Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

OTOH, I'm disappointed that I can't see the socks

Do you think they might be mismatched stripes?

Annnndd talking about shoes. I saw an interview with Hugh Jackman the other night where he said jokingly he liked to wear shoes two sizes too big.......because you know what they say about big feet!

Clay Aiken is CUTE you all.

The Lottery Office told me an hour or so ago that I've won just over $6500.00. I buy these tickets at random and never check them, but the ticket was registered to my name. Niiiiiiiiice, huh? :cocktail: :medium-smiley-075: :cocktail:

Congratulations!! :clap:

From the CH:

QUOTE ("Notacanuck")

Ross the Intern from The Tonight Show posted on his blog

What my little eyes spy... Who am I looking at in the lounge at JFK?!? Umm... only freaking CLAY AIKEN!!! He's sitting on the other side of the room from me. Should I say hi?!? Fun!

wandacleo, I think it might have been you that mentioned there was a link to contribute on the FEC website. I can't find it. Could you post a link?

I'm not wanda, nor do I play her on TV :lol:, but here's the link:

Contribute to the Family Equality Council

From the CB, the Clay AI trading card, posted by Misty1958:

Clay-Card--Upper-Deck-728670.jpg

Via getclayaiken (all clickable):

Some nice shots from robyn428 at CV:

th_023-cropped-1-1.jpg th_028-cropped-1-1.jpg th_012_cropped_1.jpg th_022-cropped-1.jpg

th_029-cropped-1.jpg th_034-cropped-1.jpg th_037-cropped-1.jpg th_048-cropped-1.jpg

For luckiest1:

post-5011-1240446489.png

post-5011-1240446503.png

post-5011-1240446516.png

post-5011-1240446532.png

Nothing to say, just wanted to decorate this page... Thanks, ldyj!!! :BlowKiss:

I'm not wanda, nor do I play her on TV :lol: , but here's the link:

Contribute to the Family Equality Council

This made me chuckle. And Wandacleo my first thought from your very snappy to the point way you'd be Florence on the Jeffersons. :cryingwlaughter:

I like the way you decorate Scarlett!

I'm watching Ironman..thanks to a recommendation from here. It's good!

From the CB, the Clay AI trading card, posted by Misty1958:

Clay-Card--Upper-Deck-728670.jpg

ldyj... thanks for bringing this over! :BlowKiss: I want that card!!! Does anyone know where I can buy the Clay Aiken cards? I LOVE that Fantasy picture and want one!!!

The Lottery Office told me an hour or so ago that I've won just over $6500.00. I buy these tickets at random and never check them, but the ticket was registered to my name. Niiiiiiiiice, huh? :cocktail: :medium-smiley-075: :cocktail:

Congratulations!! :clap:

jmh... :yeahthat: Way to go, claytonic!!! Send some of your good luck my way, pretty please!

The video on the FEC site is much closer and better than the one I first saw... and more complete. One of the comments made me schmoopie, so I brought it over if you don't mind...

Benjy Said, April 22nd, 2009 @8:55 pm

Great speech from Clay. Now that he’s come out publicly, I’ve been reading a lot more about him & have been very impressed with all of his humanitarian accomplishments & have noticed his tendency to give everyone else the credit in his career & charity work. Usually celebs are all about ego & refreshingly, he seems to have none, or at least a healthy, humble one. My brother used to work with Jaymes Foster-Levy & he said that if she chose Clay to father her child, then Clay must be an exceptional person, because Jaymes would accept nothing less. Thanks for all the good work you do, FEC! As the fathers of 2 toddlers upstate who are hoping to adopt more in the future, my partner & I appreciate the recognition of our family as a normal family unit with all the rights, privileges & respect of anyone else’s household.

N.I.C.E. Clay's gonna win the world over one person at a time "and that's fine by me"... tm CHA :cryingwlaughter:

liney, thanks for bringing that comment over. I love reading stuff like that. Hopefully he'll now go out and buy some cd's.

:bananaflip: :nature-smiley-014: :cheerleader: :medium-smiley-075: :7: :nanarow::manynanas::nanaonacid::party045::roundel::roundel: :04: :nana:

:nana: :nana:

Congratulations Claytonic!!!

The video on the FEC site is much closer and better than the one I first saw... and more complete. One of the comments made me schmoopie, so I brought it over if you don't mind...

Benjy Said, April 22nd, 2009 @8:55 pm

Great speech from Clay. Now that he's come out publicly, I've been reading a lot more about him & have been very impressed with all of his humanitarian accomplishments & have noticed his tendency to give everyone else the credit in his career & charity work. Usually celebs are all about ego & refreshingly, he seems to have none, or at least a healthy, humble one. My brother used to work with Jaymes Foster-Levy & he said that if she chose Clay to father her child, then Clay must be an exceptional person, because Jaymes would accept nothing less. Thanks for all the good work you do, FEC! As the fathers of 2 toddlers upstate who are hoping to adopt more in the future, my partner & I appreciate the recognition of our family as a normal family unit with all the rights, privileges & respect of anyone else's household.

N.I.C.E. Clay's gonna win the world over one person at a time "and that's fine by me"... tm CHA :cryingwlaughter:

Awwwww, I just love this! Thanks for bringing it over. And thanks for the pictures ldyj!

Congrats on your lottery win, claytonic!

So, it's kitchen day, finally! The installation should start before I get home from work. Yay!

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until Rosie's Benefit and possible video clack of Clay!

:yahoo:

20 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I keep forgetting to congratulation claytonic on her lottery winnings. Can you rub some of your luck on me please?

Another trading card via roxluvsclay at CV.

Clayupperdeck71ad_1.jpg

And here's the write up on the back of that card from LVClaymate1130 at the CB:

"One of the most popular idols in the show's history, Clay Aiken's freshman album sold 613,000 copies in its first week. Since then he has released three more albums and become a pop culture phenomenon. But his most important work came with his co-founding of the Bubel/Aiken Foundation which deals with children with autism."

Well, the autism thing is pretty close, but I do think the BAF is a little more inclusive than that. Hee.

The problem with these cards is that we don't know how many of these are being made, and in what packs. Way back when, I was a huge Star Wars fan, and I collected the trading cards. There was always an elusive one or two that I NEVER did find (while managing to wrack up 5 or 6 of different cards). I wonder if they will make Clay's a bit hard to find?