (don't think they will be dressed as the first night, so they will be harder to see.

I'm a bit confused...were the m&g's after the concert this time? Or was this a different m&g? It sounds like they got tax receipts, so maybe it was one that was auctioned off?

Clay wants TV so badly he would even do a judging stint on AI...........

Well, that would certainly give Clay the higher profile that some of his fans keep whining about.

Based on the David Foster thing, I think he would do a great job. Clay would be more articulate than Randy (pitchy-DAWG-Mariah Carey!-Journey!), and he would be supportive and understanding like Paula without all the, ummm, buckets of crazy. And Clay would also be able to hold his own against Simon and Ryan, I think. Personally, I'd love to see Clay on my TV again twice a week. American Idol is going to be his "hook" for a long time, and if he could get a ton of exposure and a big paycheck out of it, good for him. After all, even Kelly Clarkson has come around to realizing that being exposed to a tv audience of 30 million isn't such a bad thing after all.

Then again, judging would require an extensive time commitment, what with flying around for the audition rounds, promo, etc. And there's the whole excessively mean / jumped the shark thing that got thrown around quite a bit last season. Anyway, I don't see it ever happening - it's just interesting to speculate in a theoretical way.

I'm a bit confused...were the m&g's after the concert this time? Or was this a different m&g? It sounds like they got tax receipts, so maybe it was one that was auctioned off?

I think I read about this - if you made a contribution to the symphony of $500(?), you got your name entered in a drawing for a M&G. I think this is what the e-mail is refering to. It was separate from the regular fan club M&G.

Bottle, I too, think Clay would be good at judging based on what we saw from the Foster Gala. Clay mentioned a long time ago he'd like to go back and be a judge. It is interesting, on So You Think You Can Dance, they have brought back 2 of last years contestants to do choreography for dances this season and they did an excellent job. Kelly is doing Canadian Idol as a coach. I think Clay would have a lot to offer. I know it would get me to watch the show again and I haven't watched since season 3. Not that they miss me with all of their millions of viewers.

Thanks, bottecap, I remember reading about that too. That makes sense.

There are a few pictures over on CH by mel ladi, and there is already Sorry and RHW clack in the vault! Wheeeee! Can't wait to find out he changed up RHW.

I dowloaded the RHW here at the work, and he really does some good changeups, especially toward the end -- he went higher on several notes, different than usual. Also, "I'll take the chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance..." Glory note holding at it's finest...

There's busline clack available now too, and I think I could see the back of CG's head! Couldn't see the rest of the FCA people though....

Just finished reading the concert thread. It was fun reading about the girls from Japan. I love stories about these things. How nice of Faye to wear the kimono. Clay sounded so funny last night. Can't wait to view some clack and see if he toned it down much with mamma there. He is loosening up so much this tour, maybe he doesn't feel he needs to do that when momma is around anymore. Let's hope so.

I think Clay would make a great judge on AI. I don't think he will be asked to do it though. There was a time when I loathed the fact that he would keep associating himself with the show. Mainly because I don't think the show likes Clay, as much as he likes them. JMO though. I don't really see how the show, itself, has served his career in any big way other than his discovery on it in season 2. I know others will disagree. However, I see that Clay doesn't want to let AI go. So far be it from me to worry or care about it anymore. It's his life and career after all, isn't it? :cryingwlaughter: Actually I think AI's days are numbered. The popularity of the show is dwindling. People are onto the manipulation and the fact that they choose who they want to win.

Off to download some clack. I hope we get ETYGA up soon. I just love the way Clay sings that song. I would truly love to hear him add Broken Wings and IYDKMBN before the tour ends. That would be such an awesome way to end this tour.

Edited by Clayzorback

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have an EXTRA HOTEL ROOM in Asheville that I need to cancel, but if anyone would like to take it over, let me know.

It's at the Residence Inn Asheville Biltmore, Queen bed for two.

The night of August 11.

I need to know before Wedenesday next week so I can cancel it.

PM me!

Leaving Thursday for RALEIGH!!!

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Good Morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Been catching up with you guys reading the threads, and there's a lot going on. Sorry I cratered during the cellcert last night. My carriage/pumpkin arrived early. :lol:

If anyone could rip me an mp3 of RHW, I'd be eternally grateful. I can do it myself, but not until tonight.

I have been listening to Deborah's audio this morning and would love to have several songs as singles. I love the way Clay is improvising changeups in these songs. RHW is right up there! :)

Thnx for the wonderful recaps! :clap:

Have a great day, all! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif

Clay sounded so funny last night. Can't wait to view some clack and see if he toned it down much with mamma there. He is loosening up so much this tour, maybe he doesn't feel he needs to do that when momma is around anymore. Let's hope so.

I never really understood the assumption that he "tones it down" when Faye is in the audience. I've been to lots of shows in NC (IT, NAT, JBT, not to mention BAF gala) and I never witnessed that at all. In some cases, I think he ramps it up for shock value. :P EEEEEE, is it time to hit the road for Cary yet?

I think Clay would make a great judge on AI. I don't think he will be asked to do it though. There was a time when I loathed the fact that he would keep associating himself with the show. Mainly because I don't think the show likes Clay, as much as he likes them. JMO though. I don't really see how the show, itself, has served his career in any big way other than his discovery on it in season 2. I know others will disagree. However, I see that Clay doesn't want to let AI go. So far be it from me to worry or care about it anymore. It's his life and career after all, isn't it? :cryingwlaughter:

Clay is the epitome of the underdog. He will forever be associated with AI, so there's really no point in trying to disassociate himself from it, IMO. Ask anyone who is the most successful runner up and I'd bet 99% of them would say Clay. Would I like to see him as a judge? Not really. I don't enjoy the show. But you can bet I'd be a faithful watcher if he'd be on my TV screen week after week. And I'd bet he would really change the show up just with his presence and his input, and make it into something I enjoyed after all.

Actually I think AI's days are numbered. The popularity of the show is dwindling. People are onto the manipulation and the fact that they choose who they want to win.

As much as I'd like to see the show's popularity dwindling, I don't. It seems bigger than ever. Unfortunately, most people I talk to seem to enjoy the bad auditions more than the actual talent. Which is exactly what I hate most about the show.

Edited by lickiest1

I've just seen toni7babe's clack of SexyBack from last night...and I'd say he didn't TONE that down. Same with her Opposites Attract. He's got that whipping move down cold.

:Thud::Thud::Thud:

I think I'd have to agree with lickiest on the AI being more popular than ever thing. I think the show is, what I think I see happening with the last two seasons is the winners aren't necessarily as popular or successful as previous winners or runners up have been. I think the audience still loves the show and tunes in because they think it's good TV, but don't necessarily support the contestants like they did. I think it may have something to do with so many of them getting record deals.

merrieeee!!!!! I've missed you and hope you had a lovely time in Jolly Olde England! Welcome back to the land of heat and humidity. (I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.)

Regarding AI, I've always thought Clay would love to be a judge on that show. When he said on LKL last year that he'd go on AI every week if he could, I thought then that he'd really like to sit on the judging panel. I've never thought that "Idol" doesn't like Clay, but tension between certain individuals like Cowell. Clay has expressed good feelings in the past for Fuller, don't know if that remains however, but I think Nigel Lythgoe is pro-Clay, not to mention behind the scenes people like MIchael Ormand who seems very positive on Clay. Now I see that AI has a "Clay" question on their home page regarding which runner-up would you like to return: http://www.americanidol.com/

My DC/Virginia family leaves today so I hope to have a window of opportunity to spend some time online before the relatives from Spain arrive next week. After that .... I'm going to Florida to see Clay!!!! For now, just about every second I have to get on the computer is Clack controlled. There is ever so much pretty and hot to see these days.

Edited by keepingfaith

Gee Whiz, KeeingFaith, talk about busy. Until I go to raleigh - I, uh, I, uh, have to entertain the dog! Lucky you get to the last show. Watch out for the silly string!

Congrats to all the CA concert goers. I swear Clay is like aging wines, he just gets better each show.

AI - Here is my feelings on this. Clay was a mentor to the kids on Candian Idol once and he was great. - down load the video if you have not seen it.

Clay realizes that he has taken some hits in fandom (and to some extent I blame false expectations, et al for that), not to mention the jealousy that drove some "fans/famewhores" into haterdom, idiots need a life. And he does not have the coolness factor.

AI is still good eposure, even though ratings fell a bit (boring idols, stupid mphasis on cool stars). Every time Clay appears, he does well.

If Clay became a judge, he would up his appearance desirability on talk shows, which might give him mre opportunities to perform/promote.

If Clay ws a judge, he would be the break out hit of the show (not good for the show, but good for Clay). Judges always wantit to be about them, but so far, only Simon got that.

Time commitment, not so great. i hear about Paula whining about all the time she spends in auditions, except she misses half of them. - see Hey paula, to see what delusional a pain in the ass she really is. The thing to remember is that the judges spend 1 day in each audition city after the staff goes through the interviews and 1 week in Hollywood, working hard there, but really picking who the producers want picked. then they spend time promoting the show and themselves and 3 days a week for 16 weeks. I don't think that is too excessive.

If it is offered, I thinkit would be a good move. If they went to a dfferent idol each week, it would also be a good move.

Clay's career moves may not thrill every fan, but then again, nothing pleases all the fans.

As to Clay's jking about the album taking a long time, I think he might be trying to forstall the 2006 angst when fan experts determined that Clay would have an album out that year and it just did not happen, then gloom seem to settle everywhere. can I create a new term - fanpert? Or Fanex?

If anyone could rip me an mp3 of RHW, I'd be eternally grateful. I can do it myself, but not until tonight.

Here ya go. It's ripped from ncsupack's video, and I don't think that it's the best audio, but it will do for now. Hopefully something else will show up with better audio.

RHW audio - yousendit

As to Clay's jking about the album taking a long time, I think he might be trying to forstall the 2006 angst when fan experts determined that Clay would have an album out that year and it just did not happen, then gloom seem to settle everywhere. can I create a new term - fanpert? Or Fanex?

I tend to agree, Playbiller. I remember how angry people were when an album wasn't released in 2005. My sense is that his next album is still in its initial stages. Producer found, but not ready to announce. At least one song being considered but not performed for audiences. Seems like he's prepared to find the right material, even if it takes a while. I find it premature to assume that he's had a recent disagreement with the label.

Glad to hear that Couchie, Claygasm, Ansa and the rest are having such a ball! I can't wait to meet you!

Here ya go. It's ripped from ncsupack's video, and I don't think that it's the best audio, but it will do for now. Hopefully something else will show up with better audio.

RHW audio - yousendit

:F_05BL17blowkiss: You are a sweetheart, taking pity on me here at work!

ETA: EEEEEEEEEEEEE! It sounds fabulous! I love the new ending! Please let it still be in the set list in Cary....::insert praying emoticon::

I tend to agree, Playbiller. I remember how angry people were when an album wasn't released in 2005. My sense is that his next album is still in its initial stages. Producer found, but not ready to announce. At least one song being considered but not performed for audiences. Seems like he's prepared to find the right material, even if it takes a while. I find it premature to assume that he's had a recent disagreement with the label.

Yep, I tend to agree with this as well. Some fans like to create their own hopes and dreams angst by projecting unrealistic or unlikely (IMO) scenarios, like an album out by early next year, ready to tour on by summer, and then when those projections don't come true, they blame Clay get all upset. I just don't see the point of it, myself. I am not counting on anything being ready by next year. If it is, woo hoo! I'll be first in line to buy the album and attend the concerts. If it's longer, no problem, I'll still be first in line whenever it gets here! However, I think my online presence will diminish for a while. :lol: I just don't need to get sucked into the angst like last time. Been there, done that, tried to talk reason for a long time, but it's like beating your head against a wall. Doesn't seem to accomplish anything, and it hurts. So this time I probably won't bother. However, it'll be nice to have this place to call home.

OK, seeing as how no one else has posted, I'll just append this San Diego M&G story from gma23boys at the Clayboard:

Here's my recap of the M&G .... OMG!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Me and my M&G buddy took a HIKE from the pre-party to the will call office as we were told to go at 3:00 to get our M&G passes. Well, long story short, after finding out the passes were NOT there and no one knew when they WOULD be there, and after calling the Symphony directly, and after hiking back to the pre-party, and then after missing each other to go BACK to the ticket office, and after waiting for-ev-er at the ticket office once we GOT our M&G passes (The Tractor Picture, which Mary told us was NOT photoshopped as she had actually taken that picture), and after walking with Jerome to the VIP area where the M&G was to be held (which was outside, right on the water, with sailboats behind, and the sounds of the water, lapping at the rocks) and after waiting another small for-ev-er period of time during which Jerome gave us the “rules,” … then we sat and waited some more and some more, and then… all of a sudden we see shadows on the outside of the tent, we hear voices, and in walks Clay…. And HOLYMOLY did he ever look wonderful. Pullover shirt. his regular long, tan, rather well worn (LOL) cargo pants and something on his feet, I cannot remember what because I was so focused on his face… OMG, Clay Aiken was right in front of us!!!! He looked incredible!!! His hair was soft and clean and had lots of blonde highlights, he had no makeup on whatsoever, you could see each and every adorable freckle, his eyes are the most incredibly gorgeous light green you would ever want to see! As most everyone has said, when he looks at you, you are the only person there…a direct gaze that doesn’t waver! He immediately put us all at ease, and the most amazing thing happened… It was like we had known each other forever and he was just sitting amongst friends, chatting, snarking, making his faces, being funny, being serious, being one heck of a normal guy! It was as if all of us were old friends, just sitting down for a chat and catching up with each other! What a talent Clay has for putting people at ease. He started asking us where we were from and started ragging on one of the gals about her having conspiracy theories, it came out of nowhere and it was tooooooo funny. He continued snarking on her off and on through the M&G. We all told him where we were from and when it was my turn, I said I was a San Diego native, and he said no you’re not. I said yes I am, he said no you’re not, etc…..He said I sounded like I was from Canada because of the way I said OMG just before he came into the M&G room (he actually heard me) and then asked me what was on top of a house and I said roof, and he asked one of the other ladies how do you say roof, and she said it, then he told me that I said it like R-U-F-F (spelling out the letters). I replied I did not, I said R-O-O-F, he said no you didn’t, I said yes I did, he said I must be mistaken and I was separated at birth and really from Canada. This went on back & forth for a little while and was soooo amazing. He was making all his usual faces, rolling his eyes, etc., and I couldn’t believe I was sitting there arguing with Clay… LOL. One of our group had a list of questions that she went through, initially his answers were snarky no, yes, no, Then he seriously answered some of them… He said he wasn’t coming out west for the Christmas Tour... we all were sad. I did ask him if he would do me a favor and told him about the Japanese group and the New Zealand group and asked him if he would acknowledge them during the concert. He told me he had a bad memory, but he would honestly try. I told him they were all wearing kimonos and he said if he saw kimonos, then he probably would remember. I honestly don’t remember too much else, but he did talk with everyone and asked everyone questions, and he was just so personable and so friendly. Then as it was getting quite late (we were there a good half hour), we all rushed to get our pictures. It was just incredible!

Then during the second set of the concert, after MOAM (which was absolutely gorgeous), he introduced Jesse and Sean and said Sean’s sister was there and had everyone say Hi Sean’s Sister and said she was from Dallas and some TX fans started yelling and he acknowledged them, but said is ANYONE from San Diego and I (me and my big mouth) started yelling KIMONOS, CLAY, KIMONOS, CLAY… and he looked over at me and said from the stage that we had met earlier at the M&G and then he said “Now calm down, young lady, last time I looked my name was still on the ticket not yours,” and laughed his cute little laugh and said “I’m Kidding” and then repeated we had met earlier and I had given him directions to acknowledge the Japanese ladies who were wearing kimonos which they borrowed from the Benihana down the street, laughingly, and then said, no, they were real kimonos. He looked for them and couldn’t find them, finally he did, toward the back, and he said you shoulda just stayed in Japan you are so far away, and asked if the sound even got back that far. When he seemed to forget about the NZ gals, I kept pointing to them and he said oh yes and we have someone else here from New Zealand, there they are… and they were so thrilled.

The rest of the concert was amazing… the sound was gorgeous, LAA was fantastic, not a sound in the entire venue. When he got to the end and started singing Because You Loved Me… the venue’s fireworks started going off and it was simply the most amazing thing, him singing, fireworks, OMG… the perfect ending to the perfect day!!!!!

Ok, do you know how much I love that he was snarking on someone having conspiracy theories? :cryingwlaughter: And having a Canadian accent. Hee!

Edited by lickiest1

Hee. I just posted at the CV that a M&G'er needs to ask Mary about the Christmas Tour dates, not Clay. Mary would be the one with all the details at this point, although I doubt very much if she would spill the beans.

That was really sweet that gma got to tell Clay about the visiting Japanese and NZ fans, and pretty cool that he acknowledged them from the stage.

Can.

Not.

Beeth.

Just watched the end of the TV Medley from last night (via jojoct :F_05BL17blowkiss: ), specifically the Jeffersons clip. It's a good thing I have my own office, because I fell off my chair from laughing so hard. Spastic!Clay! is all kinds of goofy. Funniest thing I've seen in years.

Also just watched the banter before WY...with the "wait a long time for the album." The way he cracks up after saying all this makes me just love that bad-assed snarky man all the more.

I guess he sang too, but I've just been concentrating on the banter and humor stuff. Heh.

That M&G recap is so cute. Conspiracy theories? Canadians? Roofs? Ruffs? Too, too funny.

I"m laughing my ample ass off , too, Lady J, over that Jefferson's stomp. I've been to a few tent revivals and he is so doing that "hit by the spirit" thing!!! Help me! Lawd, Jesus!

Since he loves to top himself each time, I suspect he'll be jabbering in "tongues" next! Bring on the snakes!

I gets the religion when the Aiken does- I believe! I believ-a!!

He is really one for the ages.