Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

I think the bigger question is...why do I care? I'd much rather celebrate Clay and his achievement this evening. It sounds like his speech, while fairly off the cuff, had some good humor and some good emotional feeling to it.

So to the criticizers, whomever they may be...I don't care.

I'll take Clay any day.

I think the bigger question is...why do I care? I'd much rather celebrate Clay and his achievement this evening. It sounds like his speech, while fairly off the cuff, had some good humor and some good emotional feeling to it.

So to the criticizers, whomever they may be...I don't care.

:yeahthat:

~and~

I'll take Clay any day.

Thread title?

I like what he had to say in his speech. Very Clay. :BlowKiss:

Oh, I forgot all about the stoopid maroon armchair quarterbacking. Of a game that they really don't know how to play.

Feh.

Luckily for me, nobody else's opinion of Clay is germane to my fanship :-)

The night was not about Clay's personal life. And every occasion is not a PR moment or a self-promotional moment.

TBTFFTTTTT!!!!!

It was a wonderful evening, he gave a great impromptu speech, humble as always but very encouraging and thankful to those who've been working for years and years!!! And there's Clack of the entire thing!!! What more can we ask? :wub::confetti-1: :wetkissf: :highfive: :bliss2-1:

As for those comments... Early in the evening, some fans commented on the number of great-looking guys in the restaurant. Why didn't anyone roll out their 'tacky' comments then? It's ok for fans to notice cute guys but not ok for them to notice each other?

Just saw Clay on the Fox News stream....

He looked adorable. He talked about how his life changed once he had a kid -- "that before I had a kid, I didn't care what happened after I died!" The announcers also then said that he bought a "green" car as a partial way to protect his child's future.

Love him...don't care about the people who make wandacleo want to heave...

He looked adorable. He talked about how his life changed once he had a kid -- "
that before I had a kid, I didn't care what happened after I died!" The announcers also then said that he bought a "green" car as a partial way to protect his child's future.

I hope the parents of children - who didn't ask to be born - take note of what Clay had to say.

You know, even if Clay were to lose his ability to sing, I would still "follow him around" because I'd know in advance that pretty much any time he had something to say, it was worth listening to.