#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

New verse - "even if I don't know the words to this song" :cryingwlaughter:

That little shit.....he's forgetting the words..but I THINK at the end I think he said, "Granny, I'll try to make you....proud of your boy."

Did he? Or am I just imagining?

He did. :cry4:

That little shit.....he's forgetting the words..but I THINK at the end I think he said, "Granny, I'll try to make you....proud of your boy."

Did he? Or am I just imagining?

He did. :cry4:

He said before he started he was going to change 'Mom' to 'Granny'

Missed most of the explanation, but I'm sure we'll here it later. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!

I think the October gala is the first time he sang 'new' songs at one, so I'm not surprised by these choices. I'm just LOVING hearing the Voice again.

Scarlett's in the front row....and she was the one Clay was talking to about video taping...and merrieee is talking now about the GREAT clack Scarlett's goign to have of POYB....

And omg...he DID say "Granny"...merrieee is saying that Clay looks absolutely beautiful, slim and gorgeous....

Oh....I'm still verklempt over him saying Granny instead of Mom..... :cry4:

He's going to go to Atlanta to have dinner with the winner of the dinner for four.

HEY! I'll be in Atlanta in a couple of weeks! Do you think maybe...????

:lilredani:

Now merrieee is getting the wardrobe ----grey shirt, jacket and jeans....nicely cut hair (like somebody worked on it)....

Clay was texting a lot before everythign started. Jerome was urging the woman to win the bid on dinner since she's from Atlanta and he wouldn't ahv to travel! :cryingwlaughter:

merrieee won a poker set that was really heavy so she gave it back to Jerry Aiken since she's never played poker in her life! BWAH! And somebody else won a tv!

Oh...clarification....he didn't change POYB, changing the lyrics to Granny (as in HIS granny)....but because that was the name (?) of the person who won the signed sheet music of POYB? And she started crying and then he said stop crying or I'll start crying...

Jerome was urging the woman to win the bid on dinner since she's from Atlanta and he wouldn't ahv to travel! :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! :hahaha:

"Granny" is Clay's nickname for a long-time fan from Cleveland whom Clay really likes and seems to have connected with well. I think she won the POYB score, so Clay was singing to her.

Oh...I see.

Now Scarlett is all blushing and stuff...and talking now on the cellcert. She's all flustered because Clay started talking to her! :cryingwlaughter:

Scarlett said the first songs that she's going to render for clack is TITM! :clap:

Man, I am ICG-ing all over the place. :D

All is well in Toronto, my niece is gorgeous, and is dying to get out to play in the snow. However, the snow, deep as it is, isn't quite as alluring right now because it's dirty and gray in spots. She can't wait until it snows again, I think she wants to see it falling from the sky herself.

Nickikiwi was like that. Has been wanting to see snow since FOREVER. Missed out last March Break when she came to NYC and on her way to NYC Dec 30th, she got to see snow on the ground but she wanted to see "new stuff"...wanted to see it falling from the sky. At 7:30am one morning...I think Jan 2nd, suddenly I'm awoken by squeals of, "It's snowinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!". I'm like "yeah, yeah...go out and play in it and let be go back to sleep huh?"

What's Mirasol? A resort?

I think it might be a reflective umbrella.

Maybe.

groan2.gif

CNN? Yeah, it's sort of sponsored by the CH and you can get on their mailing list - I remember when we used to pass out "business cards" with the weblink at concerts...

I just realized...I haven't been getting those emails! What happened?

Kung Hei Fat Choy! Happy New Year to everyone celebrating today! :fest09: I love my Chinese horoscope, especially since Clay and I are the same sign!

Year of the Ox Horoscopes

Thanks to whoever posted the adorable pictures with Merle the first time - I was offline all weekend (pesky tendonitis again), so I missed them until this morning.

:pickme: :curtsie:

I see Clay's horoscope says:

HORSE

1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930

Horse and Ox are conflicting signs. This should be a good year for you in love and in business, but watch out for backstabbers. If you're married, avoid any outside romance; if you're thinking of marriage, better to put it off until next year. You could do especially well this year in the entertainment industry, in public relations, law or politics. If you are self-employed, you may find good new business opportunities, but stay away from new partnerships. They could turn sour. Drive carefully and watch out for sharp objects.

Here's to Clay doing well in the entertainment industry this year! :11:

Oh, I think they love boobies alright, it's the vaginas that don't appeal!

BWAH! canfly...that made me hoot out loud here at work! Thank you.

I'd love to take credit but the hoot was courtesy of Clay's Old Broad.

Hey, quit giving canfly credit for my line!! :hahaha:

See?

Bye everyone and please wish us luck on the clack policy!

Policy Shmolicy. Since when has "policy" stopped ya, lol?

I see some red. Gonna post before I lose this and then see if I can get the CV cellstream to connect.

Now I must be off to write a 1500 word essay on the history of control of printed media! :purplebanana: :glare:

Now I must be off to write a 1500 word essay on the history of control of printed media! :purplebanana: :glare:

Will that involve any discussions of the application of green or brown print, combined with the tossing of virtual fish and / or stilettos?

OMFG...Cindilu and I were chatting last night..and we were being silly hoping clay had on 3 sweaters, glasses, white tennis shoes with black socks, a wwjd bracelet on one wrist and a rainbow cuff on the other and a bunch of other stuff that would drive the fandom crazy -- and I said he can do all of those things and I'd love him as long as he didn't sing Mandy.

OMFG

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I am cracking up right now.

I think he's hinting that he'll be doing a Barry Manilow Covers Album... :lilredani:

I'm just catching up! BITE YOUR TONGUE! :smack:

:Ahh:

*sits in the "hates Mandy" corner with Couchie*

Man, I am ICG-ing all over the place. :D

:cryingwlaughter:

Scarlett sounded so cute....all sillly and giddy and excited. She can't WAIT to get the TITM clack done!

TITM??? This Is The Morning??? :shrug:

ICG-ing???

And BWAH! that Clay actually told Scarlett to be sure to video tape him singing POYB! :hahaha:

:hahaha:

Amazing sound on the CV cellcert. I got back from dinner just in time to hear Clay sing. Wow for This is the Moment. Such feeling now that he is older. I can see him in new musical. It's a shame the economy is in such a mess and will effect the entertainment field too.

He is looking fabulous. :lilredani: I need his diet. :cry4:

when I went to try to listen to the songs

Mandy would not load because it reach it's capacity

bet someone here is really listening to it :)

hrmpfff! :glare: In MY (and Couchie's) opinion, that capacity was reached and exceeded long, long ago....

barf.

(canfly--TITM + This Is the Moment from years of yore when Clay was in sparkly vest and with teenaged acne, belting out that tune for Pieces of Gold...sigh)