#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

I would do him on the lamb

I would do him. Slut, I am.

BWAAAAAAHHHH!!! :lmaosmiley-1:

Who's going to illustrate this literary masterpiece? And will it be X-rated?

I have a vague recollection of having done something similar, using pictures of Clay inserted into a 'revisionist' version of some Dr. Seuss book, but now for the life of me I can't remember which one. It waaaay back in the dark ages. I think on RHT.

I remember, too. It was around Dr. Seuss' birthday. We added pictures, something about "against a door" and we used the picture of Clay leaning against a silver corrogated metal wall or garage door or something.

Going through my image hosting sites and cleaning house. I swear I have the same pics saved over and over again all over the place. I finally stopped saving every picture awhile back. One reason why the pics I post are older.

Clay with royalty

4658840ilovelucy319200534955pm.th.jpg

Living loud in orange

jbtcary165so.th.jpg

Not a fan of JBT hair. Nope.

33913054l8ju.th.jpg\

Dapper Clay in his hat

img0069namedred0if.th.jpg

Was this when he was reporting for ET?

aikenemmy3uo.th.jpg

Leather and ass. WOW

backshot6df0me.th.jpg

That will add $10,000.00 to the selling price (tm Jay Leno)

lenosigning2uz.th.jpg

Trump never followed up.

beebb5177pz.th.jpg

OMG........Bring back the long jackets :Thud:

45748118m1jz.th.jpg

BWAAAAAAHHHH!!! :lmaosmiley-1:

Who's going to illustrate this literary masterpiece? And will it be X-rated?

I have a vague recollection of having done something similar, using pictures of Clay inserted into a 'revisionist' version of some Dr. Seuss book, but now for the life of me I can't remember which one. It waaaay back in the dark ages. I think on RHT.

cindilu2... :cryingwlaughter::clap:

The only Dr. Seuss story/book I've seen Clay related before was Oh, the Places You'll Go!...and that was rather PG....however, I'm pretty sure Oh, the Places You'll Go! would make for some wonderful smut.

Whoot! on the new computer YSRN. Have fun!

Uhhh do you mean "on the lam" as in flight from the law or are we talking about cute little barnyard animals? Or the meat entree? Or all of the above?

bwahhh!!!

editing because this is just too good not to use...:naughtywag:

Edited by laughn

Uhhh do you mean "on the lam" as in flight from the law or are we talking about cute little barnyard animals? Or the meat entree? Or all of the above?

:cryingwlaughter:

Muahahahahaha!

I'll leave that to you to decide.

*snort*

ETA: Didn't GBB do a parody (though a touching one) of something Suess-ical last year?

ETA2: Any 24 fans here? If so, check out the thread in Prime Time TV. Eeeeeeeee!!!!

Edited by cindilu2

ETA: Didn't GBB do a parody (though a touching one) of something Suess-ical last year?

ETA2: Any 24 fans here? If so, check out the thread in Prime Time TV. Eeeeeeeee!!!!

Ah! I think it was GBB who did the one with Oh, the Places You'll Go...

play, I thought of you (and others) last night when I got my shoe caught on an escalator step. All night after that I waited for two or three steps to go by before I got on. agh!

...off the check out the 24 thread...whoo-hoo!

...awwww....one year already?

keepingfaith, that's a very cool picture. I don't remember seeing it before.

(btw, I've found being on top can be fun. You just need to be limber)

Image6-1.jpg

I would do him in a buggy

I would do him soft and huggy

I would do him on the floor

I would do him at the door

In a buggy at the door,

Nice and huggy on the floor

I would do him here or there

I would do him anywhere

(what can I say?...It's the pre-school teachers in me)

:cryingwlaughter: thanks for giving me a much much needed laugh...been a sucky week ....I appreciate it much!!!!!!

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

Brilliant!

On the tour, on the bus

I would do him without fuss.

Oh great. Now how am I going to read Green Eggs and Ham to my students without blushing? ... and salivating? :DoClay:

The next thing you know we will have the parody of the star-bellied sneeches and the plain-bellied sneeches modified to show inclusion.

Did I miss a meeting? :00000467: :what_d_fuck: :bigemo_harabe_net-24: :nightienight:

Are we going to have doing the FCA green eggs and Christmas pin next? Or maybe just the "Slut I am" pin

The name "lecherous broads" is already taken. Just sayin'. Perhaps the idea you floated is one who's time has come. I'm surprised no one has thought of that before now. :whistling-1:

I don't think outsiders have any way of knowing that to some that's a loaded word. Really, how could they? To them it's just a cute name for us. It's easy. I don't think, despite some efforts, that it's going away any time soon.

I never really hated the word. It's not exactly clever but it works. Clay Aiken. Isn't that just the perfect name for a pop star. Anyway, I think I have a number somewhere :cryingwlaughter: I actually think "we" give it more significance that most outsiders. I don't think it's the term that's associated with something negative. People who don't like us, they would have no problem serving up something nasty using plain old ordinary "Clay fans/"

I'm kinda with KAndre...didn't really swoon over gala Clay look. But I always know to just wait a week..it'll be different.

Muski..hope your week is getting better. I :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Welcome amazed in NJ... I added a new out of lurkdom emoticon just for you... :lurking:

Yes I've missed you YSRN. Have fun with your new computer.

Don't remember that much about ATDW release month because my mom was sick. And she was in and out of the hospital. I do know that being involved with that kept me from frettin' over Clay. Also, just look at him. Look how he was glowing that week. And I remember when I saw him at Kimmel, he just had this peaceful, happy, something about him ... there was no way I could worry over him after seeing him that day.

ETA Saltie... I love Rosanna/band intros..and Clay wailing that song... one of my favorite parts of NAT.

Couchie Clay was very happy at Kimmel, you're right. I thought of him as more excited and cranked up, though, at least during the performance. He was quite sweet in the signing line. My DH asked him how he was holding up (we were near the back of the line) and Clay said he was doing well. Lordy, he looked cute.

I've been on a Memory Lane kick recently - I've been pulling out the dusty tour CDs from the pocket in my truck. I've forgotten how much I loved Kyrie, Rosanna and Your Were There. That was the NAT, wasn't it? Great tour.

xxxclay As mesmerizing as your new avi is, I'll always love your old one. *sniff*

Me too actually. This one may be short lived.

Awoohoo for Williamsport! Loved that concert last year. Good times, good times. And, ooooo, the bus line! The first time Clay ever touched me. Well, actually, he didn't just touch me. He stroked my hands. Both of them. Lovingly. It was the start of our Busline Affair. I think he likes me. :lol:

I love me some classy poetry.

I would do him in a barn,

on a lawn or on the farm

I would do him on a tractor

Yes I would, pride’s no factor

The gear shift might be though

But I figure we could work around it.

At work this morning....feeling a bit better, although that front top quadrant of my head still screams to be excised and discarded (hope the sinus thing I'm prone to doesn't set up house, gawd)...

Hey, Muski! I got that awful sinus stuff, too. Feeling a little better since I'm on meds. I hope you get better, and pronto!

I like beard burn. :) Which is why DH has had a full beard, moustache, etc. for years now. I think the reason I like Clay with facial hair is because it makes him look more manly, and in turn, makes me feel not quite so much like a perv. The ATDW pictures are wonderful, but he looks years younger in them.

Oh, yeah, I like beard burn, too. Which is good, since I my hubby looks much better with a beard and moustache.

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

Brilliant!

On the tour, on the bus

BWAH!!!!!

ETA: I see triplex has added to the rhymes. Here some more, very poor, but I got a laugh out it anyway!!

I would do him in a bed

Even standing on my head

I would do him on the couch

Nope, I’m really not a slouch

I could be his little snack

He would really enjoy my rack

I would do him on a deck

I would do him anywhere, oh heck!

Edited by Gibby

Had to put it all together. It's getting funnier and funnier. Anyone want to add to it?

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

On the tour, on the bus

I would do him on the lam

I would do him in a barn,

on a lawn or on the farm

I would do him on a tractor

Yes I would, pride’s no factor

The gear shift might be though

But I figure we could work around it.

I would do him in a bed

Even standing on my head

I would do him on the couch

Nope, I’m really not a slouch

I could be his little snack

He would really enjoy my rack

I would do him on a deck

I would do him anywhere, oh heck!

YAY! For Williamsport! I don't happen to live anywhere near there but any concerts that happen to be along my path to Nova Scotia after Decemer 9th, I consider to be in my backyard.....being as I think I really do live out of hotels. muski, you must come.....Williamsport would probably be a good place for that to happen. It IS a Saturday night and all that. Is this a membership house?

:XmasRed:

Come to Williamsport..... Come to Williamsport....

In the interest of racking up multitudinous airline points, I'm flying off to Baku on the the 6th for a look-see. I've got kayak open here and I'm going through tons of flight options. Anyone have comparative opinions on these airlines: British Airways, Luftthansa, Turkish Airlines, and Aeroflot (HAHAHAHAHA)? I think my other choices are KLM, who I've flown with before, and United, who I haven't flown in a long time.

I've actually flown Turkish Airlines and it wasn't that bad! Of course it was a few years ago.... But I am not fond of BA and changing planes at Heathrow is a PAIN so I would vote for Lufthansa.

Miss me?

Hee.

I got a new computer. I'm transferring all the goods over. I've never felt so inept in all my life! LOL! Getting there tho.

I love Cly Iken!

:preachit:

^^^ ooo, new stuff. (There are still two whistlers tho. Heh)

I missed you Twin!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: YAY for the new computer!!

I hate the term "Claymate". HATE! I have never liked it. Clay fan is ok or Clay whore - but NOT Claymate!!

Slut I am

Hee! Maybe that could be the new FCA sub-title, just tweaked to read "Sluts we are"!

So what time is chat tomorrow??????

Now I have to go back and find that GMA animation I think Gibby posted awhile back. I LOVED it and may want to make in my avatar.......