#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Divayenta...Bwahvo

I am loving all the tabloid stories!!!

atinal...you are so right...a lot of the behavior people refer to as DIVA I do not see at all.

Muski ...I think daughtry got a lot of flack for his interviews too but they don;t use the word diva...big headed...and full of himself is the usual descriptor so I definitely see your point.

JennaZ...great to see you around...we will certainly miss you so post whenever you can...

EEEEEEEEEEEE...I knew someone would cap the question and answers.

Belly Aiken from the CH got the ABC video with the questions - 13 minutes - :nana:

I think that calls for a dancing chicken!

:3:

Divayenta - that was hysterical! So many talented people around here!

Jenna - good to see you. Don't work too hard!

Muski - I'm glad Kenny is home safe and sound with your girls. Question is, do you remember what he looks like??

Why isn't it 5:00 yet?????

Edited by Claygasm

I think that calls for a dancing chicken!

Normally, I would object and squawk about that sentiment, but in this case I'll let it go. :allgood:

Per Belly Aiken, the answer to the tour question was "Trying to put something together for summer". Can't wait to download this video and hear that for mahself!!!!!

Anybody interested in a 13 minute interview of snarky, hot and cute Clay???

Here is a YSI link for FCA...hope it stays up long enough

I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW...

yes he said it is SAFE to say that there will be a tour this year...and they are working on the summer.

he also said that they are looking at several possibilities for a UNICEF trip...so I think this will happen too.

lots of questions from Canada...

Someone asked about a calendar he said they are looking for a camera that won;t break when used on him...but then he said they didn;t realize they needed to start a clanedar in February and by the time they thoguht of it it was too late....so no real answer to one for next year.

another interesting question is about his grades in college ...he said he got good grades in colleg but not in High school...he said he always thoguht he was goign to music school so didn;t really try for good grades.

the answer to the island question was really long a cute...again...lots of flirting.

the girl really really liked him...hee

The interview is available for streaming on the ABC News Be Seen, Be Heard page - there is a rotating menu at the top of the page.

That twenty-something blonde interviewer put Diane Sawyer to shame - she actually got good answers out of Clay and was persistent when she needed to be. And are all female Clay fans supposed to be named Heather? If so, I've got a problem... Hee.

butterflyshine posted this at CV - info for the poetry contest entries.

here are the official lyrics for the contest, they can be found in the thread stickied in the Man, post 142 as posted by Admin.

A Thousand Days" Official Lyrics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Thousand Days"

Through my eyes,

I have seen the world start spinning like a ball.

Stars light up and then fall for you.

So then what's a man like me supposed to do?

If I gave you the moon would you notice,

That I'm right beside you?

Well now a thousand days and thousand nights are not enough.

Cause I can't hold back the way I feel about my love.

Won't let it go, won't let it go.

And if the angels came, I'd fight them back to win your soul.

And when everything was said and done

They'd go back home.

And they oughta know, they oughta know.

That you're mine all mine

In my world,

You're the sun that shines and lights up the evening skies.

Clearing up the horizon, hold on.

Come with me and I will never let you down

Oh, and in this love we'll drown, this I promise you.

Cause they can't hold us down.

Well now a thousand days and thousand nights are not enough

Cause I can't hold back the way I feel about my love

And when everything was said and done they'd go back home.

And they oughta know, they oughta know.

I would do anything, just believe it.

Your love means everything ,and I need it.

Your heart won't lie,

Reach out for me...

Well now a thousand days and thousand nights are not enough.

Cause I can't hold back the way I feel about my love.

Cause you're mine all mine.

And when everything was said and done they'd go back home.

They oughta know, they oughta know.

Is it my computer or does this video look like Clay and the interviewer are doing a bad job of lip syncing????

I have to say, I thought Clay was sidestepping the tour question. He really didn't seem to want to answer it. He did say it was safe to say there would be a tour this year, but he could have been talking about another Christmas tour. He said they were trying to get something together for the summer, which I take to mean things are up in the air, so I don't think that is what he was referring to when he said its safe to say there will be a tour this year. Maybe they don't want to commit to a summer tour until he knows when and where he may go for UNICEF.

I hate that he doesn't seem to think he can write songs. Maybe he can't write music. He can't play an instrument really, so I get that. But after LAA, Clay, don't you dare you don't have the talent to write lyrics!

Edited by Claygasm

I thought he was really being a big tease about the tour...I thought he was pretty amused by the eagerness of the interviewer and deliberately tried to be vague. I do think he is being careful about the dates because of future plans to go overseas. My impression is something is in the works. I do remember the last time they were careful not to give out any infomation about his destination until he was almost ready to leave.

I don;t blame him about the writing songs questions. He must feel such a huge pressure to write from the fans that he really does not want to raise people's expectations. At this point...I will not expect it...just like LAA...I will simply be pleasantly surprised.

More poetry contest clarifications posted by butterflyshine at CV:

I have received the following answers from Admin:

1. Can words in lyrics be used mulitiple times;

* Yes, words within the lyrics may be used multiple times.

2. does every word have to come from the lyrics or are extra words allowed;

Extra words are allowed to be slipped into the poem, however, majority of the words should come from the

lyrics:

3. Can forms/tense of the word be change for example love/loved, promise/promised;

*Tense changes of words from the lyrics are allowed.

4. May the poems be titled, and if yes, does the title count toward the word count?

You may title your poem and the title will not count toward your word count.

Is it my computer or does this video look like Clay and the interviewer are doing a bad job of lip syncing????

I think its the download. I had the same problem. And when I try to stream the video through the ABC site in the larger screen format, half the screen freezes. Not good.

Love this interview! Some really good questions were asked, and he had answers for all of them (except the grades...I really like that he was thrown by that question....) I'm sure that more than a few fans are having heart palpitations that he called his fans Claymates. :whatever: And dude...ice cream has to have some sort of sweetener in it....so I think he needs to cut back on the peach ice cream for a bit. (And I think that someone ought to work his love of the stuff into the rumor mill....) He looked adorable too, and again...I love that self-depracating humor.

I have to say, I thought Clay was sidestepping the tour question. He really didn't seem to want to answer it. He did say it was safe to say there would be a tour this year, but he could have been talking about another Christmas tour. He said they were trying to get something together for the summer, which I take to mean things are up in the air, so I don't think that is what he was referring to when he said its safe to say there will be a tour this year. Maybe they don't want to commit to a summer tour until he knows when and where he may go for UNICEF.

I think your last statement is probably true here, but I didn't feel he was evasive, more like teasing -- especially to the interviewer. In a way, he was also teasing the fans -- considering that they showed 3 different fans asking the very same question. (I'd venture a strong guess that those weren't the only three asking the question). I've never taken his teasing that seriously, so I'm not worried about a tour this year.

I hate that he doesn't seem to think he can write songs. Maybe he can't write music. He can't play an instrument really, so I get that. But after LAA, Clay, don't you dare you don't have the talent to write lyrics!

I really don't like it either, because of what he did with LAA. But he's also said (I believe) that he believes that songwriting is a talent that...crap I can't remember. It's not something to him that comes easily (he says and believes), and I guess he just doesn't feel the need to work on that skill. It's up to him...but I do wish he'd try again. Without any pressure from the fans....

CV has a re-ripped version of the online video that is supposed to be synched up better, so I'm sure it will make its way over to the CH vault too. I'm still downloading, so I can't say for sure.

I feel pretty confident that there will be a summer tour of some sort - I think Clay just didn't want to spill the beans yet. Of course, I thought he was pretty specific late last year about being out on the road around Valentine's Day and that didn't pan out.

I'll have to wait for the Official Poddie interpetation, I guess. :ninja:

alien.gif

Crap,toilet07.gif I stopped working on my tabloid to work on my poem and now they are changing the rules - crap!! I didn't even knowthere was a word limit ! And do you realize how little of that song rhymes?

I was doing limericks anyway, A poem is a poem is a poem. I just have moretalent at ridiculous limericks.

Happy groundhog day or what is left of it. It is 11:05 on the east coast. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Loved the interview, even if it was not synched up. Who cares. He is a beautiful man and his humor just had me giggling like the girl that I am.

So I think that he is sending out a message to FCA and all their wonderful "pod people" (LOL). We may not be pod people like on the other boards but we are FCA pod people. Don't shoot me and I have taken the vaccine for that problem so :allgood:

and for the record I definitely need :fca: right now. They told me yesterday that I need to have a cardiac cath done on Tuesday UGGGG. I definitely needs hugs right now, and they told me in my doctors office that I was normal. When they told me that, I knew that they were lying because there is nothing normal about moi !!!!

Hugs all around.

A special hug for georgiaclay hugs2Drose.gif

Medical stuff is scarey, I have just decided not to let it frighten me right now - (I am too frightened by the weird noises coming from the washing machine!)

Take care and good night to all. wanders back to rework poem

Thank you for all the hugs. The are very appreciated and I knw that everything is going to come out fine.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :schwirr:

I am going to take my IPOD with me and listen to that beautiful man while I wait for the procedure. That should calm me down. To bad with the Versed being used, I won't remember a thing about listening to the wonderful tones coming fom that man. :hubbahubba: :medium-smiley-070:

I type in a veil of wine and beer, thank you very much.

This was the evening we hosted a reception and then took some of our attendees via bus to Old Town San Diego. A group of us (7) basically spent the whole time ther ein some Italian restaurant eating, drinking and shooting the shit.

Came back to my room to do that bathroom thing (although playbiller's emoticon has me skeered) and then back out to join the crew in the hotel bar for more. Back for more, as it were.

{{{{{georgia}}}}} Good luck with the procedure. Clay's good for the ears and the soul, y'all.

A friend of mine (actually the first friend I from my internet Clay fandom that I met in person back in late 2003) is coming to join me for the evening tomorrow. We'll have a blast!

Just wanted to say, "HI!" and send mucho :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: to FCA!

Edited by muskifest

Bottle is using the crazy chicken. She does love me, LOL.

Send :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: back to everyone. I will be in and out all weekend. I will definitely check back in on Monday to see what the "scandal" is for the week. Keep writing people, it makes me laugh.

Ya'll are all the best.

:rainbowsmile::hubbahubba::allgood:

Edited by georgiaclay

{{{{georgiaclay}}}}

Nver fear, all will be well because this guy said it would be!

huge.jpg

Muski - sounds like you had fun last night! And you typed amazingly coherently! Have fun tonight with your bud - and tell her hello from me! :rainbowsmile:

You know, the trouble with that little taste of Clay we had this week is it just left me hungering for more! :hubbahubba: