# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!!

The perfect ending to a craptastic week in my often craptastic life!!!

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE SEDAKA THING!!!!!

AND THERE WAS A CELLCERT??????

Thank god for clack!!!!

From CH:

Corabeth report:

Gorgeous hair, gorgeous pinstiped suit, gorgeous man.

The cheekbones are back!!! No more round face! The "Clay face is back." He looked gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Solitaire gave them chills and got an amazing ovation. The entire audience stood up.

David Foster played the piano for Clay and as Clay left the stage, David high-fived him.

They did some film tributes and Barry Manilow was on it and plugged his album and mentioned recording Solitaire. When David came out he said, "someone else recorded Solitaire, Barry."

Jaymes was there. So was Mary Brennan.

David said, when you write a great song you can sing it a Thousand Different Ways. He started to introduce Clay and stopped and said, "no need to go through all that -- Clay Aiken."

Scarlett Strikes again...Yeah!!! She got shaky clack!

DF is funny.

And sweet Scarlett is a GODDESS!!!

Off to listen to the clack, but not before I give a hug to Ldyj and Mr. Ldyj.

And to KAndre because I sympathize.

ETA: SHIT!! And now I am at the top of the page!!!! Someone somewhere really does not like me!!!!

CG! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :clap: I've been worried about you! Bad week, huh? Well, we'll just let Scarlett's clack help you out there, won't we?

Scarlett, honey! Let's get that video rolling! C'mon! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

If Scarlett got clack, that's all I need to know before heading to bed.

It has been one awful day. It started out with a strange man walking into my bedroom this morning with a toolbox. I have never been so freaked out in my life.

But as you can see I seem to have survived.

Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with my best very blackened burnt rice pot.... and oh yeah I seem to have melted the cord for the coffee-maker by putting the pot onto it. Oy vey!!!

:songstuckinhead: ......there was a man............

Gimme a sec, Claygasm, I'll rescue you! Ooops, Muski beat me to it.

{{{{CG}}}}

OK, I'm good in the knowledge that there will be clack for me (eventually -- God knows when I'll get online next), and that candy corn/dancing penises are back.

All is right in the world.

'night all.

candycorn20ani.gifcandycorn20ani.gifcandycorn20ani.gifcandycorn20ani.gif

I love going to bed knowing I'll wake up to fresh hawt Clack!

hee. I love the little penis candycorn guys...and oh yeah...I love Clay Aiken :pinkglasses:

:ilovemypc: whoo-hoo! for Scarlett and irishbookgal and everyone else who's bringing home the Clack tonight! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

CG! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :clap: I've been worried about you! Bad week, huh? Well, we'll just let Scarlett's clack help you out there, won't we?

Scarlett, honey! Let's get that video rolling! C'mon! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Awww, thanks sweetie! Didn't mean to worry you!!

Clack is always good for what ails you - even if its clack that sounds like Clay is drowning!!

But the promise of Scarlett clack and cheekbones sounds very promising.

Thanks zena and Ldyj for hugs and sympathy.

I've missed this place!!!!!

Now - what is taking Scarlett so long!!!!! taps foot impatiently.....

Recap from clabydoll at CV:

Quote:

I just got home from the Neil Sedaka concert. Clay was phenomenal and stole the show. He nailed the glory and the entire song. He sang with such passion I just wanted to cry and scream. Scream I did on the top of my lungs for him. I love you Clay and will always be one of your biggest fans.

I was also a little worried like some of you that maybe his voice would crack during the glory note but it didn't. He seemed a drop nervous when he started the song but totally relaxed after the glory note. I think this was his best glory note ever for Solitaire. He made me so hot just looking at him on stage. It brought back all the old feelings and fantasies. I'm so happy and thrilled I got to see him tonight. You all would have been so proud of him.

David Foster said he's producing Katherine McPhee's next album. dI thought to mlyself who gives a shit about Katherine McPhee.

KSChristian4Clay from CV:

Quote:

A few of my friends just called from NYC. They were sitting behind Kat McPhee. She was all lovey dovey with her boyfriend the entire time.

They said that Clay won over more people tonight. He blew them away with his voice. Also, they said Neil only gave two people standing o's tonight : Connie Francis and Clay.

My girl, Scarlett.

As soon as I read, Scarlett got clack, my body said, OK, the Vicodan can kick in....'night, sweeties!

Dr. A-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is can just eat dirt. Dr. Snow is my true dental love.

Dancin' freaking candy corn???? I've seen it all now. I have seen it all.

Looked weird to me a year ago, and now it seems perfectly normal. Scared yet?

MUAH to CG and KAndre! MUAH to my mom for volunteering to take a bath. MUAH to me for getting home in an hour even though I had to take three detours. MUAH to Clay for making me forget everything but joy!

I don't know much about Katt but do know David was a huge fan of hers and seemed upset she didn't win. What style of music is she Ansa..I know you were a fan. Didn't she do an R&B album or is that someone else.

I like David as friend and mentor but don't want him to produce the album. He can submit a song or two heee.

Hey CG...nice to see you around...sorry about the lousy week...

I will be surprised if that becomes an issue cos DF and Kat had a connection since AI. Most people were surprised when David didn't have a more active role in her first CD.

I am torned...I am pretty sleepy but wondering if the clack will come out as soon as I sleep.

I need a clear picture at least.

I don't know much about Katt but do know David was a huge fan of hers and seemed upset she didn't win. What style of music is she Ansa..I know you were a fan. Didn't she do an R&B album or is that someone else.

I like David as friend and mentor but don't want him to produce the album. He can submit a song or two heee.

I liked her in the show. It seemed like she would do well in some jazzy style or maybe even some old fashioned r&B. The one that became a big fan was Andrea Bocelli. She even did duets with him on his tour. Unfortunately...they tried to put her in a Urban pop princess mold, didn't really fit her image.