#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

Okay...who are those women in the third picture and why the hell aren't they looking at Clay? Obviously, they are 'bad' Clay fans... :cryingwlaughter:

And more importantly, why isn't Clay wearing shorts like the golf pro is? Hmmm? :hubbahubba: I wanna see some Clay leg fur....

...yeah.. LEG fur....that's what I wanna see... :whistling-1:

Have fun diamondjake. And the same sentiment to all of you at GFI.

Now in those pictures Clay looks like he could really golf despite the weird looks at the clubs. My husband had a similar build, when he was younger of course, to Clay's and he was a really good golfer. I think if Clay really tried he might be mighty good. :wordpooper:

You know, for being a gay man, Clay sure is frisky with the womenfolk, isn't he?

That's what kept me from believing that he could be gay...that and dayum...the man loves hims some boobies.

[ :cryingwlaughter:

you do know that is another sterotype of gay men? That they love women's boobies. It is the only thing in their relationships they don't have.

Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!! Just a few minutes down the road, and in.....an hour and a half....I'll be there! The hour and a half needs to be spent making a frog look like a princess :hahaha: ...or maybe I should make it a prince?? That might be easier. :hysterical:

I'm sure that you'll look lovely, as usual! Have fun, I'll be thinking about ya! :BlowKiss:

You know, for being a gay man, Clay sure is frisky with the womenfolk, isn't he?

That's what kept me from believing that he could be gay...that and dayum...the man loves hims some boobies.

[ :cryingwlaughter:

you do know that is another sterotype of gay men? That they love women's boobies. It is the only thing in their relationships they don't have.

Oh, I think they love boobies alright, it's the vaginas that don't appeal! :hahaha:

OMG!! Kinda funny little work story here... we have some new consultants in for this lovely project I'm on and one of them now sits behind me. He's a very nice looking man, very polite - he's helped me on & off with my coat several times, sociable, great sense of humor, great voice. Anyway, it's quite close quarters with the way they have our cubettes set up now & my coworker was talking about how it's much noisier, especially since we have a lot more men around and their voices are deeper, carry more, there are usually more women around here than men, etc. Suddenly this guy wheels over in between us and says, "Well, I'm gay if that makes any difference!"

I think we both looked pretty much like: :huh: then this: :hysterical:

OMG!! Kinda funny little work story here... we have some new consultants in for this lovely project I'm on and one of them now sits behind me. He's a very nice looking man, very polite - he's helped me on & off with my coat several times, sociable, great sense of humor, great voice. Anyway, it's quite close quarters with the way they have our cubettes set up now & my coworker was talking about how it's much noisier, especially since we have a lot more men around and their voices are deeper, carry more, there are usually more women around here than men, etc. Suddenly this guy wheels over in between us and says, "Well, I'm gay if that makes any difference!"

I think we both looked pretty much like: :huh: then this: :hysterical:

That's a good story but so true!

Oh, I think they love boobies alright, it's the vaginas that don't appeal!

BWAH! canfly...that made me hoot out loud here at work! Thank you.

tribeca, Well, fo' sho' if Clay does indeed fit this particular stereotype, I'd be oh-so-happy to provide that missing element of fun for him that Reed or whoever could not supply... :sleezy:

gah. :Thud:

(I really DO have work to do....seriously :unsure:)

I really DO have work to do....seriously :unsure:
Are you insinuating that keeping up with Mr. Aiken isn't work? :waiting:

Yep...'coss, honey....doing THAT is pure pleasure.... :tasty: Even more pleasurable would be keeping Mr. Aiken up....

But then again....considering, well....just considering :blush: , that might be more work than I'm used to doing for the desirable effect... :blink:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

from CB via CV:

from Starrgirl01 at the CB

Sally's foursome is out on the course right now and said Clay is traveling around on a golf cart visiting with the golfers and taking group pictures. He is having fun and very talkative (shock!). Sally said she has a 13 yr old girl in her foursome (Samantha) that is a great golfer. She didn't even know who Clay was, but he spent quite some time teasing and chatting her up and she said she will not soon forget him.

According to Sharon, Jerome just picked Clay up and they left. Oh, championship poker player Greg (Fossilman) Raymer is there and will be giving a poker exhibition tonight prior to the dinner. It's pretty quiet right now as most of the golfers are still out and the evening guests haven't arrived yet. If I hear anything else before the dinner, I'll post

tribeca, Well, fo' sho' if Clay does indeed fit this particular stereotype, I'd be oh-so-happy to provide that missing element of fun for him that Reed or whoever could not supply... :sleezy:

gah. :Thud:

(I really DO have work to do....seriously :unsure:)

wow

you always make such difficult sacrifices :)

Yep...'coss, honey....doing THAT is pure pleasure.... :tasty: Even more pleasurable would be keeping Mr. Aiken up....

I'd just like to have a job that I'd enjoy even half that much.... :imgtongue:

:hello:laughn :hug:

help! How do I get rid of a raggedy ass sofa -- the love seat is actually pretty good - without spending an arm and a leg.

ETA: clay is cute heee.

You can put them on Craiglist as free or cheap if you just want to get rid of them--and some charities will still pick things up. I think St.Vincent dePaul picks up here--not sure which other ones. Maybe Salvation Army.

Anybody else think it is funny that couchie is getting rid of a sofa? LOL

We have something called 'big trash day' about once a quarter in my neighborhood. I find out when it is by calling my solid waste pick up service. If the sofa is in reasonable shape, there are many organizations that will pick it up as a donation. Purple Heart is one in my locale. A local school might accept it (or band hall, for example, has several used, mismatched couches for the kids to sit on between classes). If all else fails, put it outside and maybe someone will steal it.

Hi all,

My, Clay looked good in the pictures! So wish I was down there is all that warm sunshine...17 degrees here today...I am so tired of being cold!

Hope everyone has a wonderful time tonight!

Liney I figured we needed something to look forward to...hopefully I will be able to add some Clay news soon!

Kim

Hey, quit giving canfly credit for my line!! :hahaha:

Don't you mean va-jay-jay??? (I don't think they even like the word! ) :cryingwlaughter: