#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Just tried to cut my finger in half opening a soup can but before I bleed to death I want to peck this post out....

I watched the Barefoot Contessa on FoodTV tonight. She made brownies with dark chocolate (I think it was dark), eggs, flour, mixed all together and added a bunch (not an accurate measure) of chocolate chips. If that was not enough fat to go around the world, she then put dollops of peanut butter, many dollops, on top of the mixture and swirled the peanut butter thru the chocolate.

I could just taste those brownies. Lawd Jesus I got the spirit. :kos:

Now Play, that was just not nice to remind all of their weight loss ambitions right in the middle of a serious chocolate orgasm!

:RedGuy::RedGuy::RedGuy:

Days Mom gets a bath are good days for me too. I can relate.

Ah, another one in the club. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I always thought I belonged on this board.....you know like minds and all but today I feel like an alien. Where did my board go? I think I just don't fit in any more! You see I only like Milk Chocolate and it has to be only Cadbury's imported from England! None of your Hersheys' wannabee or Godiva stuff.

When I went up to the NY 3fer and stayed at lilyshine's with the Claywhores, our friends from England brought some Cadbury's along with them. That is some good, good stuff.

Here's a pic I took in Pala:

070803PalaCA082crop_filtered-1.jpg

Thank you! That's hawt.

:XmasRed:

"two pounds of flesh"
(I think this was jazzgirl who said this?)

Two pounds, huh? :lilredani:

Hmmm.....funny, I've never really thought about how much it WEIGHS..

:whistling-1:

Speaking of which....Gibby, that picture of chocolate Hans Solo seems to resemble another picture of a stud. Can you tell the similar...thing?

Chocolate Hans Solo

han-solo-chocolate.jpg

Non-Chocolate but very Yummy Clay Aiken

AMA358close.png

Still can't see what they have in common? (Hint: This is MUSKI posing this question, folks!) Let's look again, shall we?

Hans

han-solo-chocolate.jpg

Not "Hans"

AMA358close.png

oh yeah... :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

ETA: Uh oh, I'm at the top of the page. I forget why that's bad, but we're talking about chocolate so it can't be too horrible!

Back when the board was much slower, a post at the top of the page could sit there for hours and hours all alone. That's how the tradition started.

Muski, you are baddddd. :DoClay:

Muski, so many of your posts CMSU. Do you immediately look at the crotch area in every pic you see? What about in real life, with men you meet? Because that's obviously where you looked when you saw the chocolate Han pic. And then, you found a DTTL pic of Clay to match the Han pic. You're too much, girl!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

Here's a pic I took in Pala:

070803PalaCA082crop_filtered-1.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous! Thank you. What a show that was!

ETA: Uh oh, I'm at the top of the page. I forget why that's bad, but we're talking about chocolate so it can't be too horrible!

Back when the board was much slower, a post at the top of the page could sit there for hours and hours all alone. That's how the tradition started.

Thank you for the explanation. It all makes sense now.

Muski, so many of your posts CMSU. Do you immediately look at the crotch area in every pic you see? What about in real life, with men you meet? Because that's obviously where you looked when you saw the chocolate Han pic. And then, you found a DTTL pic of Clay to match the Han pic. You're too much, girl!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

Now I get it! I guess I'm just slow. Good one! :clap:

Edited by saltwaterdog

Lilyshine said:

Well, I think my tractor's sexy! Oh, all right, so it's not really a tractor, just a huge honking Riding Mower.

Heh. I've seen her tractor. It ain't sexy, but that iris garden might be.

Only cucumbers.

Heh.

Jamar said:

this is a place she would rather not be in the pit or the first 2 rows because it is a very high stage.

The higher the stage and the lower cut the top, the more Clay will come to your side of the audience :cryingwlaughter:

Muski, I know JUST what you mean about 'End of the Road' and Jacob singing. I thought the exact same thing, wow, Jacob sounds great on this......then Clay started singing. No freaking comparison. None what-so-ever.

Jazzgirl asked:

And why are his fans so protective of him? Is it because they are older and female and are used to being big sisters, mommies, aunts, etc.?

I'm an older fan but there hasn't been one moment since that day in 2003 when Clay came out to sing 'Always and Forever' that my feelings towards him were anything like those of a mother, aunt, or sister. Of course, I've never felt protective towards him, either. I've alway felt that he's a big boy and he can protect himself. Even during his vertigo episodes. I remember friends and fans would gasp and clutch at each other when he grabbed his stool or the mic for balance and I felt.....nothing like that. I just think that if Clay was so sick that he couldn't go on, he'd have cancelled. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad that he had to go through that because I kind of have it every day for the past 20 years and it ain't fun, but I didn't go all into protective mode. Which, I guess, sometimes makes me feel as if I just don't fit in with the majority of this fandom. Especially lately. I have found myself, in the past month or so, mainly readng and doing very little posting. Maybe it'sjust a phase that I'm going through, I don't know.

jmh said:

stayed at lilyshine's with the Claywhores

Go ahead, rub it in *sniff*

Hershey Special Dark is da Bomb!

Lilyshine said:

Well, I think my tractor's sexy! Oh, all right, so it's not really a tractor, just a huge honking Riding Mower.

Heh. I've seen her tractor. It ain't sexy, but that iris garden might be.

Beg your pardon, but that is one sexy tractor!!

I've never felt protective towards him

Here we prefer to objectify him and look at photos of his....

O face.

jmh said:

stayed at lilyshine's with the Claywhores

Go ahead, rub it in *sniff*

Hey--you could've gone--your loss babycakes. Hope you've learned your lesson! :imgtongue:

Ya know... having a life is not all it's cracked up to be! :lol:

Thank you for your consideration today. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And for yours! :)

Oh yeah, now I remember. Time to pull those movies back out and have a run at them... Harrison Ford... yummy....
Heh, I have a full-sized flat Han in my garage. It scares the crap out of my dogs... but I lurve him.

I was truly surprised to see so many dark chocolate lovers in one place!!

Milk baby... all the way. Maybe a little dark mixed in, but that deeply bitter dark stuff is nas.ty. :imgtongue:

Am not a chocoholic by any means. Most of the time, I don't crave it at all. Don't refuse it when offered, but , every year, at Christmas, I get a special box of See's assorted chocolates from a relative in California.

Am almost afraid to open the wrapping. Once it's open, it's hard to resist. It talks to me. You're laughing? No, really, it calls to me in this seductive voice... "you hoo, I'm here...just waiting to be devoured by you..."

Why, yes, it IS kind of sad....coss.... well, it's just not Clay...

Mmmmmm... Sees is one of my favorite things. And yes, opening a box is deadly!! It definitely speaks!! The scariest thing is you can order a hand-picked box online. Hand - picked. All the pieces you want with no freaky nougat cherry sticky strange crap in the middle. Sometimes I go build a pound and then hurry and close the site before I accidentally have it shipped to me. Yum.

Or Dean and Deluca nougat. The real Italian kind. *drool*

Erm, I didn't realize I tried to kill couchie at my house... a diabetic and I took her to Gayles Bakery?!? You didn't exactly tell me!!

I LOVE End of the Road!! It was one of my favorites on the JBT, especially at the end when Clarence (right?) traded places with Jacob and sang it. Hee. Tres cute! I think I'll have to go watch that myself.

Yep, that about covers it. Except whoever posted that aspic with the green olive alien faces is gonna get it if I have nightmares.

OOoo, did everyone see vzubie's Chautauqua Rehearsal Clack? It was newly uploaded today. It's like watching a home movie or something. Very entertaining!! Not to mention he looks really, really, re.all.y GOOD! Hee, the only part I could make out was around 1:45 of Part 2... he's all "Shut.Up!"... :lol: Go here for both part1 and part2:

http://www3.clackunlimited.com/clack/Conce...utauqua/vzubie/

Busy day for me at work, and at home. I had company so am just getting to this.

I posted an admin note in the all about us area of the board. Before you go there to read it, I'm going to talk as a fellow member. Claygasm has been a member of this board since March 2006. I didn't know her before that. She is this boards's 6th most prolific poster which means, that's a lot of history, a lot of funny, smutty, schmoopie, shared history.LOL, she can be damn cranky too but you know what, the first batch overwhelms the second. I met her for the first time last month and spent 4 days with her in close quarters.and she has become one of my favorite people. I didn't really blink at her post. Some who have known her did but you know what, that happens. You know her well enough to be able to say to her on this board or in PM to chill if that's what you think. And she won't go all postal on you. Others may not know her because by the time you joined her life had gone through a lot of changes beginning with a new job that didn't allow her to be active here at all during the day. Two months ago, she could have caught up in 20 minutes. Now, not so much. And so you don't know her. And you also don't know that she is dealing right now with something in her life that is quite painful. She shared that info with us because we were the place she would come to get away from that. And this will continue to be that place for her. I hope she doesn't hate me for getting personal but nothing I said is top secret. It's right there in her history, all 2,375 posts.

Admin note is here.

I'll be in and out tomorrow and Sunday hanging out with friends. Also, my brother in law's father passed away so there will be family things to do.

The best chocolate? Snicker bars!!

Im another dark chocolate lover here--

Lindt XDark with Orange pieces inside is yummy.

Also love all things cherry.

How about dark chocolate-covered cherries??

I cant believe I am going to try to make the "cherry stuff" jello-thingy this weekend too.

All this food talk has me searching back on a clay board for recipes at 3AM--I cant believe that.

That olive or beef or whatever jello with scary faces is just wrong though. Sorry. NEVER gonna try that.

My thanks Claygasm, for keeping it real, since I sorta agreed with you in the first place. I really understood where you were coming from.

Im sorry I did not tell you/or say that out loud earlier , but I'm telling you now... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

you're cool by me for saying what you think.

Personally, for me, and in my opinion, I like thinking that Clay is capable of being a jerk cause I guess I just do not like perfectly behaved people.

And Im with Kandre and others who think that the word "jerk" is about as evil-sounding as pissy-- which is not at all.

But I called my son a jerk once, and he got REAL pissy. Then I acted like a pissy jerk too.

So there it is. Everyone is a jerk sometimes, but Slimon has 'em all beat.

Good Night everyone.

Thanks to all the mods here and to couchie and friends for tolerating the invasion with such grace. Im a happy camper. But then, the only thing that riles me up are concert screamers--especially during I Cant Make You Love Me, and, IYDKMBNow, if Clay ever sings it.

Im all the way up to 3 posts in 2 years.

Yay me.

When I went up to the NY 3fer and stayed at lilyshine's with the Claywhores, our friends from England brought some Cadbury's along with them. That is some good, good stuff.

Yes, that was sinfully good. Cadbury's Roses for them that knows. I tried very hard to ration it, but ended up taking a bite every time I walked by the box. Yum. Maybe it's time for me to take a trip to England - just to stock up on the good stuff!

I'm an equal opportunity chocolate lover I like the dark, but usually prefer milk. Can't get too orgasmic all the time.

And since jmh and Shady have brought it up, you can decide. Sexy or not?

Tractor.jpg

NOT ME, The tractor!

Yes, that was sinfully good. Cadbury's Roses for them that knows. I tried very hard to ration it, but ended up taking a bite every time I walked by the box. Yum. Maybe it's time for me to take a trip to England - just to stock up on the good stuff!

Are Clay concerts just another excuse to indulge in wanton excesses?! (I mean besides wine and Clay himself, because that's all good)

All I can say is Maple Creme cookies. OMG. Made myself sick on those things while riding with friends from Toronto to NH in 05. Ask YSRN. Interestingly,those little delights were introduced to us by a gal from England as well. Connection? I wonder if the cookies made the trip to NH this year. I could not *sigh*

lilyshine , I don't know about your tractor, but I gots my eye on your sandals for sure. :hubbahubba:

Couchie..thank you for the thoughtful post about all of us and for the clarity of the posting guidelines.

I'm still pecking so six pages will go by before my post is complete. The upshot is that it's very early and Saturday.

CG..I've read your posts, best wishes for all you are dealing with and I'm sure Couchie and Ansa have locked all the doors so you can't get away. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gibby...we'll be here with our dark chocolate in hand waiting for a play by play description of your wild crazy weekend, especially the food, spirits and the fun rides, ya know like the roller coasters!

Muski..I looked at that little chocolate Hans and thought it was cute but then :00000467: I saw IT. :hubbahubba:

lilyshine..nice tractor, but do you have to mow all of that greenery!

Somehow the brain doesn't engage when trying to type without the proper finger.

Edited by Toots

Good Morning Everyone,

41 Days until Clay is Live at Lincoln Center!

52 Days until Clay Tapes The Skating Special!

72 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

98 Days until Christmas In Merrillville!

101 Days until The Skating Special Airs! :whoohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

KAndre puts on a long blonde wig and a vacant expression in her eyes and drawls to lilyshine, "That's hot."

Back, back all you expensive dark chocolate lover type people! Milk chocolate! Mass market milk chocolate even! Most of the products by Hershey and Mars - German Chocolate Cake - Red Velvet Cake - dear Lord, the Blue Bell ice cream. I walk into any convenience store in the country and I'm happy!

It's sad but I knew Clay was my kind of guy when he said sometimes he just had to have chocolate every though it made he sick as a dog. My man.

Are Clay concerts just another excuse to indulge in wanton excesses?! (I mean besides wine and Clay himself, because that's all good)

Hell, yes...why yes my dear. When the eHP hits the road, hotels, car rental company and restaurants quiver in fear and anticipation. We set bad examples for any children in the vicinity and the word "moderation" is temporarily removed from our vocabulary.

All I can say is Maple Creme cookies. OMG. Made myself sick on those things while riding with friends from Toronto to NH in 05. Ask YSRN. Interestingly,those little delights were introduced to us by a gal from England as well. Connection? I wonder if the cookies made the trip to NH this year. I could not *sigh*

Hey, we must hang out with the same addictors. Yes, Maple Cremes from Calgary were part of the mix. Add some good Finger Lakes wine, clack and party time!

ETA. That's just the driveway! Yeah, I know who has grass growing in their driveway? I actually have 3 acres, but I only mow once a year on most of it. I keep about an acre in rough lawn. And since you asked, I'll brag. Here's the "back" yard in spring.

th_June06BackPath2.jpg

I had to make it clickable 'cause it's huge. I mow paths through so Lily and I can take walks and you can see the roof of my house with that ugly chimney sticking up.

Edited by lilyshine

KAndre puts on a long blonde wig and a vacant expression in her eyes and drawls to lilyshine, "That's hot."

Back, back all you expensive dark chocolate lover type people! Milk chocolate! Mass market milk chocolate even! Most of the products by Hershey and Mars - German Chocolate Cake - Red Velvet Cake - dear Lord, the Blue Bell ice cream. I walk into any convenience store in the country and I'm happy!

KAndre....I know what all of that milky chocolaty stuff is but what is Blue Bell ice cream? And while I'm asking, what the hell is Ice Wine?

Hey, we must hang out with the same addictors. Yes, Maple Cremes from Calgary were part of the mix. Add some good Finger Lakes wine, clack and party time!

ETA. That's just the driveway! Yeah, I know who has grass growing in their driveway? I actually have 3 acres, but I only mow once a year on most of it. I keep about an acre in rough lawn. And since you asked, I'll brag. Here's the "back" yard in spring.

th_June06BackPath2.jpg

I had to make it clickable 'cause it's huge. I mow paths through so Lily and I can take walks and you can see the roof of my house with that ugly chimney sticking up.

That looks so peaceful and quiet! What do you do with the other 2 acres?

Is Lily your dog?

Ugh, Yuck...maple cremes.

Hell, yes...why yes my dear. When the eHP hits the road, hotels, car rental company and restaurants quiver in fear and anticipation. We set bad examples for any children in the vicinity and the word "moderation" is temporarily removed from our vocabulary.

Which is why I'm very concerned for the winter. As ya'll know I'm more of an innocent type, never venturing out much into the real world - so facing the winter elements in such faraway places as Minneapolis and Indiana, is tough enough to handle. Being around the eHP just might put me on sensory overload.

It just hit me... did I read it was 10 below zero in minneapolis last year. Does this mean I need more than my Clay Aiken hoodie for the evening? :cryingwlaughter: I don't even own a coat.

Lilyshine - that is one sexy tractor! heh.