Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

:imgtongue: To all the people who think their insults don't hurt his feelings. Just because he can ignore, doesn't mean they don't hurt. He's so wise sometimes, and far more forgiving/mature than I am! Great answer on pondscum H ilton question.

ETA: to excerpt him, in regards to the bullies question, not the pondscum question....

As unbelievably hard as it is to do, I just learned to ignore. I don't think that the term "thick-skin" really applies to me. If I pay attention to negativity, it still hurts my feelings. I don't think anyone is impervious to that type of pain. Therefore, I found the best way to deal with it is to ignore it.

Aww... I wonder if he thinks it's all worth it... You know, like, knowing how it would turn out (at least to a 6 years later point) would he do it all again? We're awfully mean to famous people as we dig into their private lives, after all.

"We" being a generalized we and not meaning "we" as in we here. :P

Wahhhh, he didn't answer any of my questions. He doesn't love meeeeeeeeeeeeee :cry4:

Okay, so they maaaaaaaay have been a tadbit Creed related....

Wut?

Claygary, I'm thinking 10% isn't all that unexpected a number. Sad, but probably true.

ETA: Okay, so it's a little less than 15%. I, too, suck at math. *g*

Claygary, I'm thinking 10% isn't all that unexpected a number. Sad, but probably true.

Yeah, but it still sucks. I realize not everyone can afford to donate, but most people could part with a buck for a song for goodness sake.

He didn't answer my questions either. :P

Woo hoo, the kitchen is installed! Now I must start deciding where to put things and make some space in here....oh, and pack for NYC. Busy, busy.....

Yeah, but it still sucks. I realize not everyone can afford to donate, but most people could part with a buck for a song for goodness sake.

:yeahthat:

Heheh, thus the 'sad' part. :-P

...and :yeahthat: !!

He didn't answer mine either :)

Off to pick up my son from the airport. Call/texts will all be appreciated, I'll be offline likely until Tuesday PM. But :dancingpickle:

EEEEEEEEEEE! He finally answered one of my questions...only took 6 questions...this was the one about the ATDW videos and lip-synching!

Kim

Thanks for sharing that, so very heartening to know there are 10 year olds who are still having a childhood and childhood values while having an awareness about the less fortunate and how they can make a difference. You must be very proud of her. :clap:

Yes very proud of her. She also made me cry when she said you know I really don't need anything!

I took her to build a bear so she could make a stuffed animal of her own to make for the Children's hospital.

Okay, so he was faking the piano playing. Since I can't play either I guess I can live with it. :cryingwlaughter:

Last night was such a fun night but I missed the blog until this morning. My favorite song of the JBT. That was so generous especially to share with those not even members of his fanclub. I hope everyone gives just a little something to the BAF. OFC member or not.

I can see why he has so many celebrity friends, he is such a breath of fresh air. No expected answers, just what he really believes. Couchie, ALAWH is also my favorite from OMWH. I just hope that some critical fans realize that slow songs were his choice and he will never be a rock star. Clay knows where he belongs and the version of Just You, as selected by he and Jaymes proves it. I'm another fan of Jaymes and think she and Clay make an amazing musical duo.

I never thought he was going to be a rock star but I do lots of times miss uptempo Clay songs. I think he is better with those songs than he realizes. I will just have to visit all the Clack I downloaded recently for that - and all of the stuff I kept was from MOAN. I really hate that missed seeing those concerts live. The energy in the audience & on the stage was unbelievable.

True cindilu...but as someone who is going to be away for the entire day (HAPPY 88TH BIRTHDAY MOM!), I was hoping to print all out and take them with me to read. Besides, my brain gets confuzzled if I use the "back" button too much. Personal choice, though.

And I just noticed...no comments allowed on the latest blog.

Happy Birthday to you momma :)

Clay noted in one of his answers this afternoon that he has a couple of days off, and is hopping on and off the computer to answer questions.

Specifically, and I'm quoting because I think it's important to have realistic expectations:

In the future, I will probably drop in and answer one or two, so don't take yesterday and today as a precedent-setting example of how this thread will always be addressed.

Clay noted in one of his answers this afternoon that he has a couple of days off, and is hopping on and off the computer to answer questions.

Specifically, and I'm quoting because I think it's important to have realistic expectations:

In the future, I will probably drop in and answer one or two, so don't take yesterday and today as a precedent-setting example of how this thread will always be addressed.

oh surely that's not necessary Bottle :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

And Cindilu ..about your questions... :naughtywag::hahaha:

I got home from work last night at 9pm and got on the computer and could not believe he was answering questions. I enjoyed reading the questions and his answers. I did not ask one myself. Today when he was answering he was really going into more details at times to the questions. I can not believe that I went to bed just before he blogged. I got up this morning and downloaded the song. I really like the recorded version, I had the concert version of my computer. I will be sending in my donation tomorrow. I hope BAF gets a good amount of donations.

As per Clay....to 1 PM EDT, there have been 2097 downloads of the song, and 298 donations made online.

:(

TBAF is just not my choice for where I want to spend my charitable dollars. I did however make what I feel is a rather generous donation to UNICEF instead.

Does that count?

I'm sure any donation made to a good cause 'counts' - he's always stressed that. I guess we'll only 'know' about the BAF ones is all.

Just in case anybody didn't read it for themselves, he only mentioned the numbers in response to a question, and was thankful for what has been done.

Ok so this time I'm online but I can't think of any questions that don't sound stupid. :P

So??? I asked a really stupid one and he answered it. I almost fell out of my chair due to the ICG on my face. It was my 2nd post at OFC - real postwhore over there!

jamar,

I think it counts. I'm doing UNICEF too. If I do the Gala, that's enough for BAF from me for one year. It's not that I'm cheap, just poor & retired.

I do think it's too soon to judge how well the appeal will do. I have every intention of donating - just haven't done it yet. I don't want to give $1 or $2.. I'd like to give more than that so it will wait until next week. Due to the economy and these cold blooded credit card companies I only deal with my debit card now and even banks who are gobbling up the gov't cheese have gone off the deep end with fees.

I'm very glad he's doing this though! It reminded me that I needed to re-up :cryingwlaughter: I hate that I had to change my name though but no matter what I did they didn't seem to update my email and because I signed on with an old email address that I no longer have access to I just wasn't getting anything any more. Has he answered anything new in the last hour?

I just checked the thread and it doesn't seem he has. I am checking in periodically in between trying to organize my kitchen and trying to pack my suitcase. :hahaha:

I'm sorry, I wasn't judging.....was just disappointed in the numbers, is all. I understand everyone has different circumstances and preferences in regards to charity donations.

I'm sorry, I wasn't judging.....was just disappointed in the numbers, is all. I understand everyone has different circumstances and preferences in regards to charity donations.

didn't mean judging in a negative way... just thinking it's a lot easier to run to the call of he blogged - but making a donation may take just a wee bit more time to know the full impact. Glad you got your kitchen back....

I must be bored I'm watching the NFL drat LOL.

oh surely that's not necessary Bottle :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I give it until Tuesday until the whining starts up again. "Why isn't Clay answering us anymore?" :cry4:

Eh, maybe even Monday night. The timeframe between happy and depressed has been shrinking over the years. :hahaha: The Clay Nation is a needy bunch.