#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

I just meant that is is down just a smidge from last year. It has not jumped the shark, but at least it does not seem to be growing larger. We will see how the talent wills out later in the season. Just saying when it was mostly women before (season 3) there was a drop in watching.

I think this year they have way gone too much for drama and the men make me think talent was not all that important in Hollywood this year.

I do feel they did not give much time to Fantasia, more time to the drama of elimination.

Claygasm, is there any way to slow down those gifs? I love them, but they make my head hurt....

From butterflyshine at the CH:

IMG_1007_filtered.jpg

IMG_0954_filtered.jpg

IMG_1021_filtered.jpg

IMG_1015_filtered.jpg

Lucky beyotch.

There's also video of Clay from the closing segment outside via BigAppleforClay available at Clack Unlimited.

Since I am still several pages behind at CH, let me post this here - On nightline they just did a story on Ryan Goseling - he was in the Mickey Mouse club with those other people we talk about in music, he calims he was not the talented one. He is up for an Oscar now and this has given him credibility to raise money for a film on the children of Uganda and the war. (See, Clay related)

In another related thing, he said that award shows are for the Moms. He claimed to have been a little brat, but his mother did right by he every time and deserves to get dressed up and go to a big party and be told how she made him turn out right. He said, if not for her, he would be scalping tickets to this show. Also Clay related.

Edited by playbiller

bottle, this is in the very last segment of the show. Clay, Mike and Juliet come out to the VIP area (heh) and Clay momentarily forgets that there's a camera following him. He quickly realizes that the camera is on his back, so he's crouching down a bit and then twirls around very quickly to face the camera.

I really like that gif, but it makes me seasick.

I'm still inordinately in love with the appearance yesterday. I think the karaoke thing was priceless, and him after the clip, with him singing that song he couldn't get out of his head (what was that song anyway? I could only sorta place it) really cracked me up.

I luv him.

From mee2u2 at CV. PLEASE DO NOT POST AT THE OFC!!!!

You'll need sunglasses for the last two....just a warning....

CVmandj11highres.jpg

CVmandj10highres.jpg

CVmandj03highres.jpg

CVmandj07highres.jpg

BTW...I still love him.

People.com Star Tracks

This is a photo of Clay at the podium for the trivia game with the following caption:

STAND AND DELIVER

Clay Aiken takes on his "biggest fan," Claymate Diane "Cookie" Knappenberger (not pictured), during a trivia game on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet in New York on Thursday. "Cookie" scored a tropical vacation for answering questions correctly about the Idol runner-up.

Note: The page the photo is on may change a bit as the site adds other pictures - right now it is 2 of 8. I have to say, People seems to be pretty good to Clay, and I'm not surprised his appearance on M&J yesterday got a little coverage.

Claygasm, is there any way to slow down those gifs? I love them, but they make my head hurt....

Sorry about that! I have no clue how to slow down a gif - or to make one. I stole them from EAYOR, and I am sure they came from somewhere else.

Those pictures.... Those are some white teeth! :em0100:

Couchie - :F_05BL17blowkiss: You get right to the heart of the matter and you rawk, girl, you know that?

One of the CV'ers knows Cookie, and posted that Cookie doesn't read any of the boards at all. Not that the vitrol that got directed her way was acceptable (or surprising, frankly), but at least I don't think she'll see it.

Couchie - :F_05BL17blowkiss: You get right to the heart of the matter and you rawk, girl, you know that?

One of the CV'ers knows Cookie, and posted that Cookie doesn't read any of the boards at all. Not that the vitrol that got directed her way was acceptable (or surprising, frankly), but at least I don't think she'll see it.

I am so glad about that. And that is why she does not even know what the Claynadians are???hee

So she drives a Claymobile...others drag around a cut out of Clay...others harrass stock people and distributors ....and send out embarrassing press release proclaining that the fans intend to have him sell millions of cds...different strokes for different folks.

Hee! Loving all the examples of the 'pots calling the kettle black', ladies! B) So true, so true. Why, if I were of a mind, I could list specific instances of 'fans' being over the top that range from press releases to multiple meet and greets right in a row to emails to personal PR agents to comments on Amazon.com that talk of Clay's slave-status and lack of desire to record covers to...

oh, dear...I really don't have the time to list them all :medium-smiley-070:

And may I add to this lovely sentiment :medium-smiley-070: some 'meows' and "ffssffsstttss", too!

Oh, dear. I just posted something that had some spine in it on 'another board'...my first spineful post there..I've posted smutty things (and admittedly, still managed to slip some smut in---see?), but basically said "X" instead of "Y"...should I expect to serve some parsley potatoes with the fresh seafood I'll be having for lunch?

:lol:

Actually, I pretty much just WORDed some things Ansa and Diva said...because those two are very WORDable folks. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm home today with a daughter who has a tummy ache. Hopefully, she'll be okay by the time the family's supposed to head south a bit for a weekend of the other daughter's soccer tournament. We'll be staying over two nights in a hotel with a jacuzzi tub...unfortunately, both daughters will be sharing the room with hubby and me. <_< so I supposed the floor around that jacuzzi tub won't be getting splashed from all the wild sex being had in it. :cry4:

Oh, dear. I just posted something that had some spine in it on 'another board'...my first spineful post there..I've posted smutty things (and admittedly, still managed to slip some smut in---see?), but basically said "X" instead of "Y"...should I expect to serve some parsley potatoes with the fresh seafood I'll be having for lunch?

:lol:

Actually, I pretty much just WORDed some things Ansa and Diva said...because those two are very WORDable folks. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm home today with a daughter who has a tummy ache. Hopefully, she'll be okay by the time the family's supposed to head south a bit for a weekend of the other daughter's soccer tournament. We'll be staying over two nights in a hotel with a jacuzzi tub...unfortunately, both daughters will be sharing the room with hubby and me. <_< so I supposed the floor around that jacuzzi tub won't be getting splashed from all the wild sex being had in it. :cry4:

Heee maybe you can divert those furstrated energies into creative writing ...maybe we'll see a jacuzzi prominently featured in some story somewhere... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hee! Loving all the examples of the 'pots calling the kettle black', ladies! B) So true, so true. Why, if I were of a mind, I could list specific instances of 'fans' being over the top that range from press releases to multiple meet and greets right in a row to emails to personal PR agents to comments on Amazon.com that talk of Clay's slave-status and lack of desire to record covers to...

oh, dear...I really don't have the time to list them all :medium-smiley-070:

And may I add to this lovely sentiment :medium-smiley-070: some 'meows' and "ffssffsstttss", too!

Oooo! Don't forget my favorite! When fans start discussing Clay's marketing with some lowly person on the distributor's food chain and giving them advice!

And since I can't WORD over at another board... May I say a HUGE word to Couchie and Ansa and Diva and Muski over here for what was said over there???

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by Claygasm

:da_best: to the ladies of the FCA. I honestly gave up trying to post at most of the other boards because I found myself doing this :fncomputer: more often than not. And then I'd want to do this :breakpc2: but I didn't want to hurt my poor innocent computer, which really was doing nothing wrong.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to buy a bunch of mirrors, and ask fans to take a look at themselves very, very hard in them.

:fca:

She may not read any of the boards, but she has 10 posts at the OFC, and it turns out, I found out last night, that she posted in "Breaking News" a couple of days ago that she was going to be on the show. Since it's the OFC, I'll just give the jist. She said she drives the car to concerts hoping that Clay will notice it, and now she will finally get to meet him. That she hopes to "make the ClayNation proud" and hopes everyone will be cheering for her [/hopelessly naive]. You can read her post in this thread now in the Rest Home (no surprise):

Cookie and the Claymobile live on The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet.

The usual suspects were arguing the same points in that thread (although Cookie never posted again), and rather more politely than they did after the fact yesterday at the CH. She might as well have waved a red bandanna in front of some faces by starting that thread, in Breaking News no less, and the argument had already been underway for quite awhile, hence the lack of patience on the part of some, perhaps. It doesn't excuse the nastiness of some of the comments yesterday, or the blindness to famewhoring when it's "our" famewhoring, but it does shed a bit of a different light on the situation for me anyway.

bottle babe...actually, I've had this chapter done for a couple of days...have just been tweaking things here and there..and remember...I'm home today with a sick kid, so getting this posted sure beats doing laundry or bills! :medium-smiley-070:

Hee. By productivity, I meant mine, which is now pretty much shot. There was a new farouche chapter today, too. It's almost too much to deal with... but I managed.

Hope your sick kid recovers enough for your week-end trip to go well, muski.

===========================================

Eh, I think any fan who gets special notice from Clay is going to get shredded by somebody. I saw the fan video of the tattoo girls getting their signatures at the CD signing, and I could hear mucho whining in the background wondering what was going on and why the women were getting extra attention from Clay and holding up the line. Human nature, I guess...