#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

You know, that's the first time I remember Clay being called a 'musician'...anybody else? "Singer", "Vocalist", "Artist"...but I don't recall the "Musician" label put on him...cool.

Ok...big part of program is over...it went very, very well! OOOOOO! :rainbowsmile: Now it's a cruise...just 35 people from now until Monday. I'll have lots of down time---time to chat online on the boards, write a little this and that, watch some football, etc...

YES! :medium-smiley-070:

Muski your job sounds like so much fun!!! thanks for sharing

yup musician Clay does have a nice ring...

Now that I will be zapping the pin forum I was thinking of putting up a TV forum. If anybody wants to put a thread for a favorite show just let me know...

I was thinking of putting a Grays anatomy, Heroes, AI threads...what else??? House? Amazing race and survivor of course.

We can also have the awards thread there...for the grammy's and oscars.

If anybody have other suggestions for threads or forums just let us know...

Now it's a cruise...just 35 people from now
You know, when I read this now, it sounds like we're ON a cruise...and that ain't so! I just meant today and tomorrow and Monday are gonna be easy days...

SLC from CH just posted some great shots she took at GMA---a cutie patooty butt shot and some cool closeups....and a lovely, lovely tongue licking the lips shot..... :hubbahubba:

Gonna go check in on my group one more time and then get a shower so I'm all clean and fresh when my buddy shows up.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Damn that's a fine Class! Just like a peach- is that why he loves Bryer's? I think he and Tyra should strut out on Kimmel, backs to the audience, bend over and instruct the tabs to kiss their collective asses. And who knows what will happen afterwards! Oh, yeah, find out in "Southern Heat"! Hee!

Holy Shyte! Wait'll you see the promised land in action on SLC's stellar video ! And watch the warbling throat as he harmonizes to "See The Pyramids".

Yeah, I'd like to see the pyramids, but all I hear is the clinking of titanium. :hubbahubba:

Edited by Divayenta

I think he and Tyra should strut out on Kimmel, backs to the audience, bend over and instruct the tabs to kiss their collective asses. And who knows what will happen afterwards!

Somehow I don't think Uncle Frank and Guido would have enough fire power available to hold off the audience volunteers willing to do just that if the opportunity was offered. Can you say "Stampede?" I thought you could.

:nothingtoadd:

Ansa, Ansa - don't forget the white rapper show - last week I leaned that a baller meant a big spender - that was not what I imaginined it meant, hehe. I also learned taht broads meant wimmen - big duh - this show is a riot, especially when they got the last rapper leaving by a giant cockroach spraying him with bug spray.

rap.gif

I got a little sidetracked by this....

Fineass.jpg

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

...and forgot to mention to Ansa about threads I'd like to see in the TV section. I think there should be a Lost thread, even though most are getting frustrated with it. I'm not, so I'll be in on that one. I'd also suggest an ER thread, but I think couchie and I would be the only two in it. *g*

Will work on the TV forum tomorrow...

I will be taking the Pin Forum out. We will archive the Pin info thread so that there is an easy referrence for pin making info...

goodnight for now...and I will leave you guys with this stunning visual....

121836262-L.jpg

TV Forums? Am I the only one who is totally and completely addicted to "24"???

Nice ass pictures!

Nice pictures period.

And I soooo want to be Diane!!

ETA:: Anyone know how to make .gifs??????

Edited by Claygasm

Are you kidding me..I love 24 so much that I have stopped watching Heroes which I also love. I need to go catch up with that at nbc.com. Anyway, I think Ansa just wants a list to get the forum started but anybody will be able to add their own favorite show later.

Those pictures of Clay are so damn good. Kareh Eh's are scrumptious.

Claygasm and Couchie I've never watched 24 and neither had my husband. About a week ago he started renting the 4 episode DVDs of the first season, and I swear he is hooked, he's been watching 8 episodes a day for the last 2 or 3 days. I think he said he has 2 more DVDs to go and he'll have the first season finished.

Yes, I'm up. My bell choir plays at church this morning, meaning that I have to be there at 7:00 a.m.! Yikes! Add to that...it's minus 3 degrees F. Not a good combo...

But these warmed me up....

This guy is fat? I don't think so....

longandlean.jpg

And what a sweet and loving look on his face in this one...

verysweet.jpg

See ya'll in the afternoon!

Good morning! For those of you listening to Rose Radio, I want to encourage you to flag your favorite songs with the thumbs up icon, or the thumbs down if you hate a song. They are tracked and it will tell me which songs you like or dislike. Here are the current standings. The first chart includes Clay, but since his songs are so heavily weighted in the chart, I also have one excluding him:

Top 20 (with Clay)

1. Clay Aiken - Everytime You Go Away

2. Clay Aiken - Shine

3. Clay Aiken - If You Don't Know Me By Now

4. Buddy Jewell - Sweet Southern Comfort

5. Clay Aiken - This Is The Night

6. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone

7. Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days

8. Clay Aiken - Perfect Day

9. Clay Aiken - When You Say You Love Me

10. Clay Aiken - Lonely No More

11. Clay Aiken - Broken Wings

12. Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget To Remember Me

13. Rufus Wainwright - Across The Universe

14. Kellie Pickler - Red High Heels

15. Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold

16. Clay Aiken - Invisible

17. Clay Aiken - Here You Come Again

18. Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle

19. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want To Know What Love Is

20. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High

Top 20 (excluding Clay)

1. Buddy Jewell - Sweet Southern Comfort

2. Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget To Remember Me

3. Rufus Wainwright - Across The Universe

4. Kellie Pickler - Red High Heels

5. Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold

6. Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle

7. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High

8. k.d. lang - Hallelujah

9. Josh Gracin - I Keep Coming Back

10. Jim Croce - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song

11. Kellie Pickler - Small Town Girl

12. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

13. Carmen Rasmusen - I've Just Seen A Face

14. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me

15. Vanessa Olivarez - The One

16. Kimberley Locke - 8th World Wonder

17. Carmen Rasmusen - Photograph

18. Adam Dayton Gibson - Sweep It Up

19. Van Morrison - Moondance

20. Kurt Nilsen - Here She Comes

Oh didn;t know that Roseviolet....I have to check it out again. I am just not in the habit of listening to radio on the net...but I will be checking it out tomorrow.

The TV forum is now created.

I started the ball rolling by adding a few TV shows...all members are allowed to start their own threads so if you want your favorite shows represented feel free to start it.

I decided to simply put general spoiler threads to seperate them from the regular show threads. BUT...the regular show threads will also be used to chat while the show is on...so if people from different time zones do not want to be spoiled...avoid the thread during the EST shows.

I didn't put a daytime show area cos I'm not sure if there will be a demand for that. If there are people that want to talk about daytime shows let me know and I will start them.

BTW...I ahve moved the existing TV threads to the TV forum...so don;t look for them in the entertainment sections.