#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

Of course this means my twin doesn't read my posts.... :cry4:

:lol: Where do you think I got it!? LOL! EYELASHES!!

Oooops. :blush:

play, it's a nice article, but someone posted at CV that it's a fan blog.

ldyj- is this what you were looking for? :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Kalamazoo2.jpg

GLASSES????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry4: :cry4: :cry4: :cry4:

He better not be wearing those glasses in DC!!!!!

I want my pretty glasses-free Clay!!!!!!!!

Hey muski. Pack something warm. Its going to be VERY cold here the next couple of days. We're even supposed to get a little snow Saturday into Sunday!

By the way, how's your mom's boyfriend doing?

You're right, play, it is linked from the first page on the AI site! Cool!

Stay warm, CG & Muski! Sounds like it will be cold! Maybe you both need new hats and scarves to keep you warm. Heee!

play, it's a nice article, but someone posted at CV that it's a fan blog.

Believe me. It's not a fan blog. "Marnie" works for AmericanIdol.com. Note the other articles she's written.

She is also listed as MarnieSI, the "Idol Insider."

I am the Americanidol.com Copy Writer and "Insider Blogger."

Marnie

Okay...help me out here. I just checked 'weather.com'....low in the 20's in Philly and DC...then I go to Memphis, where it's 40's--50's...then on to New Orleans where it's in the 60's and 70's during the three days I'm there.

How the HELL do I pack for this? :fca:

Okay...help me out here. I just checked 'weather.com'....low in the 20's in Philly and DC...then I go to Memphis, where it's 40's--50's...then on to New Orleans where it's in the 60's and 70's during the three days I'm there.

How the HELL do I pack for this? :fca:

One word, muski - LAYERS!

snicker giggle

I PMed Ansa earlier tonight and said.. I hope he ain't wearing those glasses in DC. I wonder why I did that :whistling-1:

heee

Anyway, thanks for the info Play and Jenna. But really, even if a fan had written it..it's still on the AI website. Why would we dismiss it?

Well I'm spent. I actually think I'll just shut down and watch TV or something... what a week.

ETA: Oh i know..a few games of spider solitaire..wonder who will be accompanying me to the private clay concert tonight :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

snicker giggle

I PMed Ansa earlier tonight and said.. I hope he ain't wearing those glasses in DC. I wonder why I did that :whistling-1:

heee

I guess my reputation precedes me! :cryingwlaughter:

But even with glasses, Clay is CUTE!!!! He's just cuter without them.....

Is it my imagination or are the pictures from this tour some of the most consistently gorgeous from any tour?

I would vote for "not my imagination".

Feel free to let us know and post a link to it but I'm sure everyone here uses VIEW NEW POSTS.

Subtle is your middle name.

Keeping my fingers crossed we get some great clack of the AIW six beams of light. The description of that effect sounds incredible.

I think Clay could do a fantastic network Christmas special now, if asked, much better than ACAC, which was good but, IMO, missed that special spark that Clay has in concert. If not network, maybe cable can come through with an offer. Clay has shown so much artistic growth in three years that should be captured. Still hoping for some upcoming TV, either Xmas or Spamalot related.

Usually I'm not a fan of glasses. Didn't care for the glasses in the clack I've seen of JBT Meadowbrook, and the several concerts last Christmas. But .... I think these glasses he's wearing are totally fiiiiiine ...

Pictures from jtgrannyat CB:

IMG_0258_filtered2.jpg

IMG_0118_filtered2.jpg

yep - he sure was lookin' fiiiiiiiiiiiine tonight!! Can't wait to see how fiiiiiiiiiine he looks on SUNDAY!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Great pix from jtgranny!!

My favorite artilce of all times is the sound and lighting article that was written about Clay during the IT. It is not my field but I loved that article.

I am enjoying the respect that is being shown to Clay. I finally listened to the radio interview from yesterday and it is wonderful. Someone said that the DJs ridiculed Clay in the past. Well they showed him respect during the interview. Did you all know that Clay is a "singer's singer"? Yes! I know nothing about the AI site as I rarely visited it even in its hey day. That article is very nice.

Glasses Clay looks good. Yum.

To answer Couch's question, the producers plan to write the soaps to keep them going.

I have on bicycle shorts and long pants, a turtleneck and a long sleeved tee and a hoodie and my coat - it's 63 in Houston right now and should hit the upper 70's by this afternoon.

I'm gonna die.

But not before seeing my boyfriend!

HA HA!

On my way to the airport - the next time y'all will hear from me will be DC!

KAndre wanders off, singing "Lift me upppppppp"...

BTW, I sincerely love my naughty, gloating peeps in the eHP. But y'all's butts are MINE now. Taunt me from a thousand miles away, will ya!?!?!

I saw y'all were talking about the special lighting effects. K'zoo definitely had them too, so it is partly show lighting. laughn says each venue probably has a lighting board that controls the effects, and some can be re-programmed and some are less flexible about the effects they can accomodate.

We'll be on the road back to Ohio soon (normal people soon, not Clay "soon"), so see ya!

Good Morning Everyone,

22 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

25 Days until The Skating Show Airs!

38 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

49 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Safe travels to all those heading out to see Clay!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim