#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Useless trivia. 151 people joined the OFC in July and August. Of these 37 have posted on the message board. A few of those 37 have posted a LOT!!

Ahem! Did I see that finger point at me?

Useless trivia. 151 people joined the OFC in July and August. Of these 37 have posted on the message board. A few of those 37 have posted a LOT!!

Ahem! Did I see that finger point at me?

Actually, I blushed bright red when I read this. I thought sure she was aiming that pointy finger at me. :blush:

:sickyet:

Hello people!!! Not FCA. OFC. OFC. OFC.

Post away me pretties.

:allgood:

Did I say something stupid? I've always found him to be somewhat aristocratic looking.

I think it's the Earl of Aikenberry that's bringing the giggles, not the aristocratic sentiment..it's the cutest thing evah...

I might have to revise my thread title to say... the Earl of Aikenberry is a man of character and Naughty by Nature

wow love that title couchie...quick thread title suggestion!!!

Re dreamy shot of hair stroking Clay:

He looks so aristocratic, like the Earl of Aikenberry or something hanging out with the posh set in London, doesn't he?

LordTube.jpg

Haha! Where did you find that one bottlecap? And from Chapter Three:

"And how merrily he doth play the skin flute with such agility," decreed Lady Hornworth.

"Yea, doth he, indeed! I should happily join him in his merriment!" added Dame Tinglebottom.

Spake Lady Hornworth, "Yea, he doth play it so well, that he must at times don his baggy tweeds to hide the

result of such naughty play!"

To be continued on Masterpiece Theater. A Masterpiece indeed! Tales of Ribaldry!

Lady J where are you?

HEEE...thats too funny...keep em coming.

Earl of Aikenberry.

FLOVE! :cryingwlaughter:

September is just around the corner... *le sigh*

(clickable 1024x768)

th_September1024x768.jpg

eta widescreen version (1280x800)

th_September1280x800.jpg

When I was making my avi, it was a toss up between the lips and the lashes. I *heart* his lashes.

ETA - top of the page ??!?!! yeah, baby! Oh shit!

WOW!!!!! GAAAAHHHH

I have seen so many posts about the Muskifest's Clyra story I am sorely tempted to read it. But see, I don't have enough time for the Clay stuff I already do. I have one story I read and I don't need to get hooked on another one.

But tell me, is it HOT? Just wonderin'...

OMG does Clay have a beautiful instrument????

Welcome to the newcomers that joined today and those that delurk!!! keep posting...post hos are welcome...and maybe you guys can save YSRN and jmh from the top of the page... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Random catch-up post ahead.... :RedGuy:

ama06-41r-1.jpg
This needs to be seen every page for awhile... seriously. Look at that beautiful soft hair... that adams apple (for aikim), that cheekbone, those dreamy sleepy eyes, the way he's holding his hair and looking like he needs to be kissed, that adorable ear framed by the hint of a sideburn, that forehead. Even if I didn't have a crush on that damn guy, I'd think this was a gorgeous photograph of someone.

birdssmiles.gif

Um, twin! That just made me all hot and bothered! No wonder that has always bee one of my very favorite pictures!

And dear, sweet playbiller even gave me her poster of it that she got at the kick-ass Houston pre-party. I think it was all the whining i did that wore her down!

Earl of Aikenberry.

FLOVE! :cryingwlaughter:

(clickable 1024x768)

th_September1024x768.jpg

eta widescreen version (1280x800)

th_September1280x800.jpg

When I was making my avi, it was a toss up between the lips and the lashes. I *heart* his lashes.

ETA - top of the page ??!?!! yeah, baby! Oh shit!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! But can I make a request? Can you make one without the calendar? You know so its appropriate for any time of year, all year??? Pretty please?????

(There I go whining again!)

Looks like just about everyone here loved the 2006 AMA outfit and hair as much as I did. That boy looked FINE!!! Even Entertainment Weekly thought so. I don't agree with everything they said, but overall it's quite postitive:

img152.jpg

Edited by Gibby

I have seen so many posts about the Muskifest's Clyra story I am sorely tempted to read it. But see, I don't have enough time for the Clay stuff I already do. I have one story I read and I don't need to get hooked on another one.

But tell me, is it HOT? Just wonderin'...

Oh, honey. It it hot, Hot, HAWT, and beyond that! A must read. All of Muski's stories are. Truly. Truly. Um hum. **insertgreatbigolthudrighthere**

Wide screen or regular?

Wide screen please! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: And now I am on top of the page!!! NOw, is that suppose to make me happy of mad? I'm confised!

Edited by Claygasm

Wow.

Good job eandpmommy and all involved with this....

(clickable 1024x768)

th_September1024x768.jpg

My work computer thanks you. A lot.

The Earl of Aikenberry. Priceless.

Re dreamy shot of hair stroking Clay:

He looks so aristocratic, like the Earl of Aikenberry or something hanging out with the posh set in London, doesn't he?

LordTube.jpg

Haha! Where did you find that one bottlecap? And from Chapter Three:

"And how merrily he doth play the skin flute with such agility," decreed Lady Hornworth.

"Yea, doth he, indeed! I should happily join him in his merriment!" added Dame Tinglebottom.

Spake Lady Hornworth, "Yea, he doth play it so well, that he must at times don his baggy tweeds to hide the

result of such naughty play!"

To be continued on Masterpiece Theater. A Masterpiece indeed! Tales of Ribaldry!

Lady J where are you?

What hither do ye want?

Why yes, milord...I would be most happy to help you in your naughty play.

Later....

AH...sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!!!!!!!

*g*

060922_TheView_Interview_HD_large01.jpg

I don't believe I've ever seen that picture before. :hubbahubba:

I've really learned to "roll with the haircut." There has been no real "awful" hair IMO at all.

I see this guy...

50sVermontbyneverstopaiken.jpg

and swoon.

I see this guy....

doubleguh.jpg

and go "guh."

And then, I see this guy....

ClayHouston11.jpg

and faint.

I mean, really...to me...he's just so beautiful. Why? Because HE shows through. It's not the hair, not just the cheekbones, not just the nose, etc. -- it's HIM. The man. The beautiful, smart, funny, sweet man.

I think I just went :20: there. Sowwy.

It's hot, and even better, it's complete. No month and a half wait between chapters. Jes' sayin...

Oh, honey. It it hot, Hot, HAWT, and beyond that! A must read. All of Muski's stories are. Truly. Truly. Um hum. **insertgreatbigolthudrighthere**

Hot? Define hot. When I read the story, smoke poured out of my ears for three days.

I may have to pull that story out again tonight before bed.

doh.gif

Of couse you knew I wouldn't forget to go back for this one did you :cryingwlaughter:

And I saw you do something moddy today. heh.

OK, Ansa and I would like to say...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... because Luckiest1 has agreed to be an admin over at FCA main. Unfortunately for her, that just entitles her to endless hours of work. Hopefully she knows she signed up for thankless slave labor the best job evah, I've been having so much fun on the forum that I've kinda abandoned my first love.

Diva..thank you for Earl of Aikenberry. I laughed cuz the berry brought to mind Mayberry. He IS a dichotomy because yeah, how you described him is how I see him sometimes...and then there's the other side..which is just as fascinating and lovable. And I think this paragraph calls for one of these... :13: thanks Bottle...don't want them to feel unwanted.

Tampa - I finally finished my photos from Tampa!! Here are a few I especially like, and the rest are right here in AAIT's Tampa Album.

I tried not to repeat here any individual photos I posted earlier, but I really don't remember what all I previously shared, so.... Hope you enjoy. I played with a few finishes so there are often repeats of the same image but with different looks. I had a ball messing with this!! :wub:

189539561-M.jpg

189540877-M.jpg

189541104-M.jpg

189541280-M.jpg

189543187-M.jpg

189543305-M.jpg

189543520-M.jpg

189550821-M.jpg

189551236-M.jpg

189556526-M.jpg

Hot? Define hot. When I read the story, smoke poured out of my ears for three days.

I may have to pull that story out again tonight before bed.

Yes, yes, that's one description!!! But only three days??!!

Not sure why, but the old Cap't & Tenille song, "Do That To Me One More Time" just popped in my head while thinking about Muski's Clyra story!! Let me just add, lots of 'overs' wanted too!!!!!!!

:clap::clap:

Thank y'all, Couchie and bottlecap!! There's not much in the WPB album yet, but I'm workin' on it!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited to add thanks!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by AnAmeraikenInTX

OK, Ansa and I would like to say...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... because Luckiest1 has agreed to be an admin over at FCA main. Unfortunately for her, that just entitles her to endless hours of work. Hopefully she knows she signed up for thankless slave labor the best job evah, I've been having so much fun on the forum that I've kinda abandoned my first love.

Oh luckiest1 is going to be so busy doing a great job. Congratulations!!! :clap:

I guess this must be the end of the Best of's she is just gonna be too too busy. :whistling-1:

Luckiest1, I'm too new and stupid to know what you will be doing but it must be an honor because everyone is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing.

So congratulations!

BTW I laughed for days when your name changed to Lickiest. Sorry you lost the licky for the lucky.