#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

couchie - could you please post that PayPal email address again? I'd like to help out too! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hope it's okay to post this on Couchie's behalf since she's not signed on:

Send donations to aearlye@yahoo.com

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Geesh... I left on a business trip on Sunday at 1pm. Got home Tuesday night at 8:30pm. I FINALLY got caught up so I could post and say... :DoClay::cryingwlaughter:

I still have to go and read last night's chat. I hope to be in tonight's, but it's 6pm out here and traffic may not get me home in time for much... hope so!

I wish to wish AAIT and ldyjoc belated :00003653:

The Suessicals were awesome. You guys are soooo funny.

I would do him gainst a wall

I would do him short or tall... tee hee

I would do him in a LUVsac

But... forget about any clack

I would do him in a pinch

Loving him would be a cinch

Oh, well... I tried... :cryingwlaughter:

couchie - could you please post that PayPal email address again? I'd like to help out too! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hope it's okay to post this on Couchie's behalf since she's not signed on:

Send donations to aearlye@yahoo.com

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thank you for doing that canuck. I was at the reference desk here in the afternoon (even though I did sign on once....bad ldyj...), and as I was leaving work I discovered I had a voice mail on my cellphone from couchie. She's going through DT's at the moment, because her internet is down at work. So -- she'll be checking in after work this evening.

Reminder: chat part two is this evening!

idy :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just googled my screen name. Thank goodness there is some guy who sell lots on ebay so most of the hits are for him.

I did get a jolt when FCA threads popped up!!!

I ain't smuttin anymore!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

It was exciting to have the tour thread come up though and i checked it and saw so many of you going to the Chicago three-fer!!! Yay - I get to meet lots of you!! Whoohoo!!!

Edited by canuck2010

Sneaking in from work to say.......................

:bday2:

AAIT!!!

It was so great meeting you this summer!!!!

I think we all ought to keep couchie's paypal address in our files and anytime we can send a little money so she will never have to worry about paying to keep this alive. Personally, I feel indebted to her for this board (as well as for other reasons) and no matter how much I may be able to donate in the future, it won't be enough.

**Runs off to paypal to sendm money before she forgets and unintentionally ends up a hypocrite!**

Bringing this over from CH.

Rainlover posted this link in the condolence thread at the CB. It's a step back in time to May 1, 2003

Clay's talent has always been a source of comfort for the family, said McGhee. When his grandfather passed away, they asked him to sing at the funeral. As long as he could stand behind a screen so he didn't have to see his family's emotional reactions he could do it, he told her. So he sang Sheltered in the Arms "and he did such a good job," McGhee said. "And when he finished ... he just hugged my neck and lost it."

I love him. Period.

Sigh. This just makes my heart go all soft.

I was trying to figure out how to make monthly payments with paypal because CU has that set up and I was able to do that, but I can't figure out how to do it from my end to Couchie. Anyone know?

Just cause I can... now that I am caught up...

115765534-L.jpg

Defines the word Sultry to me! :Thud:

RedBank3241c_filteredt.jpg

He's such a sweetie... :Thud:

IMG_4265a.jpg

GAH!!! :Thud: Those lips... those lashes.... those everything... :Thud:

Do you sense a theme, here? :cryingwlaughter:

I LOVED his JNaT long hair... he may not have, but I think it suited him so well!

CG, thanks that's what I intend to do! Just sent some money off and since she won't ask I guess we'll just have to make an unsolicited deposit.

couchie, go ahead and buy Muski a beer with some of the proceeds. The smutty pleasure she brings to this board is certainly worth a beer. :RedGuy: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited another fucking time...

Edited by Toots

For those of us you who don't use the View New Posts feature *sticks tongue out at couchie* I posted my 'Listen' recommends in the DCAT tour thread, complete with mp3's should you so desire. May I just reiterate that Angie kills on this song? Well, she does.

:Ahh: Internet down at work all day. I need to revisit that addiction question from last night. My hands are still shaking :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter: Yeah - you guys who say it's just a hobby - not an addiction!

HA!!!

Take away your access for a while and the shakes and the panic set in!!!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALICE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!

:7254:

I don't know how to make pretty pictures so I will write it right here!!

Happy Birthday My Friend!!!

Oh hey, it's easy. You just quote someone else's post that had a pretty picture in it, and delete their name and quote tags. :)

I keep seeing posts about audio recommendations so I stopped by that thread and I see this:

What's Happening - Solo

Gimme a Break - Solo

should we have a time limit for the recommendation??? September 30

I know I didn't volunteer in a drunken stupor since I don't drink alcohol. Long story short, it's not gonna happen if I'm responsible for those songs. I didn't even like the TV Medleys that much and Clay isn't even singing. Most importantly, I only have 4 GB left on my laptop hard drive and can't download every TV Medley clip. Y'all are going to have to find some other sucker noble individual to do these recommendations.

Solo, no I didn't know if you were kidding or not. :lol: That video of you and the whole camera incident is one of the few on my harddrive. :clap:

There's very little in my fandom that I take seriously. Getting the best seats possible at face value, getting half a dozen people from point a to point b on time without anyone getting left behind or killing each other, and concealing Scarlett's mobile Best Buy from security are about the only things I don't joke about. If I have to put a lot of thought into it or do any analyzing, then that seems too much like work to me and my fandom's about having fun.

I know I didn't volunteer in a drunken stupor since I don't drink alcohol. Long story short, it's not gonna happen if I'm responsible for those songs. I didn't even like the TV Medleys that much and Clay isn't even singing. Most importantly, I only have 4 GB left on my laptop hard drive and can't download every TV Medley clip. Y'all are going to have to find some other sucker noble individual to do these recommendations.

BWAH...well you know who you have to hit at your next gathering, don't you. The one with the bling heh.

While most folks are in chat I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for your donations to FCA today. I've caught up with the thread and please, there is no need for monthly contributions. After today we really are set for a good long e time - at least 2 years and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. We'll do the upgrade..look into other available features and let you know how the money is used.

:arrowed::openflower3::openflower3::arrowed::affection::openflower3::openflower3::arrowed:

:hugs-1:

OK next chat topic suggestions go here

Maybe we can schedule another one for next month.

I'm so happy for you couchie. Looking forward to two more years of FCA.

Playbiller, I saw you in chat trying to tempt me to get out the candy corn. But I am so much stronger than that.

I don't know if anyone brought over the post on CV that the supposed 2007 Christmas dvd as shown on Amazon is now at Best Buy. It was mumm fums that posted it. It'll be interesting to see what turns up. I learned after AIW that I had better not wait to order anything.