#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

Nah ..I like it when they go at each other it is too funnt...

sorry fols thing just come at you so fast...

when kelly brought out the cat picture and put it up to CLay;s face...oh poor Clay then he got a story about tomkat...and he said everyone except them were invited...Kelly said she was invited just didn't go...then Clay said he gave it up for this...now he is second guessing himself...

oh how I love how he announced that game...

He does seem to be working hard to be a good host - he is listening hard and getting zingers in when ever he can. He has serious professor hair. I wonder if he will change it when he sings.

I think people will have to forget the bangs. I think their days are numbered.

Should we say that when talking to the woman contestant (go-go grande) she said she was an AI fan, but when Clay asked if she voted for him, she said it was too long ago. - well, sure, like you would not remember. - I think that is code for she voted for Ruben, but was afraid to say it.

Edited by playbiller

Eyebrows dark but okay, the hair is fab, and my face already hurts from laughing. Clay and Kelly are doing great together. This is way too much fun!!!!!! :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

And I can't wait for the inevitable GIFs - the mascara face was great!!!!

Well this is the regular spiel in this show. Regis and kelly routinely go at each other too so I don;t think this will really affect her regular audience since she was getting in her zimers too

I love this...Clay is soo natural...he really should have a talk show.

wow that was too much fun. lots of back and forth zingers.

its commercial break...so I can talk about his looks...

it is the UNC hair but darker...no glasses...dark grey suit...dark blue or black shirt and black tie...very dapper.

OK...Clay talks with emmitt and Cheryl

a little hug abd kiss for Cheryl...

Cheryl and Clay are sitting by each other.

I can't believe I'm up. This Clay thing is really going much too far.

Aww this is fun!!!

Ok...Clay ahsn;t asked anything yet...shut up Kelly.

and Clay told her let me know when I can spek or soemthing...heh

oh wow I like the look he gave Cheryl...

uh oh...clay put his hand on Kelly's mouth and she was pissed...and said thats a no no...clay then showed hes bad boy look...

Clay onyl one questions was about Emmitts experience....

OH my...Clay better make reparations quick...use his charms...

I think Emmett is too tired - he never would have won dancing like that. Clay looks nice and tall next to all of them, though, so that was nice to see. I guess that is a big inpression, without the bangs, CLay looks taller - those extra inches of forehead.

I actually like Clay's hair brushed back like this - makes him look like a matinee idol fromt he 30's - (sorry I love old movies and buy them on DVD all the time),. John Barrymore - there is a new profile.

Edited by playbiller

OK...commercial. TO clarify...

Kelly asked the first two questions...when she proceeded to ask the third Clay kinda sat up and said will you give me a chance to ask...in a funny way...

but then Kelly was going to ask a question againa nd Clay put his hand in her mouth...and everyone was jsut quiet... and Kelly goes no no...and really tense and awkward......then Clay put down his head and said...ok I won;t ask anymore...at this point Kelly kinds smiled and hit his leg and lighten it up to say..well I don;t know where your hand has been?

Clay then asked his question starting with...well now you have to skill i don't have athletics and dancing...so what was your experience before this.

Emmit and cheryl dances already

now time for ATD....the whole band is there...

His voice is a bit rough...not in a bad way...more rocker...

he had a bit of a crack on the high note but then he made it longer...that was a shorter version.

not vocally as good but still looking pretty hot.

she asked him about the christmas concert...and he said its only in the east coast. She then said if he needs a back up singer she is available as long as they kill her mike she is there for him.

She kinda flubbed the name of the song and the album and was very apologetic in the end to Clay.

Damn. He doesn't look like shit and I bet my friend is in the front row. :glare:

I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT. I WILL NOT POUT.

Bottle...I think my tv's color setting is a bit off...things were looking darker but I guess you are right...it is more dark brown suit and plum shirt...

WOW...I think Mario may not even get an itnerview if this segment does not end soon. I'm glad they did Clay's song in the middle...

Wow that makeover was great...she ended up looking like the CSI redhead..blanking out on her name now.

TOO bad the blonde twit is talking too much. I think she has been so used to people that are clueless and has nothing to say so she just fills in. Clay an really talk up more so you can se ehe is jsut trying to control himself.

I saw Justin Guarini co-host this show last year. he seemed more relaxed than Clay, but then he le Kelly domost of the talking and just agreedwith her all the time. I think Clay is trying to show he can do this, so that is why there is a bit more tension.

Geez, Clay towers over Mario.

Edited by playbiller

This is NOT my day. I totally forgot about the East Coasters getting this an hour early. I was planning for 9:00 my time. Crap.

At this point, I'll just wait for the downloads.

But crap anyway.

OTOH, he looks adorable. As usual.

I saw Justin Guarini co-host this show last year. he seemed more relaxed than Clay, but then he le Kelly domost of the talking and just agreedwith her all the time. I think Clay is trying to show he can do this, so that is why there is a bit more tension.

Geez, Clay towers over Mario.

Hee so guarini got this gig before...heh so does not seemt aht special now... :lol:

I think its tough for Clay...with his naturally strong personality and being naturally talkative himself to let go of the control. I bet he could;ve done all this interview on his own. At least he was able to get a question in for Mario in the end...

EEEEEEEEEEE they are trying to do some dancing..

POUT...Clay danced with Karina not Cheryl he got lost in the steps a bit but he was moving pretty well...

in the end it was all free for all dancing. If clay just forgets about being self concious he would be good...

that was hilarious

OK...going to watch the 10 am telecast...will try to give more detailed recap of the host chat.

Well, all in all, it was amusing. Do I think it sold anymore albums? I am not sure, did not mention MCWL at all, I thought they would mention both.

I am sure a lot of this is loosely scripted, I just wonder how much off script they went.

And I am sorry, dogs and cats mating was pretty repulsive to me, as well, so I am in Clay's court on this. Clay's court, get it, heh, heh

OK...the start with talkign about how loud the audience was...

Kelly said that usually they get crickets...she said unprecedented cheering

clay...we pumped theaudience with laughing gas.

kelly...loves the look

Clay...mom wants him to cut his hair..and audience boo...he said it is in the middle stage where they can;t do anythign with i but now with people combing his hair its ok...

Kelly...doing this schitck abouthow she has to do her own stuff by sunday and can;t do it. then talked about mascars face....

Clay...what will happen when you close your mouth while doing mascara...he does not know his own color anymore

then talked about tornadoes...Clay said it always seem that tornadoes hit poverty stricken area....

so Kelly asyas back to you...clay says...please...

she then introduced the Halloweed impresonaltion...

Clay...yeah I heard about that...some booing...its not safe to say that...then he teases her for not lipsynching properly...not learnign the words...she said she knew the words...he said what are the lyrics and looked at her with this glare... then she sang if I was invisibe then i won;t wear Clay clothes for halloween.

Clay said if you were invisible you wont get booed by the audience...then more booing...Kelly stands up and said this is stil my show and I will kicke you all out..don;t care how far you walked...of course a lot of laughing

Then she said they have DWTS people...when there was a loud cheer. Clay pretended to get hurt and said...did DWTS get a louder cheer...then he said he was sensitive...kelly goes give him more vodka...then he pretends to shake and drink form the cup.

The boards (well, the two I have read so far anyway...) are abuzz with how bad this whole thing was - how there was so much tension between Clay and Kelly, how Clay came off as arrogant, how Kelly came off as rude, how bad it was that Clay put his hand over Kelly's mouth and Kelly made some comment about not knowing where that hand had been, how bad ATD was etc, etc.

If all that's true, this cohosting gig was obviously orchestrated by Clive/RCA to further destroy Clay's career! Damn them! ;)

Well, all in all, it was amusing. Do I think it sold anymore albums? I am not sure, did not mention MCWL at all, I thought they would mention both.

I am sure a lot of this is loosely scripted, I just wonder how much off script they went.

And I am sorry, dogs and cats mating was pretty repulsive to me, as well, so I am in Clay's court on this. Clay's court, get it, heh, heh

No I think this is all ad libbed..I think they do have a list of what to talk about...the only thing they have scripted is the intro of the different segments.

I do think that would've given Clay some nice bump...I am now starting to question whether ATD kis a good thing to sing over a maore well known WY...oh well.