#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Welcome xxx4clay! Thank you for the clack you've provided the past few years!

How'd you like to wake up at night and look at this?

172919785-L.jpg

*kicks husband out of bed for a second night in a row*

Woohoo Crap. Top of the page. I'm so lucky cursed.

Shucks, I missed XXX. Hi canooky = I see you down there.

Did y'all know CV's having a package postin Partaay!!!

That's why I'm over here; I don't mind a little smut...but sometimes I think they go overboard.

Kim

First posts are kinda scary.

Thank you for telling me about your board couchie

I really enjoyed spending our fabulous day in 5th grade with you. You are a hoot!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: So great to see you here!!! And I see gareem down below so :F_05BL17blowkiss: to you two!!! Love you guys!! Can't wait for our Chicago three-fer!! Yay!!!!

I got nuthin. Just wanted to say howdy.

My favorite look is a tie between the AMA hair and Snowflake hair. He was so friggin hot. I'd do him.

Get in line, missy!! :cryingwlaughter:

Hi everyone!!!

Off for a five day weekend!!! Only thing that could make that better would be a Claiken conert thrown in! WooHoo!!!

Lovin all the pictures!

Loved reading all the recaps from yesterday - I really think this next year is going to be GREAT!! for our guy! And I'm looking forward to revelling in it!

Couchie -

wow Totally..I was just getting on a plane in Oakland at 7:30am!

Wow. Guess you either didn't go to Kimmel last fall, or didn't end up irrevocably scarred by it. Hugs Muski and Claygasm and all the others who still burst into spontaneous tears over that experience.

:scream:

Some of us still mistakenly think that we have to spend the night at these things to get in, when clearly that is NOT the case. Oh well. :)

Edited by Totally

Favourite hair? Probably the long, feathered hair he was sporting last year on the JNaT. The longer and darker, the better. :)

So I finished my first round of audio recommendations and put them in the DCAT thread. That was fun! :RedGuy:

Couchie -
wow Totally..I was just getting on a plane in Oakland at 7:30am!

Wow. Guess you either didn't go to Kimmel last fall, or didn't end up irrevocably scarred by it. Hugs Muski and Claygasm and all the others who still burst into spontaneous tears over that experience.

:scream:

How did you know I was whining as I read this?????

For no particular reason, except we were discussing the beauty that is AMA hair, this is one of my favorite all time pictures......

ama06-41r-1.jpg

And in all the talk of good hair and good looks, we forgot Raleigh Gala Clay!

P1030260_edited-3.jpg

And in all the talk of good hair and good looks, we forgot Raleigh Gala Clay!

P1030260_edited-3.jpg

Oooohhh...one of my favorites! :Thud: To say nothing of the fact that this was 'whore myself out' Clay. I like WhoreClay. We have a con.nec.shun!

Two comments today that I need explanations on.

1. Santa Monica. What happened?

2. Kimmel....why were some folks here scarred by it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Gibby, I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you! :scream: You titled this picture "Wallet"?

wallet.jpg

WALLET?!??!?!? Is THAT what pokes out at you in this pic? Huh?

Am I the only one who sees Clay "large and in charge" :o :blink: here in more ways than his swagger and height? :hubbahubba:

:rolleyes:

I think you're slipping, my friend... B)

BWAH, Muski, you queen of all things smutty!! I'm just catching up with the thread, and saw this post. I'm quite sure that I simply saved this pic with the original name. NO, I don't think it's a wallet. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. Heeeee! And I quite agree, large and in charge is a very good description.

Edited by Gibby

1. Santa Monica. What happened?

Hee! It was outside an apartment in Santa Monica where Clay was reported to have run out of an apartment building "shoeless" to move his car - I think he had just received a parking ticket. Rumors ran rampant, good natured too, as to who's apartment it was. The car had supposedly been parked there all night as evidenced by the lack of shoes or whatnot! Hee! Anyway, the most common rumour was that Jaymes has an apartment in that area though, search as I might, I've never seen proof of that!

:cryingwlaughter:

It's become an ongoing giggle in the fandom! :)

eta: That AMA appearance is one of all time favourite TV moments for Clay!!! EEEEEEhaaa!!!! He was awesome and I loved how the crowd cheered!!! It was fabulous! And he looked "hawter than hell"!!!!

Edited by canuck2010

Thanks for the explanation canooky. I dimly remember that situation, but the words 'Santa Monica' didn't register.

Is anyone here planning on going to the concert in Wichita? I really want to go and if any of y'all are going I'd enjoy meeting up with some of you. :)

Thanks for the explanation canooky. I dimly remember that situation, but the words 'Santa Monica' didn't register.

Is anyone here planning on going to the concert in Wichita? I really want to go and if any of y'all are going I'd enjoy meeting up with some of you. :)

I'm hoping to go, and Puddins will be going, too. I'd love to meet you!

I'm hoping to go, and Puddins will be going, too. I'd love to meet you!

Sounds great! I'm hoping Jamar will come, too, since I'm not sure what I'd do at a Clay concert without her. I probably won't have to beg too hard. Where Clay's concerned, she's easy. I'm soooo ready to pack! Guess I'll wait until I get a ticket first.

*dusts off lurker hat*

Favourite hair? Probably the long, feathered hair he was sporting last year on the JNaT. The longer and darker, the better. :)
WORD, sister.

i do believe this to be my favourite look as well. gaaaaaaah. so much to grab onto when you're.... er... i mean.... what? :unsure: *cough*

UNICEF-SnowflakeTreeLighting22_1118.jpg

:hubbahubba:

So I finished my first round of audio recommendations and put them in the DCAT thread. That was fun!
squeeee! off to check this out!

Just to let ya'll know....I'll work on adding threads for each show in Holiday Tour 2007 section. Then, plotting and planning can commence!

I will probably also start a FCA attendees master list as well. When I get it set up, I'll let everyone know...

With the influx of new members, maybe we can actually hold a true FCA party somewhere....

So. I've just been lurking along here enjoying myself. Nice place. Let me see if I can add a little decoration -

How'd you like to wake up at night and look at this?

172919785-L.jpg

You sure know how to make an entrance! :RedGuy:

Woohoo Crap. Top of the page. I'm so lucky cursed.

Hee! Second time today isn't it? Heh heh. You've caught the curse.

Y'all posted some pretty while I was away. :wub:

I'm way behind, but I wanted to interject (hee) this little comment:

so here ya go:

AMA pic:---check out the lovely fabric being pulled taut across the crotch...that ain't no sock in there!

Album title:---"It's Not Large, It's Colossal" just won't do it---try "It's Not Large, It's Beautifully Humongous!"

How about : "HUGELY TALENTED"?