# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

Apparently some fans have been tweeting Clay asking if the mark on his neck is a hickey..sheesh..how embarrassing, but not surprising. I am really looking forward to this week's show; could be very interesting if Clay ends up in the boardroom.

24 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Sorry we missed some great long posts to posterity. I try to remember to copy it before I post. Doesn't always work. I'm on my husband's 5 year old Mac laptop, so i wouldn't dare try it.

Watched TCA on CNBC last night for the second time. It's amazing what you can see watching it again. I can't believe Lisa L wasn't fired. I doubt that i could have listened to her and victoria rant for more than 5 minutes. I'm guessing that DT left the room for a bathroom break. :whistling-1:

Have a wonderful day!

23 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

I'm at work today. Boring.

But then...new tweets!

@GeorgeTakei: Trump has accepted my invitation 2 hear me out on same-sex marriage. Hope I can change his mind! #OneStateOnePersonAtaTime

(Go George!)

@ArsenioOFFICIAL: @clayaiken --> Big game tonight down your way. Duke v Heels! U watching? #tobaccoroadrage” Of course, it's required here!

I don't understand twitter, but I do understand ACC basketball. It has to be Arsenio asking Clay whether he is watching, and Clay replying that it's required. Except I'm not watching. Heh. It is true that I used to get considerable flack, until people gave up, and that I spent the first 40 years or so of my life glued to the TV on a night like this.

Arsenio tweeted to Clay about the big game, asking if he was watching. Clay put Arsenio's thing in quotes, and then replied about being required.

Twitter is almost a new language, but I've found, with time, that I'm slowly but surely learning how it works.

Oh, and he "#tobaccoroadrage" is called a hash tag -- basically keyword that somewhat identifies what the tweet is about. They are frequently sarcastic.

jmh, what's up with the ice cream? Never heard of it before! Enlighten me!

Arsenio tweeted to Clay about the big game, asking if he was watching. Clay put Arsenio's thing in quotes, and then replied about being required.

Twitter is almost a new language, but I've found, with time, that I'm slowly but surely learning how it works.

Oh, and he "#tobaccoroadrage" is called a hash tag -- basically keyword that somewhat identifies what the tweet is about. They are frequently sarcastic.

jmh, what's up with the ice cream? Never heard of it before! Enlighten me!

Thanks for the twitter lesson!

Do a search here for bluebell (only works as one word but catches the two worders too) and all will be revealed. A clue--recommended by the eHP.

Now of course I am watching the stupid game, and a 26 lead by Carolina is down to 11-- now 9. Crap!

22 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

I just finished rewatching last week's episode of CA....nice to be able to fast forward through the women. :cryingwlaughter: I am glad that this week won't be the Victoria-Lisa show. I can't stand either one of them. I hope we'll get to see more of the men's team than the women's this time, and judging by what I've read about who goes to the boardroom, I think we might. It's weird because our Canadian network, Global, shows the episode from last week on the subsequent Saturday night. So co-workers, friends and relatives will speak to me about it as though it's new and I have to remember that they haven't seen the current episode yet and not spoil anything for them. :blink:

And the tweets are starting!

Spend last Sun night watching Oscars & miss #celebapprentice ? Catch a recap of last wk at 8pm on NBC Then catch an all new ep at 9/8c

ha ha ha! You'll be so drunk!! Ha ha RT "@deesnider: Let's play the 110% drinking game! #CelebrityApprentice"

#celebapprentice begins in half hour (9/8c) on NBC! Tension and drama is on full display tonight!

Cool tweet from Dee:

Hey Clay! You sound amazing in the track! I will send it to you tomorrow! RT @clayaiken ha ha ha!

How thoughtful of Clay!

Mountain, west coasters, Hawaiians and Alaskans... Turn your alerts off... I'll be tweeting during#CelebrityApprentice starting now on NBC

Tonight's #classymoveofthenight to look out for: world's largest and gayest eye roll. Pay close attention!#CelebrityApprentice starts now

I LOVE @pennjillette s charity@OppVillageLV What an incredible organization. Check them out. If they can make Penn cry, then they will u 2

Love that once I call folks out for choosing me b/c I'm gay, the men immediately turn to @GeorgeTakeiinstead. Talk about missing the point

Hee!

We had very clear instructions written on papers in front of us. It isn't tough to read "2 windows"!!

Yes, I'm surprised at how poorly George is doing in this game....

I wanted 2 reach out 2@IvankaTrump & @DonaldJTrumpJrmom Ivana 2 have her n window. Was vetoed. She couldn't have voted against her mom!

Seeing @OCChoppers in only a pair of boots, underwear and socks might be a bit scary to me!

A tweet from the National Inclusion Project:

Watching the show? Text CLAY to 50555 to make a $10 donation to the National Inclusion Project & make sure NO child sits on the sidelines!

Interesting point... The tan coat that I am wearing was picked out for me by none other than Mr Fashion,@ArsenioOFFICIAL

Regarding the Arby's commercial during the break:

Did that commercial just say "Need a Ruben now"?!?!#CelebrityApprentice is my show,@RubenStuddard ... At least let me have this one!! ;-)

BWAH!

Passive aggression is my mantra/strategy for this particular task.

From Dee:

Is that a hickey in @ClayAikensneck? #CelebrityApprentice

Hee -- don't like the fans giving Clay grief about that, but I'm fine with Dee doing it!

Back to Clay...

the fact that I'm full of shit helps! Ha ha RT “@EricTrump: Honestly, it's hard not to smile when you're talking to @clayaiken.”

It will eventually become plain old aggression.

I still have no idea what Forte's concept is!

Another tweet from Dee that is interesting:

Creative editing! #CelebrityApprenticeRT @bakerdabum @deesnider is Clay Aiken a douche or is it creative editing ?

Back to Clay!

Did @GeorgeTakei just have a stroke while talking to @IvankaTrump ?!?! ;-) My name is Clay! ;-)

Flowers?!?!? Suck ups!! ;-)Nice touch ladies! :-)

Clay just retweeted this from triple_r73:

1m

"@DonaldJTrumpJr: Quote of the wk QOTW @clayaiken You can work yourself into a job or out of a job. George gave away his authority"

. @ArsenioOFFICIAL and I were both wearing the underwear!“@clayaikenThe guys had a disadvantage. Couldn't wear @IvankaTrump clothing line"

Hee!

Uh oh, Clay got called on George's skills...this could be fun. And then Clay tweets:

It's never smart to talk bad about your project manager b4 you know if your team has won or lost. Don't wanna make them mad.

But... That didn't work out for me! Thanks for selling me out@EricTrump #footinmouth

Crap! Ha ha RT “@DonaldJTrumpJr: Ouch!!! @clayaiken busted throwing someone under the bus behind his back.”

All the Trumps are ganging up on me 2nite! RT “@IvankaTrump:@clayaiken the politician?? no!#CelebApprentice@EricTrump@DonaldJTrumpJr

I can handle myself. TRUST RT “@DebraDunn1: @clayaiken If you get called back n2 board room u know how many pissed off fans u will have?”

Thanks @EricTrump I did sit there very nicely! Ha ha