#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

That's harsh.....not :cryingwlaughter: About the other Xmas show/DVD. I must be the only one that did not care for it....sorry.... :ninja:

Sadly, for me at least -- your's is actually the popular opinion around here. I think only me and luckiest1 still watch that DVD every Christmas.

DAMN IT, I LIKED IT!!! And yes, I love Velveeta too. *g*

Chat in 45 minutes.

Oh joy....just because I liked ACAC, I get cursed with the top of the page. Hooray!

Oh, how to celebrate a gift

That gives such pleasure with each lift.

I would bell the precious thing

so that I could hear it ring

and tie it with a big red bow

Just so I could watch it grow!

And as for others on the scene

You are all just plain obscene.

That's harsh.....not :cryingwlaughter: About the other Xmas show/DVD. I must be the only one that did not care for it....sorry.... :ninja:

Sadly, for me at least -- your's is actually the popular opinion around here. I think only me and luckiest1 still watch that DVD every Christmas.

Chat in 45 minutes.

Oh joy....just because I liked ACAC, I get cursed with the top of the page. Hooray!

Its not my favorite thing that Clay has done (far from it), but its Clay so I have watched it a few times.

:xmas07a:

It was a dark and stormy night when...

I would do him anywhere

Where it is I do not care

Church or school, the county fair

Or while he’s singin’ Solitaire

I just pray there is no clack

While I do Clay Aiken on his back

I had another one goin' round my head involving "socks" and "dick in the box' but I forget it. Just as well. :sickyet:

Yeah, I had one in my head about a truck and f...other rhyming words, but it was just toooo easy.

I didn't care for ACAC that much either, but I bought it. :cryingwlaughter: Only a Clay fan would buy something they didn't even like. Not all of us, but a lot.

Edited by Bookwhore

Another good ol tee hee! Thank you

I just LOVED "A Clay Aiken Christmas" - sure I'd rather it was a DVD of one of his concerts that show his personality better but I watched it, recorded it and watched it over and over - made my son buy it for me for Christmas and watched it over and over and over.

Well, f**k! Now I may just get it out and watch it again!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

It was cheesy as hell but I could do backstroke in his cheese and I was all kinds of proud of him. :)

A new one would be awesome though! :clap:

Thank you keldanker....you made me feel better. And I don't think it's the best thing he's done either....but I still love a lot of it...

Canuck -- cheese is soooo good, isn't it?

I've opened the Chat Thread. It's located here! The whole shebang starts in a half hour.....

Thank you keldanker....you made me feel better. And I don't think it's the best thing he's done either....but I still love a lot of it...

Canuck -- cheese is soooo good, isn't it?

I've opened the Chat Thread. It's located here! The whole shebang starts in a half hour.....

Canadians are known as "Cheeseheads" for good reason!! :RedGuy:

I can't do chat because one of my very best friends is moving away tomorrow and coming to dinner tonight so we can play and cry.

How do you do "chat" - do you have to have "messenger"?? I had to uninstall it because it was driving my laptop crazy!

For the record, our "chat" is just a separate thread -- I've provided the link above. Post just as you would on the main thread, except that we have a couple of predetermined topics. Also -- no more than 20 minutes per topic. It makes things go pretty fast and furious. I'm the timekeeper and moderator....

For the record, our "chat" is just a separate thread -- I've provided the link above. Post just as you would on the main thread, except that we have a couple of predetermined topics. Also -- no more than 20 minutes per topic. It makes things go pretty fast and furious. I'm the timekeeper and moderator....

Cool!! Do you interupt each other??? :cryingwlaughter:

princess zena responds...... :hahaha: you are all........hilarious to a fault.

ETA: I just love this board for its intelligent discourse and exchange of brilliant ideas.

!oot em

She's here...she's here!!! Yipeeee!!

Just for clarity, I'd like to point out that the sword we gave her.....in the back of her dress.....ran parallel to her spine, not perpendicular, as some might expect.......coming from the eHP and all that.

Welcome .....and all aboard is right, Princess Zena.

zena bows nervously, and clears her throat. "first, and foremost, I like to thank my principle enabler, KarenEh?. :worthy: I followed her in here, you know sorta like someone who sneaks into the apartment when who is legitimately living there unlocks the door and doesn't close it behind them quite fast enough. This was after houston, where someone at the preparty christened me xzena, after the presentation of my random gift, and before my sons, bless their hearts, told me how to correctly spell xena, also that she had a flying disc, not a sword and that i, their demure mother, really didn't quite fit the title. Maybe I should google her?, they said. :thdom2: I did. It was very enlightening.

And, and, um, i'd like to also express my undying devotion to the eHP, with special mention to K'Andre who not only rattled me so charmingly into grabbing the largest gift on the pile of doorprizes; lovingly swaddled in Claywrapping paper, but also cheerfully bequeathed me one of the posters on the wall. And merrieee,who makes the bestest, beautifulest, biggest, Clay posters that i have had the pleasure to sleep under.

But KarenEh?; she's on the very top in my books, no matter where she lives. She's opened so many doors for me, you'd think I was important or something. Well, if i'm a princess, she's a .............. help me fca? What's the highest title round here?

Wait, how does zena know about my totally randomly awarded prize at the Houston DCAT preparty? Did I meet zena there?

By the way, eHP, my older daughter confiscated the saber....she asked why I had it and I gave her a totally random and innocent, very plausibe reason.... which I, unfortunately, cannot recall at the moment...

muskifest, i do remember you saying, in reply to someone who asked you what you were going to do with that random glowing thing, as you walked back to your table brandishing it, that you knew what to do with it. You may remember, but hopefully not, this odd person travelling in the back seat with you on the way back from Tulsa. She may have impulsively undone her seatbelt to dig frantically through the mountain of luggage in the back of Karin's car in order to find her camera so that she could take a picture of the upended cows on the trailer that pulled up alongside us on the interstate. Now, that was the best run-on sentence i've produced in ages.

No? well, okay then, I got nothing else. *g*

I bow. I bow. Wandocleo you are classic. There is no emoticon sufficient to emote you. :photo:

eta: do ya think i get extra points for long posts?.

:goaround:

I was just coming here to post about the Memorial...many prayers going out to the McGhee Family and to Clay and Family.

Kim

I believe they shut down temporarily in memoriam.

This is Amaryllis' McGhee's daughter. Amaryllis being Clay's "Nanny", the one who took in Faye and he after they left Vernon.

Condolensces to Clay and his entire family.

Thanks to all that participated in chat. Same time, same place tomorrow night. I hope to see you there.

Chat in 45 minutes.

I liked ACAC too, I asked for it for Christmas, but I also liked JNT05. It's Clay history. Even though I have the DVD, I watched it on Bravo when they ran it last year.

Ah zena.....now I know who you are!

You know I made at least 100 posters and didn't even make myself one!

You should make one for yourself. They keep you very warm when you sleep with them.

{{{Clay and family}}}

My ACAC is still in shrink wrap. Someone gave it to me for Christmas.

I didn't want it.

Well, if muski met zena at the Houston pre-party, I must have at LEAST seen her!

Not that I won a prize or anything......

But that's ok. Just being at that party in the presence of the eHP was prize enough for me!

(***Shameless kiss-up***)

Edited by Claygasm