#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

CHAT is at 9 pm edt...ldyj is our time keeper..

For those not familiar with our chats...we don;t go to chat rooms...we just open up a thread and for the set time we post and discuss a topic. Not much time so people have to try to be concise. then after the allotted time...go on to the next topic.

Its really pretty fun so I hope we see y'all there. We will give ample notice tomorrow to remind people.

CLAY CHAT TOMORROW NIGHT AND FRIDAY NIGHT

9PM ET - 10 PM ET
this is bascially a chat on speed - 20 minutes per topic - LdyJ manning the clock

Thursday:

Your part in the fandom: how has it evolved? Do you consider it a hobby or an addicition? How much time do you spend on your fandom?

What would you considered a "blowtorched puppy" -- in other words, what could Clay do that would make you stop being a fan?

How do you feel about "shipping Clay?" Why do you feel that way?

Friday:

How does Clay combat the tabloid media?

Should Clay be a "superstar?" A "pop star"? An "entertainer?" Or all of the above? Does he really have to choose?

How do you feel Clay's voice has evolved over the past 4 years?

OMG you guys are so funny with the limericking! I was trying to come up with something funny but you all have covered just about every way to do him.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::naughtywag::woman: :lmaosmiley-1:

That about covers it!

Now I have to go back and find that GMA animation I think Gibby posted awhile back. I LOVED it and may want to make in my avatar.......

Oh, shoot. I did post that 'THEY WILL BE LOCKED!!' animation, but it turned all fuzzy and black when I uploaded it from photobucket, so I deleted it. Does someone else have it? If not, I asked for it to be posted at another board, and I'll post it here again when I get it.

I hate the term "Claymate". HATE! I have never liked it. Clay fan is ok or Clay whore - but NOT Claymate!!

How about "Claybabe"? That's what they guy at the Courtyard in Tampa called us as we were riding up in the elevator.

And now Jerome has video to go with the "mostly harmless" description next to my name on his list.

Does Jerome really have a list?

Y'all know I was just kidding, right? I don't have any sooper sekrit info about the legendary LIST. I'm sure Jerome at the very least has a mental list since there are so many people who show up at multiple Clay appearances.

I meant to comment on this from Solo....it had me laughing earlier. Mostly harmless? Clay has seen you in action missy. heee. Oh yeah, I don't think the list is urban legend.

Clay doesn't seem like the kind of guy who forgets your name after a 5 year relationship so he's safe. The cellcert got eaten so some of y'all don't know how I ended up slapping Scarlett upside the head. When Clay asked her who was sitting next to her, she had this blank expression on her face. It was clear to me and PerusingOne that she couldn't remember our names. If someone had offered her a million dollars to name us correctly, she couldn't have done it. PerusingOne starts saying my name under her breath and through clenched teeth because Scarlett is about a second away from telling Clay that she has never seen these people before in her entire life. Apparently, Scarlett didn't hear her and blurts out "Solo". I have a couple of brothers and whenever they say something stupid or something they shouldn't say, I slap them on the arm. Scarlett was of course holding the camera in her hands and I didn't want the Clack to skip around so when I instinctively slapped her, I got her on the head. The rest is history.

Oh, I just love poetry! Especially this high-brow stuff. Such a thoughtful subject (or at least one I like to give a lot of thought). :cryingwlaughter:

Solo, no I didn't know if you were kidding or not. :lol: That video of you and the whole camera incident is one of the few on my harddrive. :clap:

I can't get enough of the "When I See You Smile" serenade to Flat Clay in Pala. I found this version. Includes lots of banter. Too Fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGe941M4Eh4

Edited by saltwaterdog

Clay doesn't seem like the kind of guy who forgets your name after a 5 year relationship so he's safe. The cellcert got eaten so some of y'all don't know how I ended up slapping Scarlett upside the head. When Clay asked her who was sitting next to her, she had this blank expression on her face. It was clear to me and PerusingOne that she couldn't remember our names. If someone had offered her a million dollars to name us correctly, she couldn't have done it. PerusingOne starts saying my name under her breath and through clenched teeth because Scarlett is about a second away from telling Clay that she has never seen these people before in her entire life. Apparently, Scarlett didn't hear her and blurts out "Solo". I have a couple of brothers and whenever they say something stupid or something they shouldn't say, I slap them on the arm. Scarlett was of course holding the camera in her hands and I didn't want the Clack to skip around so when I instinctively slapped her, I got her on the head. The rest is history.

Hee. I forgot the cert got eaten... I heard every word tho and it was funny as hell! :lol:

I missed you too, Twin!

I had to test some clack on my new monitor so I was looking at some of Scarlett's Orlando clack. Holy shit, that stuff is crystal clear! Most excellent! I got lost in a trance for awhile and the next thing you know I was playing Miami WDC over.and.over.and.over again. Damn, that was good! That blue shirt of clingy goodness and his cute little tush barely covered by those crazy, lovable jeans. :hubbahubba: And his voice.... O.M.G. Treat yourself. Go peek.

I hate the term "Claymate". HATE! I have never liked it. Clay fan is ok or Clay whore - but NOT Claymate!!

I prefer "ClayBitch" myself. :RedGuy:

:XmasRed:

At GMA one year we had a sign (drawn on a paper towel) "Aiken's Bitches". I like that.

Poetry night, I see. My silly contribution:

I would do him just for fun

I would do him on the run

I would do him on a bench

I would do him like the French

Just for fun while on the run

On a bench just like the French

I would do him fast or slow

:DoClay: dontcha know?

Edited by jmh123

Oh, YSRN...I FLOVE Miami WDC! I FLOVED what he wore for that one and only time! Blue shirt of clingy goodness, indeed! I remember Thankful4Clay had an avi (I think) for awhile that was a gif of him pulling that clingy shirt away from his little pokey nipples...hee!

I would do him nice and slow

I would do him til he cried "O"!

I would do him, never stop

I would do him from the top

I would do him round the world

I would make his his flag unfurl.

I would do him, yes I would

I would do him oh so good.

sigh.

(Oh and because I just LOVE this)

I would do him, slut I am.

First full day back at work. Weird place these days. Maybe somebody's tenth moon is in somebody's descending house or something....

:XmasRed:

Oh, and congrats, CarolinaClay! on becoming a grandmammy! :clap:

ETA again: I was in some shop after work today (I swear I can't remember now which one---I stopped in three before going home!) but I kept catching bits and pieces of a tune that seemed familiar. At first I thought, "OMG! It's Clay" just because I recognized the melody, but I couldn't hear the vocals well at all....I couldn't concentrate on it, though, because I was paying for something and then I heard it....

It was that song that Clay sang on AI on Billboard night---can't remember the title (GOd, the 'can't remember thing tonight has me freaking out!)...oh...wait...it's "At This Moment"...I LOVED how he sang that song and couldn't believe it when Paula told him he hadn't sung it with enough 'heartbreak'...wtf? Anyway, the guys who were singing in this store (the orginals) sounded like a cheap imitation of Clay's version.

Get a clue, Pauler. :wordpooper:

Edited by muskifest

BWAH - today's pointless mention of Clay

Star-Telegram Horoscopes

Pisces (Feb. 19 -- March 20): Like Clay Aiken, you are the epitome of ... well, I can't really say anything without getting in trouble. I really just wanted to get "Clay Aiken" in these horoscopes so I'd get more hits.

Lufthansa has the best connections from here, so that's going to be my first choice.....only one stop in Frankfurt and that's good.....I put a little note on the top of John's laptop. "Book this one." I agree about Heathrow, no fun there at all.

Zena, I see you down there. Come out and play with us. Tell KAndre that you are being a good custodian of her sword. These are important things that the eHP need to know.

Would someone do me.....a favor? Keep the Seuss doins' going until morning when my brain wakes up again? I want to play, too, but right now I'd can only do him in my dreams.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hee. I forgot the cert got eaten... I heard every word tho and it was funny as hell! :lol:

Solo, Clay's supposed to think you're mostly harmless because you hit other people without thinking but you're not likely to hit Clay himself, so that's ok. Makes perfect sense. And all his fans who treat each other terribly, say nastly things about each other, call each other names are actually the nicest people on earth because they would never do that to Clay, just to each other. Uh-huh. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

My daughter E. (I refuse to refer to her as jamlet...*g*) is off visiting her friend who works on Broadway. He knew about these show lotteries they do. Not clear if they are just for performers in other shows or open to anyone. Anywho...yesterday after she arrived they went down and put in for some shows...and won the right to buy two front row seats to Wicked for $25.00!!!!!!!

I haven't spoken to her yet today to hear how she liked it but damn...where'd she get that kind of luck? I may have her try for my Clay tickets the next time.

---

Loved the Seusical stuff. You guys are a hoot. :cryingwlaughter:

---

I edit...therefore, I am. :wordpooper:

Edited by jamar1700

Good Morning Everyone,

36 Days until Clay is Live at Lincoln Center!

47 Days until Clay Tapes The Skating Special!

67 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

93 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

96 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

What is it with September Anniversarys? It happens to be mine today. 38 years but who's counting? I think it helps that he lives in another state and only comes home twice a month*g*

Since I am really bad at remembering this stuff: Happy Birthdays, Anniversarys and anything else you all are celebrating this month! (Phew hope that covers it) :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I knew it was going to be a good day today. Hardly any traffic on my commute and when I walked into Wal-Mart to buy an Anniversary card this morning (oops) Clay was singing Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word, to me....yes it was to me, since I was the only shopper!

Solo, Clay's supposed to think you're mostly harmless because you hit other people without thinking but you're not likely to hit Clay himself, so that's ok. Makes perfect sense. And all his fans who treat each other terribly, say nastly things about each other, call each other names are actually the nicest people on earth because they would never do that to Clay, just to each other. Uh-huh. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

No, chickie, Clay is supposed to think both YOU and Solo are harmless because y'all constantly PRETEND to be harmless. You know perfectly well you have tricked numerous guys in this fashion, and push comes to shove, Clay is a guy. I don't try to pretend to harmless - me, I'm innocent as a little lamb. Yes, indeedy!

And this is totally original too!

To do, or not to do--that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the body to suffer

The slings and arrows of sensuous bodies (I'm the sling, Clay's the arrow - get it? Hah, I'm good!)

Or to take arms against a sea of competition (I'm looking at all you heifers!)

And by opposing end them. To sleep after we finish --

No more--and by a sleep to say we end

The (fill in the blank, since we don't wanna be a completely pervy board) ache, and the thousand natural shocks (Hey, he's young!)

That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation (This is good. I stole thought it up all by myself no matter what it looks like. Really.)

Devoutly to be wished. To die (yeah, the little death), to sleep--

To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub, (Rubbing is good)

When he himself might his quietus make (My subconscious says these are all nice phallic symbols, so I'm leaving 'em alone)

With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,

To grunt and sweat under a weary fan,

Evermore, quoth the Raven.

KAndre bows to the fans of her literary plagarism genius...especially merrieeee!

Think of it as highbrow sampling!

Kandre since we are on a literary bent today, I actually like this one:

Why, (wo)man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus, and we petty (wo)men walk under his huge legs and peep about to find ourselves..........you can finish the rest*g*