#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Ladies: I have an announcement....

The shit has literally HIT the proverbial fan!!!! And the fans go wild!!!

Ok, this is so ridiculous, I'm sitting here with tears running down my face from laughing so hard. What is WRONG with this picture?

Times they are a changing'...but change is good, change is healthy.

Just found this...:whatutterclaptrap: I love it!

I haven't caught up in this thread, but I know I'd find sympathy here. I've just written elsewhere that there is often a method to Clay's "madness". I just got slammed by a poster elsewhere for being a "flashback personality". Jeez.

I prefer to see the upside of this rumor if it is true. I'd kill to hear Clay and Rube do some gospel or Rand B together. Kim, too.

I suggested that perhaps the dovetailing of AI Rewind Season TWo with this might rekindle the warm feelings America had for Clay and the others. And then Clay goes ahead and does his album! What's the deal?

Merrieee and others, youare right about the sense of entitlement I'm seeing with some people. This same gal suggested Clay take the temperature of the room before he blogs! Maybe he can't say anything yet. I'm sure he will when he can.

I feel lousy today. Can I get a hug?

:allgood:

Oh, just the bizarre entitlement that makes needing to know what a FRIEND of Clay's is doing in New York with him seem normal, is just hysterical.....when did this happen, when did some think they are entitled to his life as if it was a pop version of the Truman Show?

When did some start to see Clay and his friends and family and associates as playing pieces?

Why on earth would a reason for Clay to be in New York with Quiana need to be found? Squicky, really.

Heh, and I remember when Clay moved back to Raleigh, it was declared by some that he was cutting himself off from Culture - so now, when he takes in some Culture, people question it? really, WTF? This all has been fascinating, in a weird way, like all the obsessive behavior telescoped into one day-long social studies project.

Edited by djs111

Ah, Divayenta, You don't really need a hug, you just have to realize we are on the Clay Aiken Fan rollercoaster - one day you are up, the next day you are falling down.

rcoaster.gifMining-01-june.gif

Good thing Clay is used to roller coasters.

Eta champion124, you will do what the captain orders! Who ever the captain is - Couchie. maybe?

Edited by playbiller

I haven't caught up in this thread, but I know I'd find sympathy here. I've just written elsewhere that there is often a method to Clay's "madness". I just got slammed by a poster elsewhere for being a "flashback personality". Jeez.

I prefer to see the upside of this rumor if it is true. I'd kill to hear Clay and Rube do some gospel or Rand B together. Kim, too.

I suggested that perhaps the dovetailing of AI Rewind Season TWo with this might rekindle the warm feelings America had for Clay and the others. And then Clay goes ahead and does his album! What's the deal?

Merrieee and others, youare right about the sense of entitlement I'm seeing with some people. This same gal suggested Clay take the temperature of the room before he blogs! Maybe he can't say anything yet. I'm sure he will when he can.

I feel lousy today. Can I get a hug?

:allgood:

It's not a hug (I'm new and don't know where all the emoticons are) but will this do? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ha watch out for the Poop Deck!!!!!

{{{{{Diva}}}}} and to everyone else in this crazy and I mean crazy not enthusiastic fandom!!!!

Hey Diva I just read your posts and quite frankly I am having such a good time now. This is just striking me as so funny! This is all so predictable! Maybe I shouldn't see the funny side! Anyone want to tell me how to feel???*g*

The guy is sooo smart. I think he knows what he is doing better than anyone of us!

And he can take my temp any time!!!

Edited by merrieeee

Hmmmmmm...sure seems like he and Quianna spend a lot of "non tour" time together, no?

He always says Quiana and Angela are family AND friends, maybe there is something more, and maybe not, but I am truly puzzled why people elsewhere seem to think he shouldn't hang around with them when not touring.

I have never gotten the impression that they are mere employees.

Sis, what's the iGallop? I know I'm being lazy and can't find your post. Oh, I'm buying tix TODAY for The Color Purple since I'll be up there for Sedaka. Anyone want to go Saturday the 27th of October? I love Fanny and she blew me away when she sang "I'm Still Here" on OPrah.

Wouldn't that just be hysterical if she joined the Clubelocke tour? "Club Fantasia is a Locke!" critics scream!

:RedGuy:

Hmmmmmm...sure seems like he and Quianna spend a lot of "non tour" time together, no?

He always says Quiana and Angela are family AND friends, maybe there is something more, and maybe not, but I am truly puzzled why people elsewhere seem to think he shouldn't hang around with them when not touring.

I have never gotten the impression that they are mere employees.

Ohhh, I think you misunderstood...I LOVE that they are together more than just when they are touring. I'm kind of a shipper...so...there ya go.

I think they have a very special relationship.

Sorry...need to express myself better.

I've decided ( and of course, that's all that matters) that Clay actually is an addiction and what we are seeing now is people in the throes of withdrawal.

Addicts seek out other sources for their highs when they can't obtain their drug of choice. I wonder if ranting and raving, exploding heads and fan wars provide enough stimulation to mimic the Aiken high?

Or are they just poor substitutes?

As with most drugs, once the Aiken is again freely available, will the addicts return for their fix? Stay tuned as the drama unfolds.

By the way, if anyone sees any primo tickets for LV or the Sedaka Tribute being given up by fans who "just can't support" him anymore, let me know.

Hey Diva I just read your posts and quite frankly I am having such a good time now. This is just striking me as so funny! This is all so predictable! Maybe I shouldn't see the funny side! Anyone want to tell me how to feel???*g*

The guy is sooo smart. I think he knows what he is doing better than anyone of us!

And he can take my temp any time!!!

I'm with you, merrieeee. I was grumpy earlier but now I'm just LMAO. The whole thing is such a hoot! What's really CMSU is that some of the people who used to read all sorts of things into Clay's blogs or Clay's silence or the twinkle in Clay's eye are now saying that a blog is just a blog, and has no relation to what's going on on the boards. OMFG.

ETA and he blogs again! LMAO!

Edited by luckiest1

And... he blogged again dispelling the rumor in the first place.

Meltdown disengaged.

LOL!

OMG, he really is evil. God, I love him, I wish he would have let them spin out of control a little longer. :cryingwlaughter:

You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Edited by sheiladownunder

Oh, okay, I apologise, jumpingjacks, I guess I have read too much entitledly snoopy stuff elsewhere.....ship away! I just have read too many variations on "why on earth would he be in New York? with Quiana? What is his purpose? What does it mean? It says on Page 26 in "Building a Perfect Rock Star" that he shouldn't hang out with his employees once the tour is over - or else he better have a damned good and acceptable reason!"

Did Clicque or BAF sell shares in Clay's life, and I missed it? Doesn't he get down time? I thought he only owed people performances when they voluntarily bought tickets, and music when they voluntarily bought CDs, and to be entertaining when at some publicised function. All other time is his own personal business, no?

I worry that, for example, some people might think his relationship with Chamberlain is just a slick PR move.

I admit I'm kinda disappointed that he blogged and denied the rumor...................

Edited by djs111