Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

I give it until Tuesday until the whining starts up again. "Why isn't Clay answering us anymore?" :cry4:

Eh, maybe even Monday night. The timeframe between happy and depressed has been shrinking over the years. :hahaha: The Clay Nation is a needy bunch.

I think you are way too optimistic about how long it will take. :hahaha:

Heheh, they are already asking 'where are you'?

Monday is highly optimistic :hahaha:

I would like to ask him 'Why do you think it is that people can't follow simple instructions? Do you think it's because they think you mean everybody except them? Does it make you want to Ann-Coulter them?'

It seems like every other question is about Why not this single/What about up tempo/Why is RCA evil/Why is Clive satan/ (okay I might have exaggerated a little there, but you get the gist). :hahaha: What part of no career questions was hard to comprehend?

At 12:45 I heard my phone ring....now at night I never hear my phone. Well this time I did and it was Solo texting me to get to the OFC pronto and see his blog. Am I glad I did? I just love that guy!

And a big MUAH to Solo :7: .

I just made my donation so there are a lot of us who hadn't got around to it yet.

At 12:45 I heard my phone ring....now at night I never hear my phone. Well this time I did and it was Solo texting me to get to the OFC pronto and see his blog. Am I glad I did? I just love that guy!

And a big MUAH to Solo :7: .

I just made my donation so there are a lot of us who hadn't got around to it yet.

Yes, Solo texted (instead of PM'ed like I posted earlier). Thanks!!! :BlowKiss:

In the news, RIP Bea Arthur. Also, how does a city with the highest unemployment rate support/justify its draft picks?

I only hope that fans stick to Clay's rules for the question thread.

If we can keep this pretty streamlined, we may keep it up this way... if it becomes a hot, wretched mess (Angela's term) we'll stop.

It would be lovely if he did feel free to drop in to OFC every so often an answer a few more questions. It should cut down on the anxious "where oh where is he?" questions.

I'm not criticizing people who post that they miss him, I certainly do when we haven't heard anything for a while.

One of the problems with the question thread is that the posts already number over 2000 and I understand why fans are reluctant to spend the time reading all of them to see if their particular question has already been asked.

One of the problems with the question thread is that the posts already number over 2000 and I understand why fans are reluctant to spend the time reading all of them to see if their particular question has already been asked.

I sure didn't read every post - I mostly power-skimmed to find Clay's responses, and just scanned a few of the questions until things slowed down. It seemed to me, though, that the questions he answered this afternoon were more recent ones. I suspect that getting answers in the future will be very much a function of lucky timing. If I were Clay (besides hopping on a plane to France in the very near future*), I'd scan back a page or two to find questions I wanted to answer. I wouldn't read the whole thread.

*Seriously, Holy Six-Pack, Batman! :tasty:

th_post_7217_1240624493.jpg

Also, how does a city with the highest unemployment rate support/justify its draft picks?

You are confusing big business with actual people. :-)

If Detroit is anything like Tampa (high unemployment rate too) the NFL and the owners just consider the city as a geographical location where the stadium is located, and as a patsy to build a new stadium and then let them keep all the revenue.

Most likely the team already has season tickets all sold and doesn't really get affected by the economy.

:happybirthday01:MomOfLdyJocelyn :bloomingflowers:

The youngest that I nanny for had her 10th Birthday Party tonight. She is so happy to be in double digits :)

she asked her friends to bring new stuffed animals for the children's hospital. It was so sweet! The girls all bought animals they picked out and some even made cards to go with the stuffed animals. Her friends also made donations in her name to the hospital. They donated $75.00!

Awww, this is GREAT, tribeca! I love hearing stories like that. They reaffirm your faith in humanity a bit. :)

Belated congrats, claytonic, on your lotto win! :tomato::dancingpickle::whoo:

Love the question & answer session at the OFC! :snoopy:

I sure didn't read every post - I mostly power-skimmed to find Clay's responses, and just scanned a few of the questions until things slowed down. It seemed to me, though, that the questions he answered this afternoon were more recent ones. I suspect that getting answers in the future will be very much a function of lucky timing. If I were Clay (besides hopping on a plane to France in the very near future*), I'd scan back a page or two to find questions I wanted to answer. I wouldn't read the whole thread.

*Seriously, Holy Six-Pack, Batman! :tasty:

th_post_7217_1240624493.jpg

The six-pack's nice, but I see something sticking out a little lower that seems more worthy of close attention... :sleezy:

What? :whistling-1: I consider myself muskifest's backup in situations like this... maybe the third-string option... Yikes, I think I've been watching too much draft coverage!

ETA: Wonder what Clay would look like if he got all ripped like that... :tasty: Think Reed'll rub off on him...? *resists the urge to post another "sleezy" face*

Thanks Anna I love your avatar. I want to change mine but can't choosse a picture.

I missed someone won the lotto? Cool!! and Congrats!

I submitted 3 questions Jesse asked me to ask. I followed the rules then I don't know what happened. I went to work and checked back where I posted last and in big letters is a MOD saying the rules right after my post. So my questions although they probably would not have been answered anyway are lost after that. I hate when my post is right before the MODS thing (usually post are deleted) but it makes it look like it was me who wasn't following the rules.

One of the questions he did answer was very similar to Jesse's so maybe that will make her happy. I told her I would match her donation. She chose to donate $5.00.

Back from Mom's. She's doing as well as you would expect an 88 year old woman who lives in a nursing home to be...but it was good to spend time with her, and eat Mexican food with her as well.

Geez, missed more questions! I was NOT expecting that. But again, I loved the answers he gave. I had forgotten about the ban on gay men giving blood...talk about sad. And his whole thing about bullying was spot on to me.

Gosh, he's good.

Time for bed.

I'm with clayzycoffin. I don't know how you can keep your eyes on the six-pack when there's something else being thrust at the camera. Just sayin'.

It does stick out, doesn't it? :cryingwlaughter: Must be why Clay likes Reed... Reed sure knows how to stand out!

ETA: That was odd, it ate my edit...

TBAF Donation page Remember....FCA MAD

what does this mean ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks Liney sorry I made the donation before I knew that. We donate once a month there anyway -- a dollar a week from my paycheck and Jesse donates a part of her allowance. Jesse receives $5.00 a week & is to give at least $1.00 of it to charity. She takes turns with a pet shelter & BAF.

Speaking of Clay...picture of him in L.A.:

http://www.liesangeles.com/

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: That man said it... he's not color blind (artquest's question), he's just got bad fashion sense. :cryingwlaughter: Yet, most of the time when he really dresses up, he kills! Interesting contrasts in that man!

That bullying answer was sooo good that I copied it into Word in case any of my grandkids have the problem in the future.

Page 170, post 1692. I highly recommend it! He is just so wise for a man just 30 years of age. I love him!!!

tribeca... many boards created a beta alpha chapter for fund raising for BAF. Our beta alpha name is FCA - MAD (Making A Difference)

For KAndre and anyone else planning to jet away ......

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...mp;#entry105247

I posted some stuff about luggage security and/or lack of. Just really scary.

Because Oz is really geographically located in Asia, we have large numbers of travelers going to Asia for a quick trip, but unfortunately also a number of Aussies stuck in jail in popular Asian tourist destinations, claiming someone tampered with their luggage because "stuff" was found in it. It's just not worth the risk of being complacent about luggage security.

ETA: Happy belated birthday to ldyjocelynMAMA ... 88 is a very nice number ....

EATA:

If you loved Flawless on BGT, you will love this. Amazingly ... the choreography, which is outstanding, was the work of one of the guys.

All male dance - Diversity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2llpvQhDU...feature=related

Th best thing about that L.A. picture? To me that doesn't look like "Run out to get five bottles of milk, a box of Huggies, and a grape slushie" hair. That looks like "Work" hair! [Not that I know anything or ever guess right about what Clay's up to professionally. :P ]

Starts the chant of KIMMELKIMMELKIMMEL.

LA_090425.png

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until Rosie's Benefit and Possible video clack of Clay!

:yahoo:

18 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Th best thing about that L.A. picture? To me that doesn't look like "Run out to get five bottles of milk, a box of Huggies, and a grape slushie" hair. That looks like "Work" hair!

For sure he didn't do that himself! :hahaha:

Th best thing about that L.A. picture? To me that doesn't look like "Run out to get five bottles of milk, a box of Huggies, and a grape slushie" hair. That looks like "Work" hair! [Not that I know anything or ever guess right about what Clay's up to professionally. :P ]

Starts the chant of KIMMELKIMMELKIMMEL.

LA_090425.png

bottle... I like the way you think!!!

Whew... I just spent an hour and a half cleaning out my email. What a great feeling to have that done. :cryingwlaughter:

Happy Sunday, everyone!