#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

Looks like I can't chat Thursday, either. Darn! But I'll be there Friday.

Here's Clay with ATDW - I hope he's proud of it. I am!

virgincd-01.jpg

I loved this interview, and I still watch it frequently. He was soooo cute, and hilarious, too!

_______0aca-2-big.jpg

And the performance afterwards was hawt.

jk-07-1.jpg

jk-06-1.jpg

100_9073ct-2.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Wow, took me forever to be able to reply...kept getting page cannot be found.

I like Clay with or without the beard, doesn't really matter to me....but I do love me some sideburns; even liked the scruffy ones from his audition.

So, I am off the rest of the week since I worked the week-end; should be cleaning the house, but it is a really nice day out, so I think I will concentrate on the garden instead.

Aren't you glad I was finally able to post?

Kim

CHAT REMINDER

TOMORROW 9 PM ET

eeek I even made a date myself which I now have to cancel....lordie

Thanks you for the reminder, my life has be crazy for a week. I have been going through an entire house remodel...well, okay we had one bedroom and a kitchen to live in for two days. I really want to try to make the chat.

Kim, I missed your anniversary..hope it was a great day for you both. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just read that the Weekly World News is going out of business (they of the Bat Boy fame). Now if it was its owner, the National Enquirer I would be jumping for joy.

Love, Love, Love the GMA pics!!!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Sadly<>ran out of batteries around 4:00 AM,
Rats! Don't you just HATE it when that happens, KarenEh? :whistling-1:

but on the morning of the 19th I wasn't going to follow suit. Nope! No way! I had a dozen fully loaded rechargeables and lasted until the end and beyond. I love having back up.
Ah, that's my girl....was it good for you? :naughtywag:

At work this morning....feeling a bit better, although that front top quadrant of my head still screams to be excised and discarded (hope the sinus thing I'm prone to doesn't set up house, gawd)...

Mucho work to catch up on...thanks to all for their 'well-wishes'....hello and :F_05BL17blowkiss: to Claygasm--DON'T BE A STRANGER! THIS IS YOUR HOME!

Love all the pictures posted here...thank you all for those. And yeah for a Dec. 15th concert, CG! :clap:

Hmmm....Dec. 15th, huh? A Saturday, isn't it? :lipstick::XmasRed::lilredani:

ehhhh - I'd do him in a buggy, too.

Ha you'd do him anywhere!!!!!

Green eggs and ham, anyone? Is there deep, deep symbolism in Dr. Seuss?

I think the bristling at the word "Claymate" is because some do not like being lumped into a one size fits all category. Claymate variety "abc" may be very distasteful to Claymate variety "xyz". Claymate is a United Nations term and some prefer being identified by their individual country.

...awwww....one year already?

keepingfaith, that's a very cool picture. I don't remember seeing it before.

(btw, I've found being on top can be fun. You just need to be limber)

Image6-1.jpg

I would do him in a buggy

I would do him soft and huggy

I would do him on the floor

I would do him at the door

In a buggy at the door,

Nice and huggy on the floor

I would do him here or there

I would do him anywhere

(what can I say?...It's the pre-school teachers in me)

Edited by laughn

No external source of electricity required. Amen.

I don't really think there is any backstory. Some people object to the word because it is a derivative of Playmate and they find it sexist....

Yeah, and I've never been known to objectify anything myself, either. Nope! Not me!

Okay.....maybe once or twice.

YAY! For Williamsport! I don't happen to live anywhere near there but any concerts that happen to be along my path to Nova Scotia after Decemer 9th, I consider to be in my backyard.....being as I think I really do live out of hotels. muski, you must come.....Williamsport would probably be a good place for that to happen. It IS a Saturday night and all that. Is this a membership house?

:XmasRed:

In the interest of racking up multitudinous airline points, I'm flying off to Baku on the the 6th for a look-see. I've got kayak open here and I'm going through tons of flight options. Anyone have comparative opinions on these airlines: British Airways, Luftthansa, Turkish Airlines, and Aeroflot (HAHAHAHAHA)? I think my other choices are KLM, who I've flown with before, and United, who I haven't flown in a long time.

I have no idea how I am going to swing this and the school work I'm supposed to do that week. I think we are staying at the Hyatt, so I'm asssuming the internet connections will be okay. If not.....oh well. In the meantime, I'm going to make hours and hours of fine DVDs to play on the flights.

More GMA prettiness for the lovers of the clean-shaven Clay, then back to my essay....

96893338-L.jpg

Edited by Karen Eh?

Oh my goodnes...pretty, pretty pictures , pages and pages of pretty pretty pictures.

My favorite look is BAF-beard Clay, and I'm with you JaMar, the casually unshaven pictures of Clay are super hott! Makes me think maybe he just rolled out of bed and didn't have time to shave. The picture of Angela and Clay is one of my favorites. And as beautiful as Angela looks in the picture, I still have a strong desire to photoshop my face over hers. So what if the hands won't match?

I like beard burn. :) Which is why DH has had a full beard, moustache, etc. for years now. I think the reason I like Clay with facial hair is because it makes him look more manly, and in turn, makes me feel not quite so much like a perv. The ATDW pictures are wonderful, but he looks years younger in them.

Hmmm...Clay, leathered up, scruffy, full facial hair..... :Thud: Yeah, I'd do him.

Oh yeah...Williamsport. That was a good trip. We went to Franco''s afterwards, where Ducky was insulted by the chef calling her a Claymate. Good save, Jamar. And they had cooked Clay's lunch or dinner earlier that day. They were such sweethearts there. They didn't even toss us out on our considerably inebriated asses at closing time, just locked the front door and kept pouring us drinks. :cryingwlaughter: I can't believe not a single picture turned out. I must've been drunker than I thought. :(

I hope Clay does a busline this Christmas tour. It's just part of the 'tour experience' now. How crazy is it that I remember the buslines better than I remember the concerts?

Edited by Bookwhore

Karen Eh, I don't know nuthin' 'bout all them fancy airlines, but you know our friend Claygasm is a travel agent....just sayin'. :whistling-1: I'm hoping now that there's a Sunday Dec. 16th show added....oooh....do we have a pah-teh forming on that weekend? :RedGuy::clap::XmasRed::naughtywag: :xmas07a:

IMG_1214.jpg

I have not seen that pic before. Is that Nick with the backpack? What are they all looking at? Was that prior to the Kimmel taping? Enough questions?? :cryingwlaughter:

Yes, that is Nick. Don't know what they are looking at .... maybe the "presidential entourage" he discussed later on Kimmel. GMA was on the 19th, and Kimmel was a week later on the 26th.

...awwww....one year already?

keepingfaith, that's a very cool picture. I don't remember seeing it before.

(btw, I've found being on top can be fun. You just need to be limber)

Image6-1.jpg

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

I think that pretty much says it. Here, There and Everywhere.

In my dreams.

More GMA prettiness for the lovers of the clean-shaven Clay, then back to my essay....

96893338-L.jpg

Holy smokes, look at those eyelashes! :hubbahubba: I loved his look around the CD release. I really like the clean-shaven look, but a little scruff (and a little burn) are very sweet.

Claymate. I hated that at first, then just got used to it. I don't mind now - it just seems like part of the territory.

That works much better! I was stuck at "huggie" and didn't want to go down that road (brand identification and other connotations). "Pudgy" might work though.........

Claymate. I hated that at first, then just got used to it. I don't mind now - it just seems like part of the territory.

Yeah, that's my take on it too!

I haven't seen this before and it just cracks me up.

What a group -- those two party dogs, Quiana with her "This is not a joke" admonition, and Clay with a classic "I thought we were goin' sightseein'!" Too funny for words.

Too funny....and I'm with playbiller, where are those other two guys NOW? HUH!?!?

I LOVE CLAY AIKEN!

Miss me?

Hee.

I got a new computer. I'm transferring all the goods over. I've never felt so inept in all my life! LOL! Getting there tho.

I love Cly Iken!

:preachit:

^^^ ooo, new stuff. (There are still two whistlers tho. Heh)

Jamar... Can you still not find the color thingy? Did you scroll all the way up into the banner area? I'm using Firefox and thar she be.

Happy 919. :lipstick:

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

Brilliant!

On the tour, on the bus

I would do him without fuss.

I would do him on the lamb

I would do him. Slut, I am.

Hard to believe it's been a year.

gmaclay.gif

In a buggy at the door,

I would do him anywhere

Brilliant!

On the tour, on the bus

I would do him without fuss.

:cryingwlaughter:

BWAAAAAAHHHH!!! :lmaosmiley-1:

Who's going to illustrate this literary masterpiece? And will it be X-rated?

I have a vague recollection of having done something similar, using pictures of Clay inserted into a 'revisionist' version of some Dr. Seuss book, but now for the life of me I can't remember which one. It waaaay back in the dark ages. I think on RHT.

No external source of electricity required. Amen.

I don't really think there is any backstory. Some people object to the word because it is a derivative of Playmate and they find it sexist....

Yeah, and I've never been known to objectify anything myself, either. Nope! Not me!

Okay.....maybe once or twice.

YAY! For Williamsport! I don't happen to live anywhere near there but any concerts that happen to be along my path to Nova Scotia after Decemer 9th, I consider to be in my backyard.....being as I think I really do live out of hotels. muski, you must come.....Williamsport would probably be a good place for that to happen. It IS a Saturday night and all that. Is this a membership house?

:XmasRed:

In the interest of racking up multitudinous airline points, I'm flying off to Baku on the the 6th for a look-see. I've got kayak open here and I'm going through tons of flight options. Anyone have comparative opinions on these airlines: British Airways, Luftthansa, Turkish Airlines, and Aeroflot (HAHAHAHAHA)? I think my other choices are KLM, who I've flown with before, and United, who I haven't flown in a long time.

I have no idea how I am going to swing this and the school work I'm supposed to do that week. I think we are staying at the Hyatt, so I'm asssuming the internet connections will be okay. If not.....oh well. In the meantime, I'm going to make hours and hours of fine DVDs to play on the flights.

96893338-L.jpg

Any one of those airlines with the exception of Turkish and Aeroflot.

I'd be interested to know what the culture and food are like in Baku.

Think they have internet cafes? :RedGuy:

Who's going to illustrate this literary masterpiece? And will it be X-rated?

Bookwhore....I don't know about illustrations for the Dr. Seuss ditty (hilarious, by the way :clap: ), but while someone is perhaps putting something together for that, you might want to visit my own illustrated ditty I wrote last year about this time...

called PIANO MAN--A PICTORIAL PLEASURE PIECE

This is a link to the story currentlyin the "Collections" section of Clayversity's Dept. of Creative Writing...

X-rated? :lilredani:

:naughtywag::whistling-1:

Edited by muskifest