Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

My take, for what it's worth... He knows fans want to hear him sing again. He wants to sing again. But he's been going practically non-stop for 6 years and needs some time to recharge, especially now that he's a daddy. Appearances like ANTM & 30 Rock are great ways to keep his face & name out there without him having to be away from home (Parker) for long periods of time. They also aren't likely to impede much on any musical projects upon which he may be working. I'll be here, looking forward to whatever he offers. :)

ETA: Where oh where has our dear Scarlett gone? :unsure:

Yep, he's out there living his life, and I'm so happy for him. Love the article, love that he is letting them come to him! I'm sure we'll hear about it once he makes a decision. In the meantime, I'll enjoy ANTM and 30 Rock and (hopefully) the Rosie fundraiser and any others little tidbits he throws our way.

Ok....who's good at photoshopping. We need a picture of Clay laid back wilth a cool drink in one hand, bouncing his son on his knee while the music , TV and theater monguls rally for position.

He did a great job with this interview. Well done, Mr Aiken!!!!!!!!! :cocktail:

Did someone lose Scarlett ??????????? Say it ain't so.... :cry4:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

EEEEEEEEE, I just picked up my VBOCA cd's (from Amazon.com) from the post office. I had also ordered "Crisis" and can't wait to start reading it. Am I the first Claynadian here to receive mine, from Amazon, that is?

The album quality is amazing and I'm really noticing a difference, especially in the background music, although it could be because I mostly listen to Clay in my car and right now I have him serenading me from my living room stereo. :wub:

Love the choices for this compilation too, it flows very well.

I'm just a happy camper right now! :clap:

Clay is in a very good place right now and I am very happy for him...can't wait to see what enticing offers he has decided to go with!

Kim

Aiken's recording contract with RCA has ended, and he said he's considering other labels, while also looking at stage and television offers.

"All three look enticing, and I'm in the luxurious position of letting them sit down and come to me," he said

Eeeeeeehhhhhhh!!! Can't WAIT for the reveal! :clap::cryingwlaughter:

ETA: pyjama pants and a UNICEF Tshirt, huh? :hahaha::hysterical::loveclaysbutt:

Sweet little article! :) I can't wait to see this show.

---

Happy Opening Day to all! :BlowKiss:

hee go A's. Ahh opening day when every team in the league can be the champs!

Loved the article. I'm patiently waiting for whatever's next. I don't care what it is - I love his singing but care more about concerts than getting albums and I'd love to see him every week on some TV show. Spamalot really got me excited about his acting.

Go Cubs!

(and best of luck to whatever teams you all root for!)

Kim

I have tried to watch that video 3 times and all I get is a silent movie effect: video but no dialogue and background music...have no idea why when everyone else can hear it.

Kim

"The House of Aiken de la Clay" :hysterical:

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anybody else watching Dancing With The Stars???

I just saw an ad for ANTM with Clay. Some model goes bazerk (sp?) and Clay made one of his typical eye-brow raised WTF is wrong with YOU looks that he often gives crazy fans!

Somebody get ahold of Gerwhisp and tell her to get ready for it on the West Coast showing ... It was about 8:55, so would be about 11:55...maybe a minute or two before that?

Was a decent ad and they showed him quite a bit.

Did I say EEEEEEEEEEEEE???

From the OFC:

04/06/09 CLAY TO RECEIVE EQUALITY CIRCLE AWARD

On Tuesday, April 21st, at Family Equality Council’s Night at the Tavern event in New York City, Clay will receive the Equality Circle Award for his commitment to loving families of all kinds, taking a stand, and sharing his journey to parenthood proudly. Family Equality Council is proud to honor Clay for all of his work on behalf of children and for all that he does to make the world a safer place for his own child and the children of LGBT parents everywhere. Tickets to join Clay at this special event are $250 and all revenue goes to support the important work of Family Equality Council. For a limited time, Family Equality Council is holding a limited number of tickets specifically for Clay’s fans. If you would like participate in this special event, please email FECtickets@clayonline.com for more information.

From the OFC:

On Tuesday, April 21st, at Family Equality Council’s Night at the Tavern event in New York City, Clay will receive the Equality Circle Award for his commitment to loving families of all kinds, taking a stand, and sharing his journey to parenthood proudly. Family Equality Council is proud to honor Clay for all of his work on behalf of children and for all that he does to make the world a safer place for his own child and the children of LGBT parents everywhere. Tickets to join Clay at this special event are $250 and all revenue goes to support the important work of Family Equality Council. For a limited time, Family Equality Council is holding a limited number of tickets specifically for Clay’s fans. If you would like participate in this special event, please email FECtickets@clayonline.com for more information.

:wub:

From the OFC:

Well, that is WAY cool! Oh, MAN I wish I could go to that! Sure hope a bunch do support him there.