#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

If you have read my blog at the OFC or at Carolina On My Mind, you know I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!!!

Carolina... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have 6 and it is always just so wonderful the first time you hold that tiny bundle.... and then give him back! :cryingwlaughter: Being a gramma rocks!

Or

4. He is sitting in Raleigh eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch totally LHAO pointing the mess out to someone while shaking his head commenting, "It never ceases to amaze me!"

"Let's find something better to do with our morning, shall we?!" :)

Love this choice!... :Thud:

I trust that some kind soul will identify the show and song in which this likely-fleeting moment took place:

srhpyeah3qq8.jpg

Now, that's a SHADOW and a half... Just think, if he hadn't forgotten his t-shirts and if Sean wasn't so tiny, we'd have missed that wonderfulness! :hubbahubba:

I suggested that perhaps the dovetailing of AI Rewind Season TWo with this might rekindle the warm feelings America had for Clay and the others. And then Clay goes ahead and does his album! What's the deal?

I feel lousy today. Can I get a hug?

:allgood:

{{{{{{DIVA}}}}}} I have always loved your posts cause of their common sense, but also cause I am metaphysically inclined and love to see the bigger picture. I agree with your comments completely! Except for the feeling lousy one... I'm sorry you do!!!

I can't seem to figure out the quote thingy! HELP! ~all better

It's war, I tell you!

pirateship.gif

Is it time to smash thesefourinchbig.jpg up yet and make weapons?

Playbiller, you are cracking me up lately!!!

I've decided ( and of course, that's all that matters) that Clay actually is an addiction and what we are seeing now is people in the throes of withdrawal.

Addicts seek out other sources for their highs when they can't obtain their drug of choice. I wonder if ranting and raving, exploding heads and fan wars provide enough stimulation to mimic the Aiken high?

Or are they just poor substitutes?

As with most drugs, once the Aiken is again freely available, will the addicts return for their fix? Stay tuned as the drama unfolds.

By the way, if anyone sees any primo tickets for LV or the Sedaka Tribute being given up by fans who "just can't support" him anymore, let me know.

BWAH!! and on the serious note, yes, I think so.

Is it safe to love Clay again?....Yipee.....

This was hysterical...

For some reason this made me laugh the loudest of all.

I wonder if any of the fans who were stating extreme stuff about the future of their fandom and so forth, or hypothesizing album disaster, feel bad about getting all worked up over a possibility without waiting to get the facts, or turning his OFC into a battleground yet again. Nah. Probably not.

I'm also gonna give JennaZ a little shout out because she may have been right - but only a little one because I am unnaturally attached to the idea of Evil!Clay!

Wait! I feel a Drama Queen moment coming on....

WAHHH! There was gonna be a CONcert and NOW there's NOT! I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!

This mockery was not directed toward any 1) sensible or 2) reasonable or 3) people I like.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the latest blog! Yippeee!!!

Very interesting choice of words. I think he did find out about the tour VERY recently (as in right after he read the responses to his last blog).

I'm not going to enjoy all the Kim-bashing that's about to go into overdrive, although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

Thanks, KAndre! BTW: I love EvilClay, too!

Edited by JennaZ

god I love it here. whether you like the idea of the tour or not..this is just fricking funny and says so much about who he is. I don't believe for a second that he doesn't know what's going on.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Oh he so knows about the meltdown going on. I f**king love it when he sticks it to his fans. I swear to God Clay has some of the dumbest and some of the most OTT Homophobic people for fans I ever saw. Kim plays to a gay audience and strips down to her underwear, so that is there reason for not wanting her to do a tour with Clay? Is that it? I finally went over to OFC and just read the last few pages of that thread. It was enough. If this tour results in turning over his fanbase then I might jump on board for that. :cryingwlaughter: It's embarrassing to be a Clay fan that is all I have to say. Present company excluded. Some of those people make all of us who aren't so happy about the tour, for legitmate reasons, look bad. Don't even put me in the same category as them, ever.

I loved your response to Clay in his blog, couchie. Great snark. Reunion...........Bwahaaa I may have to go and post something funny myself. Of course it would probably get deleted so maybe I won't. Hee Way to go Clay :clap:

ETA: Oops he blogged again and said it was a rumor? Oh happy days.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the latest blog! Yippeee!!!

Very interesting choice of words. I think he did find out about the tour VERY recently (as in right after he read the responses to his last blog).

I'm not going to enjoy all the Kim-bashing that's about to go into overdrive, although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

well it only had to be in one place..and that one place was billboard. Not too long ago Kelly was going to tour with the current idols..

Like I said yesterday, I could so see her talking about a convo she had with Clay/Ruben. He made sure to add her hopefullys..and guala. It's true. The rest is easy. Cuz nobody checks their facts. This story didn't get picked up by many folks as of yet..mostly just DJ types that get their news from outlets like billboard. I don't even believe the FOX TV rumor - that one wasn't triple checked...or was it.

OK, now maybe things will get back to the normal level of angst, supposition, extrapolation. But god forbid Clay ever make s choice his fans don't like. And god forbid his album isn't what they are expecting it to be. That was ugly.

Happy I got to laugh through it and not cry through it.

Sad little tear for green eyed soul Clay I was gonna get. LOL.

Except for you people in here and of course the evil Houston Posse, I personally can do without the rest of the Clay Nation - the most vocal people seem to be the kind I really wanna avoid....

although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

Don't know. Maybe Kim also has one of those record-company-assigned publicists who is not-so-secretly working behind the scenes to DESTROY HER CAREER.

:lol: And that thought goes perfectly with your avatar! Hee.

Sad little tear for green eyed soul Clay I was gonna get. LOL.
I KNOW! I'm sad for that too!

Clay, I need make-up IYDKMBN (heh! hahah!) singing in my ear, please!

Ok, the problem with working and not being able to get online while working is that things happen while you are working and as you catch up, things keep happening so what you were going to say 4 pages ago no longer applies!

But.....

I am clearly more spiteful than you people...if I had the technical know-how, every person who is just being psychotic about the possibility of a C/R/K tour would not be able to download clack from it...especially if it's that once in a lifetime performance half a block from their house and the tickets were only $10 and they decided to "teach Clay a lesson". Everyone who attended who be unable to describe it, it would be that kick ass...little incredible snippets would leak to the internet...and when the "teachers" approached the fonts of all clack, they would say, "BWAH HA HA HA!"

Good think I ain't a clack gatherer...

I love the way you think!!! Hee!

I'm hoping the silence is because he's sitting down with with a glass of milk & cookies to finally do the numbers...

(after initially going, "That was a fun sleepover/karaoke night, we should turn it into a tour")

* The best scenario for airtime is all trios, because then every person would be singing all the time, just never alone

* Unless the show were mostly trios, each person would sing less than 67% of the time

* Assuming a fixed show length, every solo added to the list will reduce the total amount of time any one person will sing (because for every solo for Person A, there will be 2X songs where Person A will not sing at all)

* A sample scenario of 4 solo's, 2 duets per pair and 4 trios would mean that each performet sings 57% of the time

Yawn, I'm bored... I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes...

ETA: A poll? Isn't it a bit late for that? I don't put that much stock in research and will always go for gut feel before stacks of reports and charts, but isn't that something you'd normally do before getting too deep into a project & certainly before giving it to Billboard?

Scarlett - you made my head spin with all those numbers!!! Did you really figure that all out??

Dear Lord.

A poll?

Ya know what? I don't care why you don't go. Unless it's a real reason that I need to be sympathetic for. Hell, for all I know, they aren't going because they're: a) broke; b ) Clay put a restraining order against them; c) Ruben put a restraining order against them; c) they've already been to 237 Clay concerts this year and are burnt out.

What good can come of this? Do they really think the less than 1% of self-selected Clay fans who participate in the damn poll are gonna influence him? (Why am I asking? Of course they do - no matter what they say, they seem to hope that Clay will see it and think, "Man! This clearly represents all of my fans who clearly own my ass! Let me obey them forthwith!"

Bah.

BWAH!

Ooooooo - merrieeee's - we must prance in the thong!

Since Clay didn't sell us any boob holders, I guess we will have to improvise...

ETA:

Couchie, you could wear one 5-in heel and one surgical boot...it's a fashion statement I'm trying to get some traction on...

That is a look that works on you, KAndre! But it may be a look that ONLY works on you!

Ok, so Clay blogged. About The Color Purple.

He's weird.

Hee!!

BWAH! Did he go see it?

And does that mean Fantasia is going on the reunion tour. runs and hides

BWAH - and why the hell did he blog when I can't get into the OFC???

How inconsiderate! If he keeps this up, I might not be able to be his fan any longer and then his career will be over! After all, its all about me! <snark>

BWAH! Did he go see it?

And does that mean Fantasia is going on the reunion tour. runs and hides

He did...and he apparently loved it.

LOL! Snort. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but the guy is a guy through and through... :lol:

I find it completely adorable. And I want to hit him. And then make up. Heh.

Hee.

I just want to make-out up with Clay!

Although a certain amount of "hitting" can be rather arousing.... Or so I hear.....

Bwah..I had to go check. He's an unmerciful tease and I love him. Here are my comments:

Thanks for the recommendation. I am a huge Fantasia fan and I seriously had my

doubts that she could do the role justice. After all I had seen her Lifetime

movie. But I am so proud of her for the raves she is getting. And you really

made me smile with this blog. Thank you.. so did you and Fanny have a reunion?

Bwah heee Love ya.

Hee!

:DoClay: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :DoClay: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :DoClay:

Me too - and I haven't even read the blog!

See, Clay encourages me in my naughtiness...

He wouldn't dare do otherwise!

Bravo, Clay, for not enabling the needy fuckers.

Now see, THAT's what I shoulda wrote!

All this frickin' OTT yammering is just....ARRRRGH!

You don't have to like the idea.

You don't have to like Kim or Ruben or Fantasia or Joe Blow.

You don't have give your money to any frickin thing you don't want to.

You DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME AND THE WORLD ABOUT IT in repetitive, excrutiating detail incluing how exactly you plan to puke, vomit, die or whatever.

You really don't have input about what people blog about! It's their blog!

Newsflash: Clay apparently likes a lot of stuff that many in the "Clay Nation" doesn't.

Remind of how to make our fuzzy treasure trails, people!

:clap:

Minority opinion here:

I realize it's fun to believe otherwise, but FWIW, I don't think the blog is any kind of response to the tour. I think he's been busy in New York, attending "The Color Purple" and taking care of whatever business he may have there. Roseviolet at the CH noted that he hasn't logged on the to OFC message board since 9/4. As I said before, I really don't believe he's as tuned into the online fandom as much as fans imagine (and I actually think it's healthier if he doesn't). However, if he reads the responses to his blog, he'll find out soon enough.

But everyone can take it as they will...

You know Jenna, I agree with you. I don't think he blogged about "The Color Purple" because of all this hysteria. I do think it was coincidence. But a funny one to be sure.

I don't think Clay stays intuned to the fandom or spends his day scanning websites but I sure think he knows about this through his family, or hell he's with Quiana.I bet she knows more about the fandom than he does. Anyway, I'll pretend to be right for awhile cuz it's fun to think he's a bit evil. And it's the freakin' entitlement that bothers me not that people have various and sundry opinions about a tour.

Either that or he found out when some crazy wacko insane enthusiastic fan accosted him on the streets of NY telling him he CANNOT do this tour because it will destroy his career and none of his fans want him to do it and they will all leave the fandom if he does and that KIm was just using him to try and restart her own failing career and she and Ruben are not worthy of sharing the same stage with him, blah, blah, blah.

And when he was done laughing hysterically, he decided to blog!

Oh and I admit to being squicked by "Clay's online right now and is in this thread or Jaymes is on right now but is in PMs." I've always thought they needed a private log in. My own personal squick..i know everyone may not agree.

Its always squicked me out too. And I have always been puzzled that they haven't made the log-in private!

I haven't caught up in this thread, but I know I'd find sympathy here. I've just written elsewhere that there is often a method to Clay's "madness". I just got slammed by a poster elsewhere for being a "flashback personality". Jeez.

I prefer to see the upside of this rumor if it is true. I'd kill to hear Clay and Rube do some gospel or Rand B together. Kim, too.

I suggested that perhaps the dovetailing of AI Rewind Season TWo with this might rekindle the warm feelings America had for Clay and the others. And then Clay goes ahead and does his album! What's the deal?

Merrieee and others, youare right about the sense of entitlement I'm seeing with some people. This same gal suggested Clay take the temperature of the room before he blogs! Maybe he can't say anything yet. I'm sure he will when he can.

I feel lousy today. Can I get a hug?

:allgood:

{{{{DIVA}}}}

And... he blogged again dispelling the rumor in the first place.

Meltdown disengaged.

LOL!

Again? Twice he blogs when I can't get into the OFC? That does it! Who the hell does he think he is???? <snark>

And this is why I don't think he was aware of all the insanity that has taken over this fandom before he blogged the first time. Otherwise, what would the need for blog #2 be?

Ha! Clay blames the evil media outlets!

And says y'all still need to love Fantasia! He doesn't care if you don't like her voice!

Clay's not as evil as moi, but I still love him..

No one is as evil as you, my dear. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok, so while I was writing this, did he blog again?????

although I do wonder how this got so far in the first place, if Clay never really was "on board."

Don't know. Maybe Kim also has one of those record-company-assigned publicists who is not-so-secretly working behind the scenes to DESTROY HER CAREER.

Sadly for Kim, she is taking a beating.

Clay did admit that he permitted the idea to ruminate. So...he has taken at least some responsibility to this fiasco in the land of Clay.......

Geez. I go off to teach a late afternoon class....and all hell breaks loose again. Heh. I really do love his sense of humor...and his timing....

In the course of that search, I came across this pic. I'm not sure what it means, but it made me laugh. "Make it so, Fluffy."

Cat-Picard-02.jpg

This Trekker and cat person loves you for posting that.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OK, now maybe things will get back to the normal level of angst, supposition, extrapolation. But god forbid Clay ever make s choice his fans don't like. And god forbid his album isn't what they are expecting it to be. That was ugly.

Ditto from me...

I can totally see how this whole thing got blown out of proportion. It's exactly as bottlecap says here....

BWAH!!!!!

Well, wait....maybe it was one of CLAY'S publicists who told her to say that in order to wreck HIS career. *eyeroll*

{{{{{KLo}}}}

This was hysterical...

Indeed it was.

Apologies to those who were honestly and rationally upset, but the OTTness of some fans was most definitely something to behold.

Now back to the normal nuttiness. :lol:

The Great Meltdown of '07

I absolutely could. not. love. him. more.

But I still ain't gonna see Fantasia. :medium-smiley-070: