#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

I am a happy happy little chick right now. Love the E thingy with Ryan. I know SOME OF YOU don't like the hair, but hey, it reminds that he really is a geek inside and that is kinda of nice, knowing that he has not changed that much in the spirit of who he is. I just lurve the glasses and the hair. I always did like the geeks in life. No wonder I am still single and clueless, LOL. Hope everybody has a good weekend and I hope I don't get my goose cooked this weekend. I am really trying to stay out of trouble, really I am.

Waves and (((( hugs )))) to all my friends at FCA.

G

Here is all to the Holly's and ball's in life. :wein: :trink3: :704: :bier:

Edited by georgiaclay

Ok...so when's the Clayster gonna show us a little tongue when he kisses on camera, huh? :glare: He's got his lips closed as tight as they were when he did that 'quiet' gesture on the Megan Mullaly show! Where are those gorgeous LIPS in that pucker picture? Huh?

Sigh...

It's never enough. He kisses on camera and I'm still not satisfied with HOW he's kissing.

I'm just a bad Clay fan.

Ok...so when's the Clayster gonna show us a little tongue when he kisses on camera, huh? :glare: He's got his lips closed as tight as they were when he did that 'quiet' gesture on the Megan Mullaly show! Where are those gorgeous LIPS in that pucker picture? Huh?

Sigh...

It's never enough. He kisses on camera and I'm still not satisfied with HOW he's kissing.

I'm just a bad Clay fan.

Muski - you'll never be satisfied until he's using those lips on you! B)

I'm back!!

YAY! Glad everything is better, missed you.

Yay! and just in time for a new Tyra clip!

OMG. Now I'm getting really pissed, because I'm not gonna get to see this for 4 freakin' days after it airs.

He dances! He struts! He fakes confessions! God, I love this. What an adorable man.

Okay, after going back to Saturday's UNCC picture, I'm thinking it's just a weird makeup job for the KIIS thing, 'cause the EYEBROWS looked normal on Saturday. Whooo, that's a relief.

And yes, I absolutely am that shallow.

My thing is -- WHAT makeup job? As I said earlier, I'm guessing that Clay wasn't expecting it to be a VISUAL as well as audio. Therefore, he was "just Clay." Having said that, though...

I am a happy happy little chick right now. Love the E thingy with Ryan. I know SOME OF YOU don't like the hair, but hey, it reminds that he really is a geek inside and that is kinda of nice, knowing that he has not changed that much in the spirit of who he is. I just lurve the glasses and the hair. I always did like the geeks in life. No wonder I am still single and clueless, LOL. Hope everybody has a good weekend and I hope I don't get my goose cooked this weekend. I am really trying to stay out of trouble, really I am.

Yep, me too...I know several people prefer their Clay to be "rock star" in the visual sense. Heck, frequently, I'm the same way. But I also adore the geek that is in Clay, and when he appears, I do melt. He's just a regular guy there, and I appreciate that.

Two things for georgia: 1) glad to see you again. Miss you lots. 2) I married a geek, been happily married to him for almost 9 years now. Geeks rule, and I think you'll find one (if you're looking, that is...)

eta: pffft....I got the pictures first!!!!

Well, fine. Ansa brings the pictures first...but I had the ANSWER first. Don't I win something? Maybe a massage from Clay? A private concert? A dancing lesson?

Harumph. I hate these contests around here. :angry:

:D

For you, muski:

TyraClay.jpg

Do you hear it? I hear a sound...the sound of Clay fans being photoshopped into this picture....

*sigh*

I'm happy as a clam right now. Well, except for knowing that I'm going to miss the Tyra thing. And not getting a dance lesson from Clay for winning the "identify that sweater" contest. :P

Hey ldyjocelyn...that was bottle's contest...you have to go to her to redeem your prize... :D

uh.....hello? Unless my meds aren't working, I do believe it was I who posed the question! <_<

Geez.....unless I'm smutting, nobody listens to me... :blink:

So...I guess I'll just have to smut a little...

Little? no way I can smut a LITTLE anything if I'm talking about Clay, huh?

(rim shot sounds weakly in the distance.... :unsure: )

Hey ldyjocelyn...that was bottle's contest...you have to go to her to redeem your prize... :D

uh.....hello? Unless my meds aren't working, I do believe it was I who posed the question! <_<

Geez.....unless I'm smutting, nobody listens to me... :blink:

So...I guess I'll just have to smut a little...

Little? no way I can smut a LITTLE anything if I'm talking about Clay, huh?

(rim shot sounds weakly in the distance.... :unsure: )

YIKES...mea culpa...I guess I got a bit crosseyed earlier...

so the question remains..what is ldyjocelyn's prize???

I'm off on the train (adventure!) to DC tomorrow for a conference. I think I've almost convinced myself to leave my laptop behind. Almost. It'll be easier to travel without the extra bulk, even though I have a very lightweight model, and I would mainly be using it on the train anyway, but I won't have any internet on the train, so is it worth it? If I don't take my computer, I won't see Regis & Kelly until Monday. What to do, what to do?

So I might not be online until Monday night. If I'm not, y'all have a blast. I expect to see eeeeeing and squeeeeing in this little pod free zone, at the very least. Enjoy the listening party too! :)

computer or not computer? Honey. Not even a decision there. Mine's attached to my considerable hip...It's with me everywhere...

Of course, it's been a helluva long time since I actually used it to WRITE anything... :unsure: Mainly I lurk and post stupid things and steal Clack and whatnot...

Please Lawd Jesus, let Clay have good hair and eyebrows for R&K. I will be on pins and needles for the next hour and a half until he comes striding out. And please let the annoying blonde chick know when to stick a sock in it. And please let Clay temporarily lose his mind and break out the WDC moves on Cheryl from DTWS, 'cause she's just adorable and they would make a cute couple...

wdc.gif

Please Lawd Jesus, let Clay have good hair and eyebrows for R&K. I will be on pins and needles for the next hour and a half until he comes striding out. And please let the annoying blonde chick know when to stick a sock in it. And please let Clay temporarily lose his mind and break out the WDC moves on Cheryl from DTWS, 'cause she's just adorable and they would make a cute couple...

wdc.gif

AAAAAMEN!!!!!! GAH..I am giving myself pep talks...its more than just the eyebrows...its more than just the eyebrows...

dont mind the hair, the glasses...but PUHLEEEZE no skeery eyebrows!!!

oh yeah amen too about the blonde twit and the cute Cheryl from DWTS. :D:D:D

so the question remains..what is ldyjocelyn's prize???

Uh...how the heck should I know? Ask bottle. <_<

:lol:

Geez, I come in this morning, and a fist-fight has broken out! :P So, I guess no private dance lesson for me, eh? I'd settle for a bound copy of the "Complete Works of muskifest, Vol. 1." *g*

wdc.gif

AAAAAMEN!!!!!! GAH..I am giving myself pep talks...its more than just the eyebrows...its more than just the eyebrows...

dont mind the hair, the glasses...but PUHLEEEZE no skeery eyebrows!!!

oh yeah amen too about the blonde twit and the cute Cheryl from DWTS. :D:D:D

Sheesh. You guys simply want toooooooo much. Before long, you'll be asking Clive Davis to step down or something. *g*

My main concern with this appearance is Kelly. She's such an annoyance. But, if anyone can convince her to shut up, I'd bet it'll be Clay.

jmh, I feel your pain. You probably saw my post with me whining about not being able to see the full length Tyra episode until after the holiday. It's tough, but we've got to be strong. (Besides, I don't have a laptop at this point. My hubby and I are in negotiations on that though...)

I woke up this morning [tm Partridge Family] thrilled that I will be seeing Clay on my TV today. YAY!

And fangirls rule!

The Clyra in People.com's Star Tracks. The caption reads:

TRADING PLACES

Clay Aiken gets a taste of hosting duties (even getting his own personalized cue cards!) during a recent guest appearance on the Tyra Banks Show. The singer discussed his hair, his new album A Thousand Different Ways and met his biggest fan for a segment set to air Nov. 22.

The Clyra in People.com's Star Tracks. The caption reads:

TRADING PLACES

Clay Aiken gets a taste of hosting duties (even getting his own personalized cue cards!) during a recent guest appearance on the Tyra Banks Show. The singer discussed his hair, his new album A Thousand Different Ways and met his biggest fan for a segment set to air Nov. 22.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE he stil got star power..does all Tyra's celebrity guest gets a mention on People???

Let's put it this way, she had Federline on the other day and I don't remember seeing it publicized. She was nice to him, but not touchy.

Crap, I went out to get my tea and they ran a promo of R&K. Mised it on my tape.

Why yes, I have GMA on only to see promos - It is not like I have a life or anything.

Well,it will be a beautiful day, I swear, I am getting an early start today and will stay off the computer after the show. Outside, outside, outside.

I think I'm going to hyperventilate here.... The wait for the late night talk show appearances isn't nearly so stressful.

Well we have eyebrows on the line...so did they show him on the previews?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its on!!!!

DWTS people first...

and makeover...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ATD video as teaser....

still long hair...eyebrows darker but not as wild!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he looks good!!!!

he said they pumped the audeince with laughing gas

hi mom wants him to cut his hair...

he has people who can omb his ahir now..hee

heee clay tried the official mascara putting on face...

he asked what happens when you keep your mouth closed while putting on mascare...

now talking about tornado in NC...

he seems so relaxed...

Now they mention when Kelly impresonated Clay on Halloween...and he said are you sure you are safe...????

OMG...this is so good there are so many funny bits its hard to report.

I may have to do another better recap for the next hour...

OMG...this is so funny...he was acting all sensitive cos he thought the DWTS peopel had more cheers...

shoot there are just so many zingers

Now Kelly brought out a picture of cat