Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

No BOCA for me yet, but it has been shipped...would love if were at home waiting for me!

I am so envious of all you already making Gala plans...I would so love to attend just one to see what it is like, but as of now, I just don't see it happening. I really hope Clay has some sort of tour in the works, so those us that can't travel can get to see him...haven't heard him sing live since Dec., 2007 and I am definitely going through some withdrawal pains.

And a big :thbighug-1: to the admins for not messing with the board today (unless of course I missed something)...April 1, not my favorite day.

Kim

Hee! Did you know there's a "Finding Chuck Norris" website? :hysterical: The things you learn when you're typing in a search and get interrupted at "finding c"!

Hi eHP...can you tell me where in Houston you found BOCA? I am hoping that my daughter who is coming to visit soon will be able to bring one with her.

Seems that Amazon.ca has none and, given past performance, isn't likely to get any in.

Hee! Did you know there's a "Finding Chuck Norris" website? :hysterical: The things you learn when you're typing in a search and get interrupted at "finding c"!

bwah

I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted that Clay fans are still out there duking it out in his honor all over the internet. I guess there will always be something the poor baby needs protection from. Don't know why I am even the least bit surprised but I am.

:fca: I have had a frustrating day. And I think my mail carrier is deliberately withholding my BOCA, demmit!

I need some soothing CUTENESS...

15Playlist_b.jpg

Ah, that's better. Not :dancingpickle::bounce: :nana: th_Reed_handstand.jpg :snoopy: , but better.

Holy moly!!! Where did that come from? *dies* (ETA - guessing by the photo name, it's from the BOCA?? *beats head against wall* WHY do I have to live in Canada???

Couchie - why ya writing so small??

For those that like them, I posted an April calendar on my yuku page.

That last one is new to me, bottlecap...where is it from? I mean I know it's from GLAAD because of the tie :lol:, but the source of the pic?

I saved it off of CV - I think it orginally came from a snarky gay blog that had a few candids from GLAAD.

And cindilu2, the hotty in the car picture is from the pdf file on the BOCA.

....and just because....

Here's a little something on abc about one of my OTHER favorite people...Michael J. Fox. I think he's truly amazing, I'm so proud that he's Canadian....and I think you'll likely enjoy this:

Michael J Fox on ABC

ETA: thanks for my new calendar, cindilu2!...and thanks bottlecap for the picture info.

Could I just mention how much I HATE :cry4: that for the first time EVER I was not able to purchase Clay's new CD on the release date?? I am totally sick that it looks as though Clay's CDs are no longer being released in Canada. WTH???!!!

Calendar! :wub: A perfect reason to have pretty boy gracing my desktop for a month at a time!

I just skimmed. GDG ordered from Amazon.ca for me and some others. Have a feeling that will get cancelled. My friend Yeahyou'regifted already grabbed 4 from the store yesterday and said she could go back and get more. Let me know. I can change my order from 1 to 2.

Aww bottle Just stay here. I doubt the mods are going to be up to anything.

hee....they'd have to find the controls and stuff.

exactly plus I would have to think and be creative and everything. Although I have always wondered what would happen if we gave everybody admin powers for the day.

:cryingwlaughter:

My other half went a little crazy today. Took me forever to figure out how she did what she did cuz we can't substitute words on Yuku like you can on Invision. Turns out that she typing a replace code right into a skin (a ready made Easter one, lol) and I was no longer canfly. I was poopy head and Just Clay was Ass Shelf (cuz she fully admits that baby's got back). I'd been prattling on about changing the skin and somebody was making us fancy buttons, so she replaced skin with foreskin and buttons with balls and that thread was freakin' hilarious. Once I figured it out, I added a few changes myself, lol. Then we have somebody who knows how to embed audio into threads stick mmmbop and Wake Me Up Before You Go Go in some threads....played automatically when you opened the threads.

:lalala:

Was OK for awhile but I got tired of it, lol. Everything's back to normal. :clap:

Seriously, if ya need help jazzin' up the skin, lemme know...I'm startin' to get a pretty good handle on Yuku skins. I'd assume basic concepts would transfer over.

gfi_golf_2.jpg

Dunno nuthin' about golf but I just know this is my new favorite Clay pin-up.... (thanks Bottle)

If you're a mother and you play the piano, you will want to see this:

(Actually, makes no difference, you'll still be moved and inspired whether or not you're a mother and whether or not you have ever touched the keys on a piano)

ETA: On the news here, Simon and Garfunkle (both 67) are touring and coming to my home town. AW shucks.. I no longer feel the need to rush out and buy tickets just to hear Garfunkle sing BOTW now that I have a newer favorite version... wonder whose that could be? :huh:

:fca:

I hate this day online. That is all.

juggler.gif

Ahhh, Bottle is this because its April 1? Or is there some new scandal/ fight/ brewhaha broohahaha thing?

KAndre rubs her hands together gleefully (having totally forgotten she had such awesome admin/mod/dominatrix powers but we won't mention that)....her finger hovers over the "prune spider log" toggle...realizes if she toggles the damn thing, it'll probably take two years for anyone to notice (unless actual spider infested logs are sent to random members) and by then even she won't remember what the hell she did. Never mind.

Gala looks interesting....

I hates spiders....... :unsure: ...please don't send any logs to me........

bwah

I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted that Clay fans are still out there duking it out in his honor all over the internet. I guess there will always be something the poor baby needs protection from. Don't know why I am even the least bit surprised but I am.

OK Couchie what is it this time?

Its raining and raining and raining here. I just got home from work after being stuck on the highway because of a nasty head on accident. I don't know how a car came to be travelling the wrong way down a major highway...

If anyone needs me to go out and get them a BOCA, just let me know. I should be able to get several -- even though I haven't even gotten MINE yet! LOL.

Out all day at a meeting. Which means, Clay will blog today. Hee.

Good Morning Everyone,

6 Days until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!

:yahoo:

19 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Council honor!

21 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

42 Days until Clay is rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Looks as if there's a bit more to the afterelton interview from the other day...

The Top 15 Favorite Gay Reality Stars

#11 Clay Aiken

Appeared on: American Idol (Season 2)

Clay Aiken wouldn’t even have been eligible for this list six months ago as it was September of last year that the pop singer finally came out as a gay man. Speculation about his sexuality ran rampant almost from the moment he made it to the final twelve of the second season of American Idol where he quickly became a fan favorite. But Aiken consistently denied he was gay until he finally appeared on the cover of People Magazine in 2008. Despite topping the results of fan voting for most of the show, Aiken lost the American Idol crown to Ruben Studdard in a very tight competition.

But that second place finish didn’t slow Aiken down at all. He has gone on to sell millions of records, authored a book that made The New York Times Bestseller List, and starred in Spamalot on Broadway. And this is far from Aiken’s first appearance on a list of favorite reality stars. TV Guide readers named him “Favorite Reality Star of 2003” and a 2006 People poll named him “Favorite American Idol” star.

AfterElton: We recently did a poll of favorite gay reality stars...

Clay Aiken: And I came in what?

AE: You ranked very high.

CA: What's that mean, 15? 17 out of 400?

AE: Higher than that.

CA: Well that's good!

AE: Do you have any words for your fans who voted for you?

CA: Well, thank you for spamming the website, those of you who voted!

Does anyone remember seeing this poll? 'Cause I'm thinking the "Claymates" :cryingwlaughter: didn't spam this one as he suggests...

ETA: One more thing, this from the CH:

Audio Clip from an interview on the Red Carpet, where Clay talks about Coming Out and about GLAAD.

Outtake Online

Scroll through the list to clip number 3.

Ahhh, Bottle is this because its April 1? Or is there some new scandal/ fight/ brewhaha broohahaha thing?

It was just the April Fool's Day stuff. Some of the other Clay message boards like to change appearances and put in word filters and whatnot that make it hard to skim quickly and keep up. Fun for some, annoying for us April Fool's Scrooges who don't like random changes.

GLAADTONGUE.jpg

Ah, that's better. Not :dancingpickle::bounce: :nana: th_Reed_handstand.jpg :snoopy: , but better.

bottle... trust you to find a GLAAD tongue picture... :clap::clap:

I loved that little clip from GLAAD. "Would I change anything in the last five years... no." Says a lot to me. It was his journey and he made the decisions right for him and he's happy. End of story.

Good Morning Everyone,

6 Days until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!

19 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Council honor!

21 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

42 Days until Clay is rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks for the countdown Kim

you have a great day too!!!

Looks as if there's a bit more to the afterelton interview from the other day...

The Top 15 Favorite Gay Reality Stars

#11 Clay Aiken

Appeared on: American Idol (Season 2)

Clay Aiken wouldn’t even have been eligible for this list six months ago as it was September of last year that the pop singer finally came out as a gay man. Speculation about his sexuality ran rampant almost from the moment he made it to the final twelve of the second season of American Idol where he quickly became a fan favorite. But Aiken consistently denied he was gay until he finally appeared on the cover of People Magazine in 2008. Despite topping the results of fan voting for most of the show, Aiken lost the American Idol crown to Ruben Studdard in a very tight competition.

But that second place finish didn’t slow Aiken down at all. He has gone on to sell millions of records, authored a book that made The New York Times Bestseller List, and starred in Spamalot on Broadway. And this is far from Aiken’s first appearance on a list of favorite reality stars. TV Guide readers named him “Favorite Reality Star of 2003” and a 2006 People poll named him “Favorite American Idol” star.

AfterElton: We recently did a poll of favorite gay reality stars...

Clay Aiken: And I came in what?

AE: You ranked very high.

CA: What's that mean, 15? 17 out of 400?

AE: Higher than that.

CA: Well that's good!

AE: Do you have any words for your fans who voted for you?

CA: Well, thank you for spamming the website, those of you who voted!

Does anyone remember seeing this poll? 'Cause I'm thinking the "Claymates" :cryingwlaughter: didn't spam this one as he suggests...

I voted for that :)

but I only voted one time. I always only vote once.