#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

Go check out clayonline.com -- it opens as clayaiken.com and it's CHANGED!

Includes You Tube promo for Tried & True.

Memberships are the same price as before and the Ultimate Membership premiums are a mousepad, a keychain, and a tote bag.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG! You can listen to Mack the Knife and Unchained Melody!!!!!!

Memberships are the same price as before and the Ultimate Membership premiums are a mousepad, a keychain, and a tote bag.

Every time I type in clayaiken.com, it reverts back to clayonline.com. I tried signing out, deleting temp. Internet files/history, etc.; but I can't get the new site.

I didn't receive an email, so I wonder if everyone is on the same time frame. I had to pay dues in February, I think. Anybody else getting this result?

Caro :listen:

I did have to reset my password (even though I know I was entering it correctly). I love the photo they used for the header. I'm not finding it terribly user-friendly thus far. If you check your mailbox there is a (I assume generic) message there from 'jennie' asking for opinions. So far it looks promising and it's great to finally see some video/audio on there. Kind of disappointing that the very first contest (for a signed photo) is once again limited to US residents. Sigh.

Every time I type in clayaiken.com, it reverts back to clayonline.com. I tried signing out, deleting temp. Internet files/history, etc.; but I can't get the new site.

I didn't receive an email, so I wonder if everyone is on the same time frame. I had to pay dues in February, I think. Anybody else getting this result?

No. I typed in clayonline and clayaiken.com opened, and continues to open. I didn't get an email, and don't have an existing relationship with ground ctrl.

At the bottom of the opening page it says "Expand" and an audio player opens with Mack, UM, and CTMEOOY. I can't log in, but I can access everything except Renew and the Forum. It's GREAT.

My timing was ON for a change. I must have clicked on the old site just at switch time. I was so shocked that it scared me at first when I saw the new picture!

But Unchained Melody!!! Hell yeah!!!!

No. I typed in clayonline and clayaiken.com opened, and continues to open. I didn't get an email, and don't have an existing relationship with ground ctrl.

At the bottom of the opening page it says "Expand" and an audio player opens with Mack, UM, and CTMEOOY. I can't log in, but I can access everything except Renew and the Forum. It's GREAT.

My timing was ON for a change. I must have clicked on the old site just at switch time. I was so shocked that it scared me at first when I saw the new picture!

But Unchained Melody!!! Hell yeah!!!!

Shucks, mine is still run by Sparkart! Definitely not the new pix, etc. I think I'll check my spam mail. :)

When a website has a major overhaul, it doesn't update for everyone immediately. It all depends how many servers between the website's host and and your computer it has to meander it's way through. It might take a day but it will eventually update for everyone.

Caro, there was no email involved (at least for me). My clayonline bookmark took me right to the new site.

Maybe a direct link will help? http://clayaiken.com/

Eeeeeeeee!!! It's the full Unchained Melody. *dies* Gosh, it's beautiful.

And ldyj, adorable is the perfect word for that photo.

I got in via a Facebook update. I had to "change" my password like cindi did, but that was fairly easy, and I still was able to get my membership renewed.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the songs kf. There's also a new picture in the official pictures -- another one with the leather jacket! He's laughing in it, and it's ADORABLE!

Caro, there was no email involved (at least for me). My clayonline bookmark took me right to the new site.

Maybe a direct link will help? http://clayaiken.com/

Eeeeeeeee!!! It's the full Unchained Melody. *dies* Gosh, it's beautiful.

And ldyj, adorable is the perfect word for that photo.

Nope that is taking to the old OFC...guess I am one of those who is going to have to wait awhile...crap.

Kim

Thnx for the link, etc. That's the same URL I was typing in the address line. I have read on Twitter that those of us who can't get in should wait for the new site to propagate through the membership.

Dang it, everywhere I read people are talking about UM!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Glad to know it's something that will be fixed eventually. Hope it happens quickly! UM is gorgeous! It is all I remembered - though there is no way that performance could be topped, it's still beautiful.

Of course my Beatles love is well known. My iPod has about 5500 mp3s on it....probably 1000 are Clay of some variation (I love live stuff), and 1500 are Beatles or Beatles related (i.e. solo Beatles, etc).

Lotus, good for you for buying the cookbook! Hee. I often inflict my photos on the unsuspecting. Spamalot was such a good time, and NYC was somewhere I never would have visited otherwise. Now, I feel like I could hop a plane on a whim and go for a weekend, I know the place so well!

I have been so busy with getting my gardens planted, as well as planning, travelling, and finally acquiring my new puppy that I haven't had much of a chance to worry about Clay. Of course, I am counting down the days to the new album release, and will be setting my DVR on June 1st and 2nd for his TV appearances. I am so over the doom and gloom that I don't seek it out....I get my Clay news here (so please and thank you, keep bringing it!) ATDW was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.....I just enjoy what I can, and don't worry about the rest of it. I figure Clay has enough people working for him that know what they're doing, whether or not I understand the grand scheme of things.

So, I will leave you with a picture of my new puppy, Ringo, who is settling in nicely after his long trip. I got him through a pug rescue organization in Ottawa. They think he was used as a stud in a puppy mill in Quebec. He is 2 years old and the biggest, gentlest teddy bear you could ever meet. Piper has her nose a bit out of joint, but she's coming around. She is happy to have a playmate, but I don't think she was expecting him to be quite so big. tongue.gif

luckiest... Ringo is adorable! Congrats!!!

LAX:

GreatShot.jpg

Groupatairport.jpg

atLAX1.jpg

Clayslegs.jpg

keeping... thanks for posting the purdy pictures. The second to the last is my fave! Sigh!

I was chatting with couchie the other day, and she reminded me about this:

Are ya'll up for a listening party?

I'm thinking of holding one on Friday evening June 4, and also Saturday, June 5 (split the album in to two halves, one for each evening). And then maybe holding a similar one again later in the summer, maybe mid July, with the same kind of deal.

Post and let me know what you think.

I can't believe it's almost here! I look forward to savoring that voice.

ldyj... I would love a listening party. Friday nights are good for me.

OK, that's two goddam hours I'll never get back. They brought every frickin body back from the other season, a bunch of psychos...and NO GODDAM CLAY. I don't CARE who wins AI - I WANTED TO SEE FRICKIN CLAY!

Though Darryl Hall has held up decently in looks (not so much voice) - Christina A. made the finalists sound like dog poo - I kept my fingers crossed that Bret Michaels wouldn't actually drop dead on stage and Janet looked good.

Feh.

Oh, Mistress Mighty, my apologies for the lost two hours. For this minion failed to remind you that the only way to watch American Idol is on DVR, to enable the fast-forwarding of distasteful scenes, of which there were many. So sorry for my lapse.

00lsee... BWAH!!!

When a website has a major overhaul, it doesn't update for everyone immediately. It all depends how many servers between the website's host and and your computer it has to meander it's way through. It might take a day but it will eventually update for everyone.

Quiet... WELCOME!!! I have to go home to get on the new OFC. My computer here at work is OLD and I get a message that they don't support my browser and I need to update... yeah, right!

I have been so busy that I've only had time to read once every few days and that's not liable to change any time soon, but I'm so excited for this next little bit.

I don't think that is Reed behind Clay... just not quite right even in disguise. IMHO

Those longer snippets are AWESOME!!!

I can get to the new OFC, but it won't let me login...waiting for my e-mail to reset my password.

Kim

Okay, this is completely O/T but sometimes you just gotta... I'm watching the premiere of SYTYCD. I didn't think Nigel Lythgoe could turn me off more than he did with his shameful comments on last years auditions round - but damned if he didn't. Within the first ten minutes! A lovely young girl auditioned (did well) and he asked if her parents are dancers. She said no, they are golfers - both played on the pro tour. I shit you not, Nigel asked her if her mother played with Tiger Woods. At least Adam and Mia had the grace to look appalled. What a clod.

Still no e-mail and I tried twice...any ideas?

Kim

Kim

Did you check your spam? And just in case (because it's something I would do) do you have more than one email addy you use? If so - are you sure which on the OFC is using? I will say that I got my email almost instantly so if you still haven't maybe you'll need to submit a ticket. support@groundctrl.com

Kim

Did you check your spam? And just in case (because it's something I would do) do you have more than one email addy you use? If so - are you sure which on the OFC is using? I will say that I got my email almost instantly so if you still haven't maybe you'll need to submit a ticket. support@groundctrl.com

There's a page at Twitter (use @clayaiken for the search) where people are asking questions. I'm still waiting for the site to propagate through the Internet, too, Aikim. We must be at the wrong end of Cyberspace. :lol:

Kim

No one e-mail...sent in a support ticket and haven't heard from them either...just an e-mail from them to check my request which says they are still waiting to answer it. This is just futile. I may give up and try tomorrow.

Kim

i'm logged into the new OFC, but can't find UM....where is it?

On the home page, click on "Expand" at the bottom and the audio player will open.

Hey, Kim, I can't login either. And I requested a new password but never got an email. I'll send them an email tomorrow. As long as I have UM and Mack, I have no complaints tonight!

My son's birthday tonight -- time for birthday cheesecake. He's requested cheesecake for his birthday since he was 7.

i'm logged into the new OFC, but can't find UM....where is it?

At the bottom of the home page, there's a little button that says "expand." Click on it, and then look for the music player on the right hand side.

Add me to the list of those waiting for an email. At CV someone mentioned a tweet or something from ClayAiken saying to contact support on line and describe the problem. Who knows. I may just try to rejoin. It's just about that time. :whee: