#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Ok...lets go!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEE its starting

they are out showing the people in the belachers and he looks cute...

much like Kimmel

they showed clips of them out on the town...

he is wearing a dark brown shirt and dark suit...

heee

they are really all over them...

you have passionate fans...

clay they are.

some people are waiting since 11 o clock...

said he can only see 3 males...and some kids..he said they skipping school and that is not good

they asked set the rcord straight about the kelly incident...

I placed my hands over her mouth...then he was clearly not wanting to say anything to make it bigger...

he just said we are good

talking about the karaoke

They pulled him out of his room and refused to believe he was sick. Seems like he was veryu nice to every one singing, no SImon , he.

Looking atCookie's car - from Pennsy - and people wonder why he plays the east coast so much. Liscence plate is CLA AKIN. could not spell it correctly. TRivia contest comeing up.

clip of their goign out for karaoke...

he pretended he wanted to stay in cos he is sick...very cute...

so they became the judges cos he was too sick to sing

then he dance with Juliet...hee while someone sang I want to dance with somebody

when someone sang a rock song they put up lighters and swayted.

then two girls sang invisible....

clay said omg...not this song...he said they did it better than the original

then three girls were signing I did it againa and Clay was making cute I don;t know about this faces

then it was juliets turen...she was cute and clay was watchign politely and of course gave her a SO...then said...she was no where near as bad as I thought she would be...

he then started to sing the rokers song and said he can't get it out of her head

then one of the biggest fans...oh the claymobile...

He said the car chases his tour bus...they are goign out to meet the owner...

OMGV...the people in the belachers are now goign crazy...

going to talk to cookei

she is so sweet and she kissed him...

her man Clay...cookie drive is in public...people ask her if she is her mom

and Clay said he does not like himself thathmuch

she ahd it professional done...and clay asked what did the painter say when she ase d them to do it...

she said well I padi for it so thats all...

then she talked about their fund raising camoaign

then he asked if she would put it for auction...she said said she is thinking about it

then he looked at the camera and asked would you drive this around your cu=ity...with this incredulous look.

then they said...put your hand on her mouth,,,mike put Clay hand in her mouth and she said I don't even mind wher you hands came from

now she is goign in to answer trivia questions...

she was soo cute...but really couls pass for his mom...so it was sweet.

8 year old perfroming I am not going. Sounds like a little girl to me.

A loud, on key little girl, but there is no way she knows what she is singing. Very good for a child.

Ah, she is going to be in the Color Purple. maybe she will meet Fantasia.

Edited by playbiller

EEEEEEEEEE lots of pix of clay...

talking about Jennifer Hudson...they have an 8 year old performing I am telling you...

pretty cute.

the girl can sing...but very precocious...

----

so while this girl is singing...my impressions

still getting used to the new teeth...but I;m getting there...blow kises to YSRN and Muski

He is a bit subdued and now he is interveiwing the little girl...

ok M&J are asking thequestions

Clay asked do you like singing in shows... and she is goign to be on the color purple production for Chicago ...she said you ought to teach mike towork the camera...Clay asked mom if she taught her how to act...

I guess its all the little girls idea in acting

wow the audiecne is getting a samsing phone that is also a balckberry

so now cookie is coming on to do the trivia contest with Clay...

OMG...this is sooo cool

You know some of the fandom is exploding because Cookie is .... mature, more mature than me, actually. So she and Clay are going to be in a trivia contest for who knows more about Clay. my money is on Cookie.

AI aside - oddly, Dialidol only predicts two people are safe, everyone else is up for grabs.

Hmm. playing the way.

Edited by playbiller

OK...I don;t even read what I type I am jsut doing it as I watch I hope its comprehensible...

the only negative so far is because M&J are there Clay does not get tot alk too much...but he is very relaxed and looks cute as he watches whats going on...

They are really making the most of his appearance.

for snarky and witty Clay...the best appearance is still R&K...damn Ripacrite for ruining that appearance for me.

EEEEE its back

You know some of the fandom is exploding because Cookie is .... mature, more mature than me, actually. So she and Clay are going to be in a trivia contest for who knows more about Clay. my money is on Cookie.

Yep. Between that and what it seems to me to be a focus on the fans (which doesn't get my panties in a bunch all that much), I'm guessing that there will be some good old fashioned angst after today's appearance.

And yes, I'd bet on Cookie too.

So they fudged the contest so Cookie could win - sheesh, they should have had more fans in there, I could have answered these questions. Wait a second - what does that say about me??? The woman did not even know what Canadian fans were called? Clay had to correct her, but they gave it to her anyway. Clay "felt a little cheated" But said he didn't need luggage because he hardly travels.

Edited by playbiller

Oh he said he is very proud about the hand in mouth thing

oh this is funny they are both the contestants...so the are competing on who knows about Clay...

she said she will let Clay win...she is really very cool

wow first was true or false about his principals name...so Clay wins that cos its false

birthday...the question is if dick clark and billy idol has the same bday as Clay...she said wrong cos she saidshe ahd the same bday as him.. oh you guys should jsut watch this

well she was always wrong but CLay always helped her so in the end she did win...and her prize was a bahamas vacation...

her husband is the biggest Claydawg around...

aww she did really great cos she seem so normal...and cute, very poised...

Whoops - dialidol changed and there are 3 safe in each sex group (sounds like fun - sex groups, eheh - too bad ist is so bad!

Clay is on a break. When Cookie won, Clay offered her his cold and she said she would take it.

Edited by playbiller

yeah but cookie was very classy and poised and it seems like she is just having fun in her retirement. I think she did a great job representing.

that segment was really cute cos at first she didn;t want to squeeze on the horn but wpould just pipe up sieth the anwers...and clay woudl rpetend to argue and protest cos she wasn't following the rules...

then there was one point that Clay knew the answer but wanted to wait

he said he was very comfortable with them...and then people started laughing and he said not to mean that I wasn;t comfortabel in another situation but you guys are great...hee

then they of course gave him an open invitation to co host again

so anna nicole smith stuff now...

Clay asked a very intelligent question about the judge complicating matters with his antics...

oh gosh this judge really pisses me off..someone should just pull him out...aww I love hearing CLay;s laugh

OMG apparently the judge sent his TV tape before this case came on...

theya re all getting on the judges case...

and Clay intro'ed a portion of the clip about Anna's drug use...did he actually suggest that someone has was on drugs????

he then commented on what the guy said on clip...what does his financial situation ahve to do with it...

he said they should just make the whole thing into a reality show.hee

after that Juliet said...good job Clay...and gave him a hug cos he was really into the whole issue.

he has a bit of timing problems on when he comes in and ask questions I think because there are three of them there...but he was really contributing into the discussion...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

love him....

shwoing the smarts again

Damn I hate it when work interferes with Clay!

I saw that Claymobile in Williamsport. People were having their pictures taken with it!

As to fans exploding because of her age.... Um, that IS Clay's fan demographic to a great extent. Look around next time you're at a concert or in a line for a TV taping! Yes, there are some younger, but it seems the majority are of the upper demographic. I always feel so sorry for Clay when he looks out at the audience of women old enough to be his mother!

At least she seems nice. So many can be, shall we say, a bit obnoxious, entitled, pushy..... Not all, mind you, but some....

Screencaps are nice. His hair looks better than on Kimmel, but I still miss the long flowing locks!

OMG he looks GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see this clack.

As for older fans, well Clayantion, look around you at the next gathering. It's time to face facts. Are all Clay's fans old. No. But the older fans are the "pushy" ones that know about things first and they jump on it or are willing to pay exhorbitant prices to get those seats. So unless you're willing to give up your front row seats and tickets to anything Clay, and not try to horn in at his shows, this is the way it is. Maybe we want to start planning how we'll grab those first row seats and go to the nearest high school to give them away. Let's plan it ok. You go first. heee.

Anyway, this sounds great.

Sigh....I really think he wants to do this...and I think he will be so excellent doing it. Cos he really is paying attention to the issue and is very insightful...

damn...still getting used to the teeth...I will get there...hee

wow the clack of this will be extensive...

next segment is about some charity.

talking about Brett

he came back friday...he talked about travilling in april...we now have a date...but he ahs to keep the location low jey...

dos and don;t about sending care packages through USO...

they asked him if they sent brett packages ...he said yes but not as creatively as this epople...

security reasons its not as easy to send stuff...but you can send USI care packages.

they pass off more than a million of care packages.

what they don;t want included...baked goods and chocolats not a god idea...

he asked if you can find service men through UOS...they said for security reasons ...nooo...

they are meeting with an arts and craft eprson for the care packages...

so that the package ould be a keepsake..

oh there was a funny bit...there was a bit of camouflage material and he said will it actually hide the package...and he started pretending...where is the package where is the package...very cute and pretty funny

showed pictures of kids on the audience trying to be crafty...

so CLay is trying to glure things on...and pretned gule a picture on Juliet and juliet pretended to be scared...

thn clay said oh no now now you are angry at me too I ruined another talk show...very funny.

He started glueing a picture on a box and Juliet told him not to do that, so he glued it to her dress and she screamed, so he pulled it off and she said he would be in trouble with wardrobe - he said "OH NO, I have ruined another talk show!!!"

Then they played a different piecs of ATD

Edited by playbiller