# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

We received a copy for our browsing collection yesterday as well. I think I'll check it out to read it in the summer, after my class is over. I think it should be an interesting read.

Anyone else for suggestions of topics?

:GM_FCA:

44 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Arsenio Hall tweeted to Clay:

So @clayaiken, what's your second favorite college team?

Clay's reply:

Bracket is shot, but I got Louisville beating Miami in the final. RT @ArsenioHall: So @clayaiken, what's your second favorite college team

Well, my two brackets have Louisville winning, but I don't have Miami as finalist in either! LOL!

My ideas are not all that exciting, but what about best hair? Or best outfits? These would require posting photos, which is always fun. I like the funniest moments idea too. Or best moments of any kind--that could be interesting

Oops just saw we were supposed to post by Sat. night. Let's pretend today is Sat.

Couchie, congratulations on the appreciation at work!

43 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Delayed going into work until 10 this morning. 7 inches of snow on the ground here, and just an hour south of us, they have17 inches! This is crazy for this time of the year. On the other hand, we need the moisture -- we have been in drought conditions inthe summer for the past few years.

Let's see, what was top 10 for Clay this week?

Ooooooo, I like when pictures are posted! I think we should do best outfit. (I am a bit skeered to do best hair, considering the high opinions his hair seems to elicit...go figure...). Shall we do BEST OUTFIT? How about your top 3 best outfits?

I'll start with my all-time favorite outfit for Clay:

ama2_zps7e5dee83.jpg

ClayAMA3_zps1a37b940.jpg

I thought he looked incredibly good that night. That shirt/tie combination is stunning, and the suit fits perfectly. I also love guys in vests, so when he took the coat off, it was even better!

Just popping in to say hi! This is my crazy week. Four thirty comes way to early but I have to watch the latest anniversary video! If you watch the Shell Houston Open think of me.........going nuts!

• Like 1

42 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Ldyj, I love that outfit too!! For my first, I'm picking kind of a combo. I couldn't find the picture I really wanted, which I think is of this shirt and tie or a similar one on the JNT, not "the work" or the really long haired JNT (although some great outfits there too). So here's as close as I can get:

406107940.jpg

406107939.jpg

406108366.jpg

406108194.jpg

I think he looks really good in this color, the dark green, whether it's the same shirt or different ones, and the shirt and tie go well with the white sweater or jacket (the ties definitely change, but they are all nice). If anyone can find the JNT photo let me know. I think it's '04, and I think it was California? But not a white jacket then, not white anything, possibly dark, maybe a sweater?

42 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

41 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

I'm off today to an all day meeting, so checking the boards will not be easy (not impossible, though...*g*). Fortunately, I'll have my cell phone with me as well, so I'm hoping that Clay will tweet about whatever happens today for him. (Because, you know, whenever I go away, he does something cool...)

I would post my favorite outfit pictures but they all got deleted when I had to reinstall windows 7. I erroneously cleaned up the hard drive and there they went.

1. I love the "Without You" outfit on Leno
  2. The English cut black suit on The timeless tour in Asheville
  3. and his Aqua sweater outfit in Charlotte for TnT tour

• Like 1

Fear, is this outfit number 1?

thetonightshow17highres.jpg

I loved this look too, and it very likely is on my list. I'll confirm on that later...

And is the number 2?

945435653_VZacY-XL.jpg

I'll have to look for picture number 3 somewhere....

Found a nice one of him in the teal... :)

311qbtk.jpg

I have to give this good thought for favorite outfits....or just spend some time digging through my folders to find some. I had a couple off the top but I need to figure out the others now! lol

Two Minutes with...Dee Snider

The Clay part:

Who should have won your season of “The Apprentice?” Clay Aiken or Arsenio Hall? Absolutely Clay, in a heartbeat; Arsenio was not deserving. Analyze what he did. He was a nice guy, but doing things – he did nothing. Clay was clearly better. Here’s what was not shown on TV. Trump asked the entire cast who they thought should win and they said Clay. Arsenio is a nice guy, but who was more deserving? Clay.

Thank you Dee!! And thanks ldyj for bringing Dee's comments over.

And yay, shortyjill, for finding fear's blue sweater picture, and yay, ldyj for finding the other two. One of my possibles is of a light blue sweater that I had actually forgotten but ran into while looking for other pictures. It was during his blonde phase, and it was the most gorgeous blue. But I'm still obsessed with finding that first outfit--I could just go with the white jacket picture from the tour book, which was indeed hawt, but it was the JNT sweater one that I want. I think. I'm pretty sure it is 04... In the meantime, I have always been struck by how well he reuses certain parts of outfits, so I ended up posting about that instead.

I need to dig up my hard drive, which I need to do anyway so I can back up this computer. Despite having hard drives out the wazoo, all of mine all full. Include one that is two TB. Is that crazy or what? I think what I did when I got it was to see if I get could everything from all of my older drives into one, but I didn't erase anything from any of the others. I'm pretty sure I have photos from back then, and perhaps even fairly systematically preserved. (At least I hope so.) I tried looking for photos on CV and the Clayboard, but most of the urls were long dead, which isn't surprising. That was 2004. So, I need to dig up my hard drive, my hard drives, and see what I can find.

In the meantime, my second outfit.

406107936.jpg

406107935.jpg

406107938.jpg

I think the why is pretty obvious and this one was a big hit. Atypical, and it isn't that I ever want to see him in suspenders again--the combination and the location, the hair, the scruff, it all worked. And there was a puppy and a baby too. And he sang something a cappella didn't he? One of my favorite appearances, and during a time when we were being inundated. I'll have to go find that one and watch it again.

I think I might have to do more than three. Heh.

:hi: Hi FCA. I've been lurking lately. Just a bit tired and blah.

I am however giving myself a good talking to, pulling myself up by my bootstraps,lighting a fire under my butt etc etc

Going to break out of the work,home,housework,unpaid taxi driver routine I've gotten stuck in.

Now I just have to remember what things are fun again?

:hi: again

Just popping in to say hi! This is my crazy week. Four thirty comes way to early but I have to watch the latest anniversary video! If you watch the Shell Houston Open think of me.........going nuts!

I have been thinking of you--what an endeavor every year! There's a golfer you really like, but I confess I cannot remember who it is. I love to watch golf, but have gone off TV. Maybe I'll start watching some.

But I can't believe I am just remembering to do this, and now of all times when you probably won't even see this but I watched your DVD with my friend Barbara about a month ago and it is so wonderful. I love the videos you have chosen and I especially love the ending. It is so easy to navigate through the DVD as well; she didn't have time to watch the whole thing so we did a lot of switching and it was so well laid out with the thumbnails for each song. So my feedback on this is hugely positive; thank you so much for making these and sending them. I hope you will do more. :wub: