#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Except for you people in here and of course the evil Houston Posse, I personally can do without the rest of the Clay Nation - the most vocal people seem to be the kind I really wanna avoid....

Ditto!

although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

Don't know. Maybe Kim also has one of those record-company-assigned publicists who is not-so-secretly working behind the scenes to DESTROY HER CAREER.

BWAH! And maybe her record-company-assigned publicist who is not-so-secretly working behind the scenes to DESTROY HER CAREER is also in cahoots with eveil Clive who is DEFINITELY out to destroy Clay's career! He's already destrpyed Ruben's, so I guess poor guy is just a pawn in this diabolical plot!

Sad little tear for green eyed soul Clay I was gonna get. LOL.

I KNOW! I'm sad for that too!

Clay, I need make-up IYDKMBN (heh! hahah!) singing in my ear, please!

Me too, but whose to say we won't get that after all!!!

Hey, let's start a poll at the OFC on that and a thread DEMANDING it and then let's post lots of comments in his blog about how if he doesn't sing green-eyed soul on the next album/tour, his career will be OVER!!

That should do the trick! :RedGuy:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Clazor, just cuz

And Jenna for being a voice of reason, always

KAndre, girl you were on a roll for the last two days.

Stargazer, Gibby and others for bringing the pretty.

And everybody else for keeping it sane.

Who would have thunk we could discuss conspiracy theories, good fan/bad fans, Clay/gay and a tour rumor would be the one that made me sweat like Ruben the most. ha. I think we're doing ok.

Now back to your regular ordinary :Tour4:

He is SUCH a tease!!! Bwahahahahahahaha...I love it.

Everyone who was bitching will be all "I knew it all along, didn't I tell you he wouldn't do something to destory his career???" now...which is worse the patting themselves on the back or the angsting?

It's a tough call... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Now back to your regular ordinary :Tour4:

I was just going to mention this! Rumor *gasp* has it there's an OFC presale for Omaha's Christmas show on Thursday the 13th but there's nothing on the OFC!!! arghhhhh!

They had a symphony member sale on Monday and tics go on sale to public on Friday. Has anyone heard or read any more about this? :fca: :Tour4:

Edited by PuddinsJoy

Where's Clayzorback? She gets to ride the iGallop too!

Right here I am.......I can't believe you're sharing iGallop. Weeeeeee

Except for you people in here and of course the evil Houston Posse, I personally can do without the rest of the Clay Nation - the most vocal people seem to be the kind I really wanna avoid....

I swear the fandom is what drives sane people away and it is real close to sending me packing. If it wasn't for here, I probably would of been gone already. Who wants to be associated with that, seriously?

although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

Don't know. Maybe Kim also has one of those record-company-assigned publicists who is not-so-secretly working behind the scenes to DESTROY HER CAREER.

Sadly for Kim, she is taking a beating.

Clay did admit that he permitted the idea to ruminate. So...he has taken at least some responsibility to this fiasco in the land of Clay.......

I know he is blaming the media, but I think he did more than ruminate on it a bit. :cryingwlaughter: I still wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea, originally, and after the fiasco the last couple of days, he changed his mind. :cryingwlaughter: It had Clay Aiken written all over it, to me. Anyway, per his blog, I was wrong about my bet, that it was a done deal and his idea. Did I bet money or just bet for the sake of betting? :eusa_whistle:

Anyway I am glad I kept my thoughts to myself about this and waited until it was made known for sure. Well, I did converse my feelings with Playbiller, who was kind enough to listen. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Couchie you called it as a rumor right from the start. High five to you.

Okay. I need to fix some Tilapia for din din.

Oddly enough, I feel badly for Kim. I imagine she was really wanted it and not just for selfish reasons. Some one was correct, it probably was when they were all together filming interviews for AI rewind and maybe Clay has learned he can't leave things open ended because the media is insane and friends can have dreams.

I would still love to see reunited as a TV special. Maybe when Clay gets that TV show he wants.

I just wish he did not have to say it so forcefully, it really made me sad.

groupe010.gif

BWAH, Bottle! I love the kitties. Both of them.

I'm stealth-posting from work. Heeeeee! I loved Clay's two blogs. The second one just goes to show that it's good to wait to get your knickers in a knot until you get the word from THE MAN himself. I think that, in general, there's not that much in Clay's career worth getting my knickers in a knot. Now, if he were to take my knickers off of me and put them in a knot, that's certainly fine by me. I'll let him do that any day. But otherwise, I think it's better to take a wait-and-see attitude.

Wow, CG, how long did it take you to compose all those quotes and replies? You're the queen of multiple-quote posting!!

I still wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea, originally, and after the fiasco the last couple of days, he changed his mind.

That really and truly would sadden me, disgust me, and come perilously close to being my burnt puppies.

I am not remotely interested in a Clay Aiken who bends to the will of some strident fans. Blargh.

Edited by djs111

I suppose it would be too much to hope some of the people who have been ranting and raving about how Clay doesn't care about his fans, his career, etc. and how they are giving up on him are choking to death on the crow feathers that are lodged in their throats.

I would have been thrilled with the reunion concert. However, I will be thrillled with whatever he does instead.

It's his career. He gets to choose.

Clay thrills me.

Bottom line.

I suppose it would be too much to hope some of the people who have been ranting and raving about how Clay doesn't care about his fans, his career, etc. and how they are giving up on him are choking to death on the crow feathers that are lodged in their throats.

I would have been thrilled with the reunion concert. However, I will be thrillled with whatever he does instead.

It's his career. He gets to choose.

Clay thrills me.

Bottom line.

yeah that.....

Okay, I admit to having a shit-eating grin on my face right now after Clay's last blog. I know I was pretty pissy about the whole thing even though I knew that it probably wouldn't have happened and I want to apologize for it.

The one thing that makes me sad is that after all this time, there are some who will still not give Clay the benefit of the doubt and are more than happy to rip him a new one at the first sign of him supposedly doing something career-wise they disagree with.

As for Kim, no, I don't feel sorry for her.....She's an adult and knew exactly what she was doing and if she was really a friend of Clay's she could have nixed the whole possible tour angle. I wouldn't blame Clay if he is really pissed at her.

Okay enough of that...too many good things coming up in the next few months to look forward to.

:allgood:

Kim

I still wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea, originally, and after the fiasco the last couple of days, he changed his mind.

That really and truly would sadden me, disgust me, and come perilously close to being my burnt puppies.

I am not remotely interested in a Clay Aiken who bends to the will of some strident fans. Blargh.

And since he specifically said it wasn't his idea, it's also patently unfair to continuing speculating it was.

Ah well - onto the Christmas tour. I'm sure if he tries, he can find some way to ruin his career with that!

XmasRed.png

AMEN! I don't believe for a moment that this was what happened. I would swear that several months ago, on one of the boards, someone quoted an interview with Kim L (not sure if it was a radio or print interview), where she said that her ideal concert experience would be with Clay and Ruben. Does anyone else remember this? That is why when the report of this "Reunion " tour came out, I truly believed that it was a possibility. While I'm not exactly heartbroken that there is no truth to it, I'm really hoping that some of the more OTT fans take the opportunity to take a step back and look at their reactions to this story. It kills me to think that Clay needed to appease all of those who were ready to denounce their fandoms because they felt he was making career decisions they didn't agree with.

Edited by laljeterfan

He is SUCH a tease!!! Bwahahahahahahaha...I love it.

Everyone who was bitching will be all "I knew it all along, didn't I tell you he wouldn't do something to destory his career???" now...which is worse the patting themselves on the back or the angsting?

It's a tough call... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Equally vomit inducing.

If only it were so!

I had no idea if the blurb was true or not, but how many times do we have to go through the gnashing of teeth, before we learn that it not O-fish-ul until CA says so? This fandom Pisses me off BIG TIME!

God, I love that man. Not enough to go to NYC to see Fantasia - unless he's offering to pay my way and let me stay with him - but nearly that much. ;)

I always wonder how the people with the highest levels of angsting/whining/bitching/whatever feel when it turns out to be over nothing. I know when I get that way (far more angsty in my RL than in my Clay life), I feel really stooooooooooopid. Of course, the idealist (or maybe the teacher, I dunno) wonders if some reflection would lead to a better understanding of why the idea of the tour was so distressing and an examination of where those fears (I think most all anger/stress is motivated by fear) come from. Yes, I know I just lapsed into delusion. Moving on...

I really don't think he'd do that. I think the guy who was a vegetarian for 2 years and walked around with a perm out of stubbornness pretty much stands on his own.

194431806-M.jpg

Gah!

The little mustache whiskers kill.me.

*waits for some sort of initiation following her first on-top post*

Edited by Mandler

I definitely don't think made up his mind based on the last two days. Who even knows when this interview happened. Maybe when he was ruminating and it was a fresh idea to all of them. And she probably has as much edit control as Clay in every article written about him. Her only issue was mentioning it in the first place but it had enough hopefullys in it to choke a horse.

Anyway, unlike most of you good people I only took a couple of peeks into Clay land so as usual don't feel the huge sting. I saw enough though. What was interesting to me is that people started to degrade the last tour as him being lazy, uninspired,with no artistry. The tour they were still gahing over two days before. Yeah it was fun BUT. Sorta like I love ATDW but. Or psychoanayzing him to the point of saying that he was scared of success. I backed out slowly and never went back. Hopefully I'm finally cured.

ETA: I wish I could see Fanny in this. And I would have if New Jersey was my Xmas destination. But it's Minneapolis and beyond so it's out. I think this is the start of great things for her.

Well well. Never a dull moment in the Clayland!

:RedGuy:

Sad little tear for green eyed soul Clay I was gonna get. LOL.

Yep me too.

SO I was cool ( & not surprised) if it really happened and I'm cool (& not surprised) that it isn't going to happen. Cuz at this point in my life there ain't a damn bit of anything that could really surprise me anymore. And...oh yes. I'm easy. Especially where Clay is concerned. Surprised?

But there is so much good stuff here, in this thread. I won't quote it all like CG did but I do want to say how much I appreciate my little haven at FCA.

Thanks everyone :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I guess I was rather stunned by a mod blaming Clay for her board disintegrating. Really, Clay runs all the private boards? He is probably responsible for 9/11 as well. Although, with my non-trackable cable TV, I did watch TMZ out of curiousity, only to find out that terroritsts hate Britney!

Edited by playbiller