#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

OK...I have to say that as beautiful as that picture is...it reminds me of some pictures of Christ that I see in people's homes in the Philippines...just a bit Freaky to me...hee

but it is pretty...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!

:7252:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE Merieee I loved you on the cellcert last night..I am waiting for recaps cos thats my page to create....

Bon Voyage..for all the Claynadians and clayfans making the trek to kalamazoo...

Those concert goers...HAVE FUN!!!

and how about a big ole party at the Kalamazoo thread in honor of Clay's bday...bring refreshments and prepare to have fun and EEEEEEEEEEEE

so will the eHP host tonights cellcert again???

bottlecap, I'm marrying that picture this afternoon.

I pretty much agree with farouche's assessment of cameras. Even though my camera is silver, I almost NEVER get caught with it. I NEVER use the LCD as my viewfinder, because I know it draws attention (not to mention that it EATS battery life!). And the only two lights on the camera when I turn the LCD off is a small green on at the top (which I frequently cover over with my finger) and a small red one on the back (which is easily covered by my face).

merrieeeee!!!!!!!!! I wuv you. Just 'cause.

Sorry Ldyj, I already married that picture and not gettin no divorce from it so stand your distance girl!

He should always keep his hair that red and wear nothing but brown and black. Lordy he is really beautiful!

couchie, I was out during the :drama: so here's my belated :affection::smokelots:

Dang, in that picture he almost looks like he should have a halo over his head!!!!

Yeah, but Clay would be the first to say it's a crooked one! :27:

I just got into work after needing to stop at Mom's--her boyfriend was taken to the hospital last night twice. First for something that they were able to treat and discharge him for, but then soon after getting back to the residence they had to call 911 to get him again when he fainted. Something about his blood pressure. Mom called last night in tears and totally confused about what had happened so I told her I'd go by this morning to find out. When I saw her she was all puffy eyed and still sniffling and said she hadn't slept much at all from worrying about 'her love'. :blush:

Dropped the car off to get a tire with a nail in it replaced and on the bus got a call from the tire place telling me that we need to replace one of the drums on the rear brakes. $$$$

Know the saying "When it rains, it pours?" Well....lately, our household has been under a deluge and just when I think the sun is going to break through the clouds... :unsure:

Anyway. Got to the office finally to see that most of the staff aren't even here---personal days, vacation days....I also found out that I have two personal days that I MUST take before the end of the calendar year or lose them and I have 102 hours of comp time coming to me! And that's not even vacation time left! :clap:

So I'm going to leave early today as soon as I get my stuff together for my site visits next week. And then I'm going home to get ready for my trip. I have to be at the airport in the morning by 5:15 am and I want to be able to just get up and go. Then CG is gonna pick me up from the airport and we're gonna break bread together and she might be able to talk me into a glass or two of wine. maybe.

And THEN! :hubbahubba: Oh, man. Ohmigod. Oh. Oh. Clay, honey, watch out! I really NEED you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

That picture........... :hubbahubba: He looks so different even from the way he looked in LV less than a month ago, and I thought he looked wonderful then. If I keep saving all these pictures, my hard drive is going to start groaning. I never seem to get around to uploading to Photobucket.

Is it Sunday yet?? :XmasRed:

I'm peeking in from work to look at all of the fantastic pictures. My, but Clay is looking soooooo good this tour! I think the idea for drool bibs is a great one, Liney! I certainly need one.

Heee, merrieeeee, I loved your fangirly report. Can't wait to hear more from you, and from everyone going to the concert tonight. This place will be REALLY fangirly tonight! YAY!

jmh - you mentioned that you wanted the Quack from Wichita. I uploaded Quiana's 'Where Are You Christmas' to the vault last night.

Why don't we just say this?

birthday9.gif

Play... I LUV this... Happy Birthday, Clay!!!

CITHWaukegan.jpg

Another one - isn't he gorgeous??

209Waukegan.jpg

Gibby... both of these are just GORGEOUS!!!

Oh my...

tagIMG_4889.jpg

Dead. I'm dead.

ldyj... I'll see you in heaven (as long as Clay is singing)... WOW!!!

Muski... have a great time with CG AND with that Clay guy I've heard about!

The man is freakin' gorgeous! Never seen him look this good or sound better! How can I tumble further in love with him than I was before!

Weeeee! I finished my painting! And I didn't even step in the paint pan once. It's like...like....a Clay'sBirthday Miracle or somethin' :rolleyes:

---

Oh and that interview... he sounded so darn CUTE! :flirtysmile3:

I'm loving all the pictures! He really really looks good doesn't he? And he sounds good too.

I'm so proud of him. :wub:

Everyone have a great time in Kalmazoo tonight; bowling tonight so I won't be able to join the party but I will check in when I get home!

Kim

Oh.My.God.

That last picture is truly glorious. What a pro. and what a team of pros he keeps around him.

Dayum. CG! Are you as excited about this concert as I am? [/rhetorical question]

Clay, you are too yummy for words.

so why don't you let me show you instead? :naughty2::flirtysmile3::pinkhandcuffsf::lipstick:

I am getting pretty excited!!! I have been so busy at work today I haven't had a chance to think and I still have stuff to do, but I just had to take a break and check in.

Wow, that lighting was GORGEOUS! I bet, though, that was the venue's lighting director, not anyone Clay has with him or else we would have seen it before. Hopefully the other venues he is going to will have equally creative and talented people. Cause it sure looke pretty!

Can't wait to get home to listen to that interview, but - if he's trying to do songs more like he did on Idol, does this mean we aren't going to get that kick-ass rock album we were sooooo sure Clay really, really wanted to do? And if not, is it all RCA's fault??? <snark>

Muski - I will be at the airport waiting! I have the wine (just on the off chance you would want some....) and am making lasagna so we can eat, drink and merrily drool over Clay Saturday before we head off to DC to drool over Clay Sunday!

Can't wait!!!

We took a little trip to find the venue, and after driving aimlessy around the WMU campus a bit (thank goodness for helpful co-eds), finally found the Miller Theater. We saw the buses (eeeeee!) and laughn says she saw Jerome. Good to know we're in the right place!!!

:lilredani: :xmas07a: :XmasRed:

WaukCITH4.jpg

CG...yup its Clays lighting person they are traveling with their own lighting and sound guy, he introduces both every night. I think its possible the different venues have different lighting effects and that may be a factor on what you get per night but so far the lighting has been awesome and consistent.

The birthday concert thread is here!!

Hope y'all can join and chat and celebrate the concert and Clay's birthday...

Wow, that lighting was GORGEOUS! I bet, though, that was the venue's lighting director, not anyone Clay has with him or else we would have seen it before. Hopefully the other venues he is going to will have equally creative and talented people. Cause it sure looke pretty!

Claygasm... my first thought when I saw and read about the new lighting is that the new guy persuaded Clay to try something new or vise versa. I guess we'll see tonight. If it was from the venue, wonder if Clay will try to imitate it now. It sounded VERY effective and a neat way to end the show... very dramatic!

Can't wait to get home to listen to that interview, but - if he's trying to do songs more like he did on Idol, does this mean we aren't going to get that kick-ass rock album we were sooooo sure Clay really, really wanted to do? And if not, is it all RCA's fault??? <snark>

CG... BWAH!!! You know, my daughter didn't like either of his albums. She said she liked what he sang on AI. I just scratch my head cause I'm not sure what the heck she means. Not sure what Clay means either. He sang a couple of uptempo songs on the show and the lyrics were not always so meaningful either. It's a puzzler and I'll just have to wait and find out where he's headed. I LOVE ATDW, so I trust him. With that voice, I'm going to enjoy whateveh he chooses to sing to me, I'm sure.

You and muski have a great time and blow him a kiss for me, please!

CG...yup its Clays lighting person they are traveling with their own lighting and sound guy, he introduces both every night. I think its possible the different venues have different lighting effects and that may be a factor on what you get per night but so far the lighting has been awesome and consistent.

The birthday concert thread is here!!

Hope y'all can join and chat and celebrate the concert and Clay's birthday...

Did they have the same effects as they did last night elsewhere? The way everyone was talking made it sound like last night it was different, which made me think it was the venue person.

Oh well, as long as I can see Clay looking CUTE, then its all right with me!