#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

Oh, I think they love boobies alright, it's the vaginas that don't appeal!

BWAH! canfly...that made me hoot out loud here at work! Thank you.

Hey, quit giving canfly credit for my line!! :hahaha:

Don't you mean va-jay-jay??? (I don't think they even like the word! ) :cryingwlaughter:

I do not think it is dislike. I think it is that the word and what it represents simply does not trigger the response it does in a heterosexual man. I do not dislike vaginas. Hey, I have one, myself. I am just not interested in getting up close and personal with yours.

Oh, I think they love boobies alright, it's the vaginas that don't appeal!

BWAH! canfly...that made me hoot out loud here at work! Thank you.

Hey, quit giving canfly credit for my line!! :hahaha:

Don't you mean va-jay-jay??? (I don't think they even like the word! ) :cryingwlaughter:

I do not think it is dislike. I think it is that the word and what it represents simply does not trigger the response it does in a heterosexual man. I do not dislike vaginas. Hey, I have one, myself. I am just not interested in getting up close and personal with yours.

Hey - no need to get explicit here! I hardly know you! :)

I survived Day One of my two-day class, I had a quick dinner with my co-workers, and now I'm safely tucked into my hotel room with the CV stream playing. Bring on the CUTE boy who golfs 'n sells stuff for charity 'n SINGS! I'm right here waiting!

:fca:

From Toni at CV:

I just walked in the door so I have no idea what has been posted....but Shamrock and Scarlett just called me and they have PRIME seats right in front of the podium. They are both thrilled to be so close and have cameras ready.

dancermom: Scarlett says she will load up tonight if she gets clack but not high definiton tonight.

Shamrock said Clay had a sports coat on but she couldnt tell from where her seat was color or shirt color. He is a few tables over from them. No Reed that they can see. Ben is at his table.

AAIT Also called me ealrier before they went in for dinner and said waiter told her about 200 people tonight.

Ok, now I have to catch up.... but wanted to report what the girls had said.

Go to the top of the page

The CV stream is connected to the Gala. Currently, Greg Raymer is talking. He's an internationally known poker player. I believe he and his wife live in Raleigh, and I know for sure that they're very big supporters of the BAF. They paid $65,000 for the handwritten lyrics to "Lover All Alone" at the 2007 Gala.

Anyway, Greg's telling some kind of story about poker and whatnot.

The CV stream is connected to the Gala. Currently, Greg Raymer is talking. He's an internationally known poker player. I believe he and his wife live in Raleigh, and I know for sure that they're very big supporters of the BAF. They paid $65,000 for the handwritten lyrics to "Lover All Alone" at the 2007 Gala.

Anyway, Greg's telling some kind of story about poker and whatnot.

Wow. I would have liked the handwritten lyrics to LAA... why couldn't I be rich?

EEEEE! Clay is speaking now. He recognizes familiar faces in the audience. Talking a bit about how the BAF started. Support for the families of children with disabilities. Recognizing the other BAF workers - Kristy and Aaron. Thanking the foundation's supporters for their passion for the cause.

Jerry Aiken returning to the stage to talk more specifically about the programs the BAF offers. A woman from a YWCA that has benefitted from the BAF programs is speaking now. This is leading to a talk from a woman and her daughter that have used the services of the YMCA in Boca Raton.

Jerry talking about starting the auction. Acknowledging how well Joe (the auctioneer) and Clay did during the Raleigh Gala, and Jerry will try to do his best.

Drawing for a flatscreen TV.

Somebody else can talk too! I'm tired of seeing only my avi! :cryingwlaughter:

Jerry talking about starting the auction. Acknowledging how well Joe (the auctioneer) and Clay did during the Raleigh Gala, and Jerry will try to do his best.

Drawing for a flatscreen TV.

Somebody else can talk too! I'm tired of seeing only my avi! :cryingwlaughter:

Bwah! It's called the edit function. LOL

Jerry's back - offering the original score of Proud of Your Boy - signed by Alan Mencken and Clay.

Bidding started slow - then Clay piped in that Ben would play it and Clay would sing it for the winner.

It sounds like Ben is playing quietly in the background and Clay yelled "I'm working really hard over here."

Sold for $6,600.

Wayne is back to auction opportunites to go to the Master Golf Tournament.

Thank you, oh FCA Mistress of Ceremonies, bottlecap! :woman: