# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Just in case there are OFC members who haven't seen/heard this, you might want to go check out the OFC chatroom. (KAndre and PerusingOne are in there and from their chat-certs it sounds like fun)

ETA: I will so go with you one day, jmh123!!! (BTW, do you want a museum-cert sometime? I want to go back to the Shanghai exhibit one Saturday -- you pick one except in early Nov)

He answered Karen Eh?'s question -- "said'" her name!

(varied questions -- what did he eat at the fair? will he grow his hair out for Spamalot or wear a wig? Any interesting gifts lately? )

* waves to goldarngirl! *

Hee - he was asked if he was going to wear tights. Answered, "i'll wear what the show producers give me.." ---- Quick, let's start a fund for bribing the producer!!!

He answered Karen Eh?'s question -- "said'" her name!

(varied questions -- what did he eat at the fair? will he grow his hair out for Spamalot or wear a wig? Any interesting gifts lately? )

Did she ask him if he was going to be touring in Baku???

According to Clay in the chat, he's gonna wear during Spamalot whateer the producers give him, but there may be a "variation on tights" for his costume.

I don't know what to think.

YAY for all who got good seats today. I'll get mine eventually!

ETA: the chat at the OFC is over. They had over 600 people in there at one point.

I like his answer to Karen eh...I guess she asked what he did for the auditions and it wasn't an audition per se more like working with the producers and directors. So I suppose it was a long process...

EEEEEEEEEEEE what a day!!! hee Clay responded to two FCAers...cool!!!

*waves back* Wow does the room empty out quickly when he leaves. You would almost think we were following him out the door. :cryingwlaughter:

Well, he did say he was heading to bed. I mean, I would follow him to bed if I had the chance! B)

You know...our boyfriend really is the best. He posts a press release. He gives good blog. He responds with personal info and a 'love' emoticon about one fan's post in a Spamalot thread, he checks in to his MySpace, and then he joins chat and answers questions about wearing tights.....

sigh.

:DoClay:

According to Clay in the chat, he's gonna wear during Spamalot whateer the producers give him, but there may be a "variation on tights" for his costume.

I don't know what to think.

... well at least you didn't immediately think of bribery. *hangs head*

The only problem with our boyfriend is, he has me so whipped I forget all about my resolve to be careful with what little money I have and the next thing you know, I've said "Charge it!" so I can see Clay in tights!

And I just KNOW I am not done yet.......

:thdom2:

Wonder if fangirl Diane Sawyer will mention the news tomorrow morning.... :whistling-1: Wonder if Clay's New York pad is anywhere near Tyra's... :whistling-1: Wonder if Fantasia will go to see Clay in HIS Broadway show.... :whistling-1: Wonder if he'd like me to help him get those tights off? :hubbahubba:

I feel like its been a whirlwind since I left work!!

Between talking on the phone and spending money I don't have and running over to the OFC and imagining Clay in tights.....

I am EXHAUSTED!!

I need to get to bed so I don't fall asleep at work so I don't lose my job so I can still go!!!

This has been an exciting day in the Clay Nation!!!

:flirtysmile3:

:flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

You know...our boyfriend really is the best. He posts a press release. He gives good blog. He responds with personal info and a 'love' emoticon about one fan's post in a Spamalot thread, he checks in to his MySpace, and then he joins chat and answers questions about wearing tights.....

sigh.

:DoClay:

What a day in Clayland!!! :flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

YOu know... the voice is what draws me to Clay. But if it were just the voice I'd just go out and buy the albums and go see a show. What keeps me HERE? In this crazy ass fandom? It's because he always suprrises me. ALWAYS. We don't know the man. We can't figure out the man. That's why he can still just blow me away with something new. It's never dull.... sometimes it's painful... but on days like this it's so worth it.

Congratulations, Aikim! I'm so glad Clay saw your warm, supportive post. If that's not a reason to be positive on the OFC, I don't know what is. I kind of hope that others learn a lesson from it.

So he blogged, posted, and chatted tonight. Hmm... He's certainly giving fans incentive to renew their memberships. I'm also guessing he's in a buoyant mood. This is a great opportunity for him, and I'm sure he must be thrilled to have landed it.

OMG.

Mr. Muski just came home from a meeting. I told him about Gibby calling with the NYC proposition.

He said, "Let's do it!"

OMG.

We might end up in bankruptcy, but we'll have had a fun time getting there!

I love my hubby. :wub:

(off to use my Amex Rapid Rewards points to buy tickets!)

OMG.

Mr. Muski just came home from a meeting. I told him about Gibby calling with the NYC proposition.

He said, "Let's do it!"

OMG.

We might end up in bankruptcy, but we'll have had a fun time getting there!

I love my hubby. :wub:

(off to use my Amex Rapid Rewards points to buy tickets!)

WOO HOO!!!!!!! :laola0:

And YAY for Mr. Muski!!!!

You both deserve this!!!

Congratulations, Aikim! I'm so glad Clay saw your warm, supportive post. If that's not a reason to be positive on the OFC, I don't know what is. I kind of hope that others learn a lesson from it.

People learning from Clay's positive reinforcement of a supportive post on the OFC? What an earth-shattering concept! :whistling-1: