# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

36 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

luckiest, I noticed the same thing about Twitter last night. I had a few on my phone that didn't show up on any of the feeds on my computer. (The one I'm thinking of talked about Cheryl Tiegs being a very classy lady). And there were some that came through my TweetDeck feed that weren't on my regular Twitter feed, or didn't come via phone. Very strange, and rather frustrating.

I've read that Twitter was abuzz with Clay's changing hairstyles, and yet all the "mainstream" press I've read this morning doesn't mention it. Was it THAT big of a deal?

Gotta run again...

Several new tweets!

There are a LOT of folks on this stage! Who is that at the end? ;-)yfrog.us/jljsgz

http://a.yfrog.com/img705/5101/jsg.mp4

This is the seventh person in this Carnegie Hall choir who has wanted@Backeys autograph.#youbetterworkbenpic.twitter.com/OAoaoTIj

2eda2aa1.jpg

A twitter exchange:

Jacqueline @monidol

@hollyrpeete Were you the one that finally convinced @clayaiken to participate in the #CelebrityApprentice ? If yes, Thank You so much :)

Holly Robinson Peete @hollyrpeete

@monidol @clayaiken #CelebrityApprentice I did my part! Xoxo

Clay Aiken @clayaiken

"@hollyrpeete: @monidol @clayaiken #CelebrityApprentice I did my part! Xoxo" pretty much!

And a twitter picture from the rehearsal today. Clay dressed up, I see. *g*

521573754.jpg

Teresa Guidici's blog about the first episode. Here's her take on many of the cast:

Cheryl Tiegs was amazing. I really loved her. We got along great. And she does have an amazing positive energy about her. I also love love love Aubrey. We ended up working together the most and were partners in crime--especially after the cameras stopped rolling! Adam Corolla is soooo funny! So is Arsenio. Clay was very nice and very sweet... until you crossed him. I loved Lou. We bonded being Italians. It was great having so many Italians on the show. Paul Teutul probably surprised me the most. He was like a big teddy bear. He was very protective of the cast, and I always felt very safe around him. He reminded me of my Joe. And Victoria Gotti was also a surprise. She is crazy smart. Did you know she wrote 5 novels, 2 nonfiction books, and a book on heart disease called "Women & Mitral Valve Prolapse"? And she was a journalist for the NY Post and Star magazine and is now the Editor-in-Chief of Reality TV Magazine. Like I said, crazy smart.

I cannot wait to see how this plays out!

35 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

Tweet from Dee..cannot wait to hear this duet!

Dee Snider @deesnider

Reply RetweetedRetweet

In studio with @clayaiken. He is KICKIN' ASS!

Kim

Some disbelief out there..love Dee's comments..Winds of Change indeed!

James Wilford @james_wilford

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

@deesnider @clayaiken really???????

anthony pollino @apollino3233

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite ยท Close Open Details

โ€œ@deesnider: In studio with @clayaiken. He is KICKIN' ASS!โ€ Things I never thought I would hear.......

jeremy popoff @jeremypopoff

โ€œ@deesnider: In studio with @clayaiken. He is KICKIN' ASS!โ€ Dee- someone has hacked your twitter and is posting nonsense. FYI.

Greg Probst @GBProbst

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

Something seems horribly wrong with this tweet. RT: โ€œ@deesnider: In studio with @clayaiken. He is KICKIN' ASS!โ€

Dee just tweeted a few minutes ago:

You wanted a photo and you got it! Me and @clayaiken in studio today recording duet for#DeeDoesBroadway! Cool guy, great time!

There wasn't a picture attached to the tweet, so maybe he's thinking about the picture Clay sent? Anyway...what fun!

34 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

I just looked her up (because I didn't know her before cast announcements either), and she was in both of "The Mummy" movies. She also had a recurring role in the cult show "Arrested Development."

She very much impressed me on the show, and I will watch for her from now on.

I was frankly surprised at Cheryl Tiegs. Very classy, to be sure, but I was expecting a bit more "fire" from someone who has created a modeling empire.

Cool clip! Must watch again....

New tweet:

Why would anyone assume we'd disagree!? ;-) "@DonaldJTrumpJr: BRING IT! ;)@fyeahclayaiken:@clayaiken have a political debate on Twitter."

@fyeahclayaiken originally tweeted this, which is what caused his reply:

I'd love to see @clayaiken and@DonaldJTrumpJr have a political debate on Twitter. Both are so smart and informed. #NerdishFantasies

33 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

Possible Clay performance? Kelly is in Atlanta tonight:

Curella Dadd @curellaqiid0

Lambertfan1977 My Mom called and said that Clay Aiken is performing there 2n the Kelly Clarkson conpSjYz