#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

OK..here's the problem...

everyone look to the bottom left of your page...

Make sure your skin is set to IPB 2.2.0 - as long as it is all the new features should work correctly.

We'll be getting rid of those other skins, and then working to make all the changes to the new default skin...well as soon as we figure that all out :cryingwlaughter: It might take a few days...

This is jacked fun

It works...It's a miracle!!!!!!

Edit counter works too! Darn!!

Edited by merrieeee

My edit doesn't work, or else I don't know how to use it. I tried to edit to say that I am using Firefox's Mozilla. Plus I tried to use the "resize smaller" feature on my hoochie koochie guy and same problem.

When you click on edit, you get a drop-down menu with a couple of options. You have then choose between quick edit or full edit. A quick edit will just let you edit the text, and doesn't give you all of the bold, color, image and other options in full edit. Are you getting the drop-down menu?

Make sure your skin is set to IPB 2.2.0 - as long as it is all the new features should work correctly.

We'll be getting rid of those other skins, and then working to make all the changes to the new default skin...well as soon as we figure that all out :cryingwlaughter: It might take a few days...

OK - checking it out!! :lipstick:

I like the new emoticons dropdown menu!! (some are missing! :naughtywag: )

THANKS!! good job!!

ps - will you be going back to green???? :whistling-1:

Hmmm....I keep trying to hit the quote button to quote Cindilu2's post about her swears *g* and I can't...it just jumps away and throws me up to the top of the page? hmmm....others seem to be able to quote...??

Also...the code doesn't work in my reply by highlighting and hitting the button above the reply box...I'm having to type the html code.

Let's see if this will even post...

Well it posted...any ideas, anyone?

Well,l the quote button worked fine for me.  But those damn codebox thingies!  What the hell are they, anyway?  And why can't I make them work? 

oh crap

BWAH! Popped in to see if we're the Titanic or that other boat that won the big boat race, whose name I don't know because I don't follow such things unless Leo DiCaprio is in them...

you guys are amusing! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :funny:

ooh...are these new?

:thdom2: :naughty2: :th74: :dumb_people: :17f71c4d:

My edit doesn't work, or else I don't know how to use it. I tried to edit to say that I am using Firefox's Mozilla. Plus I tried to use the "resize smaller" feature on my hoochie koochie guy and same problem.

When you click on edit, you get a drop-down menu with a couple of options. You have then choose between quick edit or full edit. A quick edit will just let you edit the text, and doesn't give you all of the bold, color, image and other options in full edit. Are you getting the drop-down menu?

Ahaa. I think I just used the quick edit. I bet that is the problem. Thanks. I'll try it the other way next time.

BWAH, Bookwhore! What the heck did you do with your avi?? I don't even want to look that that ... thing.

Those emoticons were added a little while back, Muski. You've been falling down on the job, girl!! You could have used them before.

Bookwhore, somehow your avatar location got changed to a picture from something called uglyoftheday.com. If you PM me your avatar location, I can change it back for you....

ETA: I got rid of the "ugly" for you....you just need to fill in your avatar setting with your original location....

This is jacked fun

Hee. Sorry. It'll be fiiiiine!

I love that the emoties don't take up the whole dang post page. Yay!

And I'm SO happy that I logged in just in time to see that fahreaky avvy from Bookwhore! :lol:

New toys are funnn!

ooo, Toggle Side Panel is cool too!

eta...

Not only are we getting a new look to the forums, but I gave FCA Media a makeover last night as well. Check it out! Many thanks to cindilu2 for the graphics, and of course to the photographers, scrpkym and Five Goldens.

Cool! And I love those pictures... classic!

I'm so glad that Clay got to go to his HS reuinion. Wonder if he choppered in? :) And just out of curiousity - how does Careless Whisper know that Clay went?

Bookwhore, somehow your avatar location got changed to a picture from something called uglyoftheday.com. If you PM me your avatar location, I can change it back for you....

ETA: I got rid of the "ugly" for you....you just need to fill in your avatar setting with your original location....

Thanks for figuring that out, ldyj!! I was traumatized by that ugly avi. Now I have to post and look at a purdy picture of Clay to get the ugly out of my head. (Oh, and by the way, I just clicked 'quote' and 'reply', and it worked just fine.)

9dbf0205.jpg

OMG!! It was meant to be a joke!! I thought I'd set my avi to some really freaky ugly dude and try to blame it on the board update, just to mess with coiuchie's head. :lmaosmiley-1: I've been laughing my ass off reading here this afternoon. Y'all are just too helpful

I'm so glad that Clay got to go to his HS reuinion. Wonder if he choppered in? And just out of curiousity - how does Careless Whisper know that Clay went?

Careless Whisper wrote:

Apparently, Clay attended his 10 year high school reunion over the weekend <snip>. The daughter of a friend of my manager was at the reunion and said Clay was there, too. That's all I know. <snip>

Whee! We have a pretty new board! I thought I was at the wrong place for a minute!

Just testing...It works, the color board is where it should be!

This is going to be fun testing everything out.

Kim

I'm so glad that Clay got to go to his HS reuinion. Wonder if he choppered in? :) And just out of curiousity - how does Careless Whisper know that Clay went?

Thanks for figuring that out, ldyj!! I was traumatized by that ugly avi. Now I have to post and look at a purdy picture of Clay to get the ugly out of my head. (Oh, and by the way, I just clicked 'quote' and 'reply', and it worked just fine.)

9dbf0205.jpg

Yeah, Gibby...I was wondering how CarelessWhisper knew that tidbit, too...but I'm :lilredani: happy that he got to go...wish to hell I could've been a fly on the walls, though! Woot! Hope Tyra had a blast! :whistling-1::cryingwlaughter:

I wanna see the ugly avie Bookwhore had for a while...I missed it.

And what's this about 'toggling'? Sounds duuuurrrrrty. :naughtywag:

OMG!! It was meant to be a joke!! I thought I'd set my avi to some really freaky ugly dude and try to blame it on the board update, just to mess with coiuchie's head. :lmaosmiley-1: I've been laughing my ass off reading here this afternoon. Y'all are just too helpful

Bookwhore, you are baaaaaaaad!!! I wondered why your avi was the only one that got changed. You need a spanking! :thdom2:

ooh...are these new?:thdom2:

C'mon now musikfest, didn't you recognize this one? :thdom2: It's me, er....princess zena, frontal view.

If you want to see my best side, complete with sword, however, you hafta check out my avatar!!!!!!!!!11

i have this fascination with emoticons....my current favorite.... :RandomSmiley:

Great new paint, couchtomato, same comfortable house!

love, love that picture, Gibby. i'd like to be this man's guru. :thsign27:

Edited by zena

:breakpc2: OK, I LOVE this emoticon... I've needed it way too many times... :cryingwlaughter:

Everything seems to work, tho the way the color palette shrinks when you try to click on a color weirded me out... LOL

I vote for getting our green skin back if possible, pretty please. Neat upgrade, tho!

I hope Clay did go and had a great time and too bad he didn't take Tyra as his date... :hubbahubba: That would have made a few news stories..... LOL

Let me see if this works for me, too. I like change, yes....yes....I do. What are all these cute little Quick Access things on the side? Are they like zippers? I think I'll keep my fingers away from those because I wouldn't want to get myself in any trouble in the middle of the afternoon.

It's very cute in the back section where all the work gets done. Nice upgrade, you guys!!

Edited by Karen Eh?

OK - checking it out!! :lipstick:

I like the new emoticons dropdown menu!! (some are missing! :naughtywag: )

THANKS!! good job!!

ps - will you be going back to green???? :whistling-1:

Oooooooo!

Though I see y'all have issues. And no self control!

:preachit::naughtywag:

:wordpooper: