# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Clay retweeted this one:

@clayaiken Victoria doesn't scare me, I want to stay on@LisaLampanelli's good side!!! ;-)#CelebApprentice

Wow @LisaLampanelli ... You forget to take your lithium?? ;-)

(Kinda agree with him on that one...*g*)

BTW, Lisa replied:

@clayaiken YES!!! Now make sure not to forget to take your AZT! Just kidding!

Ready to find out the truth about@Teresa_Giudice boobs?? Here it comes!

And there it is! #classyfingernailbite

I am not impressed with the women on either reality show tonight - between the constant jabber, Lisa trying to shut them up (and she is a bit of a control freak), and that whiny-assed Big Brother heifer on TAR (oh, I'm so stupid and weak because I'm just a girrrrrrrrl - no bitch, you're stupid because you're just stupid, vapid and whiny).

Women's team? Man, what a bunch of whiners.

But @LisaLampanelli what do you use to cover your right love handle? ;-)

Lisa replied:

@clayaiken Two messenger bags! One for each of my love handles.#MuffinTop

Not always good at hiding emotion from my face. Never more evident than when George walks n n costume. Watch 4 it!#favoritemomentofthenight

LOL “@LisaLampanelli: YES!!! Now make sure not to forget to take your AZT! Just kidding!”

Not allowed to sing any songs that are copyrighted. So, prepare for some quality "ahhhh" sounds!

ETA: And they were good "ahhhhs." Made me go "ahhhhh."

I got scared just re-watching it!! “@DonaldJTrumpJr: more pressure and @LouFerrigno may have really popped @clayaiken's head off there!!!”

I am not impressed with the women on either reality show tonight - between the constant jabber, Lisa trying to shut them up (and she is a bit of a control freak), and that whiny-assed Big Brother heifer on TAR (oh, I'm so stupid and weak because I'm just a girrrrrrrrl - no bitch, you're stupid because you're just stupid, vapid and whiny).

LOL... I ddidn't watch Big Brother but she annoyed me last week on TAR. Hope she goes fast.

Watching the Academy awards. I like Billy Crystal as host. Helen Mirren is my new girl friend. For some reason I just "discovered" her.

Victoria is playing nice now, but@LisaLampanelli better b prepared 2 FIGHT her soon! It won't stay pretty. Let's see who's got more fight!

Check my blog on the NBC website after the show to learn the classy way @pennjillette softened the blow of the boardroom for#TeamUnanimous

Penn replied:

@clayaiken Thanks man.

Wow @LouFerrigno certainly doesn't hold back. He gives 110% in the tasks and 110% in the boardroom too!!

Yay men's team!!!!!

Dear Lord, these people need to learn not to take non-personal stuff personally...Lou was a tad overemotional. But damn those women...did Donald actually look for the cattiest women in the freakin' world?

Hmmm, well, I know I liked the men's performance better mostly because I don't actually watch the Real Housewives or Jersey Shore, and frankly the women's show wasn't particularly kid-friendly - and the audience had more kids than anything else.

And to the dude with the dead rat on his head: if even YOU know it's sexist, shut the fuck up.

The hour of CApp opposite Amazing Race is a recap of last week's episode. However, I've read elsewhere that there were some additional scenes/different footage from last week.

Trump Jr. tweeted:

Wow @clayaiken sounds like he could be on the girls team with that comment!!! Claws out ;)

Boy, Clay doesn't like Aubrey, does he?

God I hate this show!

You know, I hate it, and yet, I also like it. They draw things out WAY too much, and the whole "who would you fire?" questions are uncomfortable as hell. But, at the same time, I totally get into the psychology of the thing. For example, I'm with KAndre about Lou -- but can totally understand where he's coming from too (because I'm sad to say I'd probably be acting like Lou if I were in his shoes!). I really like how Penn dealt with the whole thing.

I guess maybe I see this show as the whole "train wreck that I just gotta watch" thing.

ETA: Maybe I spoke a little too soon about the Aubrey thing?

I have a lot of respect for@AubreyODay Showed my ass 2nite by saying something stupid 2 try 2 get laugh. I love Aubrey and apologize!

OK, Clay's blog on the NBC site is classic. He uses "stir the turd", but my favourite part is this:

But they pulled it together and performed an entertaining show... (especially entertaining for the straight men and gay women in the audience, because Debbie accidentally showed her hoo-ha!)

Thank you Clay! I always get annoyed when things are written to assume all men see things one way and all women see things another. :cryingwlaughter:

The drama of the show gets old pretty quick, and Trump is an ass for sure, but as long as I have a horse in the race, there is no way I can stop watching. :twinklewhore:

:GM_FCA:

Loved last night's show..thought the men did a really good job and I agree that the women's show was totally inapppropriate..glad Victoria is gone..she was totally useless.

29 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Why do I love Clay enough to sit those this petty crap?

If you figure it out please let me know.

Heh. Considering that many of us here at FCA use FCA as our refuge...

As much as Lisa was really rude, she was also telling the truth, IMO...and so I'm glad Victoria is gone too!

I would bet in Lisa's real life performing career, she doesn't have collaborators - she has employees. (As Clay has said: "My name's on the ticket.") I would also bet those employees are either mostly or even all male. Working with an all female team that think of themselves as equals was probably not in Lisa's frame of reference. I also feel like Lisa is very insecure at heart.

Victoria, on the other hand, is just plain delusional. :wacko: