#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Dear Lord.

A poll?

Ya know what? I don't care why you don't go. Unless it's a real reason that I need to be sympathetic for. Hell, for all I know, they aren't going because they're: a) broke; b ) Clay put a restraining order against them; c) Ruben put a restraining order against them; c) they've already been to 237 Clay concerts this year and are burnt out.

What good can come of this? Do they really think the less than 1% of self-selected Clay fans who participate in the damn poll are gonna influence him? (Why am I asking? Of course they do - no matter what they say, they seem to hope that Clay will see it and think, "Man! This clearly represents all of my fans who clearly own my ass! Let me obey them forthwith!"

Bah.

Dear Lord.

A poll?

Ya know what? I don't care why you don't go. Unless it's a real reason that I need to be sympathetic for. Hell, for all I know, they aren't going because they're: a) broke; b ) Clay put a restraining order against them; c) Ruben put a restraining order against them; c) they've already been to 237 Clay concerts this year and are burnt out.

What good can come of this? Do they really think the less than 1% of self-selected Clay fans who participate in the damn poll are gonna influence him? (Why am I asking? Of course they do - no matter what they say, they seem to hope that Clay will see it and think, "Man! This clearly represents all of my fans who clearly own my ass! Let obey them forthwith!"

Bah.

You're killing me today, KAndre! Totally on the money with your observations and comments. As usual.

OMG..OMG...OMG!!!! I KNOW I shouldn't go out and look around but...there is this big "We need to show Clay some TOUGH LOVE" out there now. WTH? He's almost 30 years old...give me a FREAKING break!!! Should we send him to his room without supper, too?

You'd think he was touring with the damned circus or something...and....AND on top of it all...it isn't even official!!!!

Aaaarggggghhhhhh...

Whew..sorry...had to get that off my chest.

Hee, too funny if it wasn't OTT. :cryingwlaughter:

Hey why not the whole top 12 thrown into the mix???

Merrieeee, I just saw your siggy. Home truth that is right just about now.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

What is the poll for? I'd like to vote but I want to be an informed voter. :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by leeana

Thank you, FCA. You stand alone as a bastian of openness, sanity, balance, and blessed smut. I bow down.

Yeah, that!!!

I am clearly more spiteful than you people...if I had the technical know-how, every person who is just being psychotic about the possibility of a C/R/K tour would not be able to download clack from it...especially if it's that once in a lifetime performance half a block from their house and the tickets were only $10 and they decided to "teach Clay a lesson". Everyone who attended who be unable to describe it, it would be that kick ass...little incredible snippets would leak to the internet...and when the "teachers" approached the fonts of all clack, they would say, "BWAH HA HA HA!"

Good think I ain't a clack gatherer...

:cryingwlaughter:

Yawn, I'm bored... I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes...

The best post on the subject that I've read yet!

I just can't take this all seriously, so I think I'll go back a page or two and just look at the hand pictures. Or eyelashes, maybe.

FYI the news about the Reunion Tour has hit the media. One of the DJ's of the AA station that I listen to announced it just now. She pretty much quoted the Billboard article rather condescending. Finished by saying that she checked her calendar for 2008 and had unfortunately no opening. I'm not at all surprised as I do not expect to hear positive comments from the media about this.

I hope he blogs soon so the speculation could stop. Then, if it's a "go" - those who feel like throwing up can do so, Those who will have to walk away rather than idolize someone who would do such a thing can walk, and those who think it's one tour out of nine and one that could be really fun and garner a lot of positive press, can sit back and enjoy the whole thing.

I hope I'm able to get some of the great seat tickets that surely those who would have gotten them but won't attend won't be needing! Clay up close. Yummo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :clap:

FYI the news about the Reunion Tour has hit the media. One of the DJ's of the AA station that I listen to announced it just now. She pretty much quoted the Billboard article rather condescending. Finished by saying that she checked her calendar for 2008 and had unfortunately no opening. I'm not at all surprised as I do not expect to hear positive comments from the media about this.

Clay just concluded a tour ripping radio..SO...radio rips Clay...Clay rips radio...radio rips Clay..and the cycle continues....

Oh, BTW...

The poll at the top of OUR page is for our chat - you know, we'll open a new thread and talk about set topics for 10-15 minutes then move on...it's tons of fun.

Oh yeah, and we prance around in our Victoria's Secret and stilletos (sensible 2-in heels for couchie)

I trust that some kind soul will identify the show and song in which this likely-fleeting moment took place:

srhpyeah3qq8.jpg

Philadelphia -- classics medley -- very last bit of "Yeah Yeah," approximately 4:20 to 4:26 in SLC's clip.

Man that was some hard research. Maybe I should do some more like that....

I'm not at all surprised as I do not expect to hear positive comments from the media about this.

I'm not either -- but piffle on them. They don't tell me what to like, only I decide that. If they want to make their snide comments...well, if it's out of my listening area, I ignore like the plague. If my local DJ's make comments about it of the snide variety, they might get an email from me.

Geez I posted semi-sensibly in a slew of trashy smartly dressed women....

Oh yeah, and we prance around in our Victoria's Secret

I personally wear my Clay Aiken thong*g* Maybe that's TMI no it's TMB (Butt)

Since Clay is the whipping boy for the media I know nothing good will be said. So why stress it?

Edited by merrieeee

Ooooooo - merrieeee's - we must prance in the thong!

Since Clay didn't sell us any boob holders, I guess we will have to improvise...

ETA:

Couchie, you could wear one 5-in heel and one surgical boot...it's a fashion statement I'm trying to get some traction on...

Oh, BTW...

The poll at the top of OUR page is for our chat - you know, we'll open a new thread and talk about set topics for 10-15 minutes then move on...it's tons of fun.

Oh yeah, and we prance around in our Victoria's Secret and stilletos (sensible 2-in heels for couchie)

don't forget while drinking our fuzzy treasure trails. YUM

uh 2 inch heels? come on, work with me here. :cryingwlaughter:

I hope I'm able to get some of the great seat tickets that surely those who would have gotten them but won't attend won't be needing! Clay up close. Yummo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :clap:

Yeah, me too. I am almost tempted to make a list of those who are stating with 100% assurance that they won't be attending.....maybe they can help me out with their tricks of the trade when ticket time comes.....

Oh, BTW...

Whilst riding your IGallop? Pictures please!

I hope he blogs soon so the speculation could stop. Then, if it's a "go" - those who feel like throwing up can do so, Those who will have to walk away rather than idolize someone who would do such a thing can walk, and those who think it's one tour out of nine and one that could be really fun and garner a lot of positive press, can sit back and enjoy the whole thing.

Hey you guys, I want one of those seats...Pleaseeeeeeeee..... :DoClay: