Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Glad Piper's procedure went well & she's back home with you, luckiest. :puppykiss: We've got thunderstorms moving through tonight & they're making Gnocchi even more wired than usual. :wacko:

I can't wait to see Clay on my tv! ANTP looks like it's gonna be verra, verra interesting!

Wow. I knew I shouldn't have taken the day off to study! Love the Clay news, love the Oprah clip. I've never heard him sing IWCY like that before! Had to rush off and download it. :wub: Faboo!

I have so much Clay Aiken Christmas music. It's amazing. I didn't even realize it until I was trying to study today and my iPod kept offering up CAC music to me. I bring this up because I have a question about the Not A Christmas Tour. I was looking at the FCA recommendations and I was just wondering if there was anything similar for the banter, b/c I seem to recall chatter about how banter-y the NACT was.

Oh, and I have a new phone!! *dances* I can't download ringtones yet because the web access still isn't activated (I tried to get "Invisible") but I discovered this "record voice" option that allows me to record stuff so I just turned "Invisible" up really loud and recorded it and it sounds OK. I'm going to look into downloading a ringtone-creator once I get a Bluetooth adapter for my computer. Being a Clay fan sure has been giving me a crash course in technology!

I seem to remember scruffy doing some great "montages" of the JNaT 06 banter, clayzy. Not sure if they're up at CU...

We never did any recommendations for banter, clayzy, but on the main FCA site, under "on the road" you can read about highlights of the different venues, which generally relates to banter.

Thanks for that comprehensive post, ldyj. I haven't been keeping up with the Clay news, so I'd missed all that. Last night was not good - Piper was really out of it and needed lots of care, so I'm just now checking in. Thankfully, she is doing much better this morning, and is currently chewing on one of her bones, so life is getting back to normal. :) Thanks for all the well wishes. :puppykiss:

Wheeeeeee I love my boss. My vacation is approved and I'm going to NYC in a few weeks, and Raleigh in October. :)

And my puppy is awake and waiting for me to pick her up. YAY!

Glad to hear about vacation approval and gala in Oct. I'm really hope that I'll also be able to go to Raleigh in October. It will be great to see you there! Congratulations on new puppy!

Good Morning Everyone,

5 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

:yahoo:

18 Days until Clay Receives his Family Equality Council honor!

24 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

41 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

clayzy, Chardonnay from the CH did a set of montages featuring the banter from the Christmas Tour 2006. It's here:

Christmas 2006 Tour Banter via Clack Unlimited

I think someone else did one as well, but I can't find it at the moment.

luckiest, glad the puppy is doing OK.

Thanks for that comprehensive post, ldyj. I haven't been keeping up with the Clay news, so I'd missed all that. Last night was not good - Piper was really out of it and needed lots of care, so I'm just now checking in. Thankfully, she is doing much better this morning, and is currently chewing on one of her bones, so life is getting back to normal. :) Thanks for all the well wishes. :puppykiss:

Goodness, they're even sending the puppies home too early from the hospital! :huh: Glad to hear she's doing better this morning.

Anyone else watch ER last night? I really enjoyed it, but kept watching for something "special" which never happened. I guess they wanted the last show to be representative of the series as a whole, but I was left feeling kind of letdown. :(

EEEEEEEEE, I just booked flights to NYC for the 26th. Now I hope Rosie wasn't joking. ;) luckiestdaughter did some digging and found out that last year's musical guest at her benefit fundraiser was Neil Diamond. I am hoping that Clay is this year's musical guest. But if he's not, that's ok too, cuz this trip is a birthday celebration regardless. We love NYC! :)

Hee, son #2 just called to say that Piper is trying to eat his leftover Chinese food for breakfast, so I think she's feeling a wee bit better. :puppykiss:

Thanks for that comprehensive post,
ldyj
. I haven't been keeping up with the Clay news, so I'd missed all that. Last night was not good - Piper was really out of it and needed lots of care, so I'm just now checking in. Thankfully, she is doing much better this morning, and is currently chewing on one of her bones, so life is getting back to normal.
:)
Thanks for all the well wishes.
:puppykiss:

How old is Piper? As far as I know, a (female) puppy needs to be 6 months old before she can have her womanhood removed.

Maybe things have changed and no one told me.....

The second hour of ANTM is a recap of the season so far.

Kim

Piper is 11 months...so actually a bit late for this, but she's new to me.
:puppykiss:

AH cool... my dog was also 11 months old as I got her from a family who could not longer keep her. They'd never had a dog before and boy she was a handful, and was run over because she was always trying to get out of the gate. It was a miracle she survived the accident. She is now almost 6, and an absolute joy. The dedication I put into training her in obedience has paid off. The gate can now be wide open and she'd never go out of it unless she is on a leash. The dog I had before her I raised from 11 weeks, yet Jess is so much more attached to me even though I got her when she was 10 months.

I absolutely love that emoticon :puppykiss:

Happy TGIF, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Scrolled through several pages to catch up with you folks. I have been extra busy with gigs, students, preparing for our spring recital, etc. Some are on Spring Break next week, so I hope to hang out more often. :friends:

In addition to CA message boards, it has been great seeing all the "spectacular father" and "ANTM" tweets and retweets at Twitter the past two days. :lol:

My three-day blogging schedule took a hit this week when LAP & LACIE (laptop and external drive) took advantage of my recital prep, jumped in, and penned a Carolina On My Mind entry. They are current (new CD, ANTM info and preview video, etc.), but also took a stroll down memory lane that recalled, among other items, "Hurricane Kai" and included a current photo of my grandson. Hope you enjoy!

Have an awesome weekend, all! :imgtongue:

Caro listen.gif

canada_flag.gifHums: "Hail Canada".

laughn and I are off shortly to go and see Seal in Windsor this evening. Got to keep in training for those upcoming (hopefully) Clay roadtrips. :treadmill:

Still waiting by the way, but I'm sure I'll say :BOCA: SOON!

Nice to see someone crossing the border from the other direction for a change! *g* Have fun at your concert!

ETA: Upthread I posted that Neil Diamond sang at Rosie's last gala, but when I looked for myself, it says Paul Simon. Me thinks maybe luckiestdaughter got the two confused. :P

:whereareu:

As far as I know, a (female) puppy needs to be 6 months old before she can have her womanhood removed.

Maybe things have changed and no one told me.....

Yep. They have. I got my dog from the Humane Society as an 8 week old puppy and she was already fixed. Our Humane Society will not adopt out animals that aren't fixed.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!!!! I got my TVBOCA today from Amazon.com!!

:) :) :) It's BOO-tiful!! Now I want 5 more! :lol:

A bit of news from CV that I thought was kind of interesting:

From Twitter, this is a radio station in Memphis (104.5 WRVR The River)

http://www.wrvr.com/

Thanks for working with the River this morning. I've been told I have to include Clay Aiken in our Idol music so he's on the way too

about 3 hours ago from web

Woo Hoo! Friday! I know it may still be Thursday for you but be happy anyway. The Beatles and your American Idols coming up on the River

about 5 hours ago from web

Interestng "tweet" for sure. I have no idea what it means or if it means anything but it's intriguing for sure.

I reeeeeellly feel like there's something upcoming! Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!! :dancingpickle:

I just noticed an update to the above:

re: WRVR radio's mandate to play Clay Aiken - apparently it was "Invisible" that got added to their playlist, per Yes.com - they've played it at least twice in the last 24 hours.

Radio play for Clay! Whoo! (And nobody had to pay for it.)

*snarls at memory of past tangles with radio stations involving Clay*

I was so happy that we had some sun today.

I got my BOCA yesterday. I love the eco friendly cover and really enjoyed the liner notes. Clay must have done some fine tuning of the songs since he is named the producer and it appears to have been done in a studio. I wonder if he will produce his next cd? I think he has an amazing ear. :flirtysmile3:

From Twitter, this is a radio station in Memphis (104.5 WRVR The River)

http://www.wrvr.com/

Thanks for working with the River this morning. I've been told I have to include Clay Aiken in our Idol music so he's on the way too

about 3 hours ago from web

Woo Hoo! Friday! I know it may still be Thursday for you but be happy anyway. The Beatles and your American Idols coming up on the River

about 5 hours ago from web

Interestng "tweet" for sure. I have no idea what it means or if it means anything but it's intriguing for sure.

I reeeeeellly feel like there's something upcoming! Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!! :dancingpickle:

I just noticed an update to the above:

re: WRVR radio's mandate to play Clay Aiken - apparently it was "Invisible" that got added to their playlist, per Yes.com - they've played it at least twice in the last 24 hours.

And an update that's pretty important, posted hours ago on CH. I guess no one brought it to CV:

That radio station, WRVR, has been playing Invisible almost every day for a while now. It's not a case of them just now adding it to their playlist. I've been watching yes.com for months, and have seen it played there often.

So it seems strange that the DJ would state that he has suddenly been told to play the song. It doesn't make any sense. It's already on their playlist