#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

it's based on deep friendship rather than sometimes fleeting lust

Watch it there, liney! My Clay lust ain't fleeting nowhere! :sleezy:

;)

muski... I beg your pardon, oh smutty one! You are entirely right! :cryingwlaughter: I did say "sometimes" ya' know! Was thinking of you all along! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sorry, I was going to post a scan from In Touch Magazine but I don't know how to post it so it can be enlarged so you can read it.

They are over at CV if someone else can bring them over.

Kim

Thank you ldyj!

I can just picture Clay pacing back and forth...and at the risk of starting up the whole "are they or aren't they" discussion, interesting that they were described as "soulmates"

Kim

People have been examining Clay's profit to Spamalot by gross sales, average ticket price, etc.

Well, here is a little study of how the gross related to other plays in the same weeks. There was one really bad week in February, but it is in more prospective when you realize all the plays had a bad week, the weather was abominable.

12/02 - 14

12/09 - 15

12/16 - 13

12/23 - 09\

12/30 - 07 ! Christmas holiday, almost every show is sold out at 100% Placement random.

01/06 - 09/

01/13 - 07

01/20 - 05

01/27 - 08

02/03 - 08

02/10 - 07

02/17 - 07

02/24 - 08

03/02 - 08

03/09 - 07

03/16 - 07

03/23 - 08

03/30 - 07

04/06 - 09

04/13 - 08

04/20 - 08

04/27 - 09

05/04 - 05

05/11 - 14

05/18 - 15

05/25 - 14

06/01 - 15

06/08 - 15

06/15 - 15

06/22 - 15

06/29 - 14

07/06 - 13

07/13 - 14

07/20 - 14

07/27 - 14

08/03 - 14

08/10 - 14

Purple being Clay's time there, and green, I think is Collins and Lachey.

Thank you ldyj!

I can just picture Clay pacing back and forth...and at the risk of starting up the whole "are they or aren't they" discussion, interesting that they were described as "soulmates"

Kim

Who is Linda Loveland...sounds familiar... a news person in NC?

I hate when they quote "insider" without giving a name. Makes me think they just made that part up.

Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again. :hubbahubba:

thread title?

I liked that part that said Parker can look forward to a happy family because they are going to raise the child together. I hope Jaymes gets a really pretty picture put in a magazine. They snap her 3 days after giving birth. Tain't fair . I hope a mag does a spread on them and they have a picture of them all together and Jaymes looks stunning in it.

Who is Linda Loveland...sounds familiar... a news person in NC?

Yep.

OMG!!! I just realized I have tickets to Spamalot the weekend of the GALA!!!

ACK!!!!!! Jesus--we spent a fortune too.

I think I'm going to cry.

See, this is why I can't stand anything that comes from the tabloids. I refuse to believe that anyone close enough to either Clay or Jaymes that they would be at the hospital during the birth would then run to the tabloids to give "insider information"- such as it is. And again, why would you have to freeze sperm- a ""renewable" (self-generating?) resource?

I just noticed that in the Spam thread! Oh no!

OH NO... .Is there any way to exchange them? I didn't even think when you mentioned your date yesterday.

See, this is why I can't stand anything that comes from the tabloids. I refuse to believe that anyone close enough to either Clay or Jaymes that they would be at the hospital during the birth would then run to the tabloids to give "insider information"- such as it is. And again, why would you have to freeze sperm- a ""renewable" (self-generating?) resource?

In INVF isn't it embryos that are frozen? Perhaps that is what they meant.

Well, no one wanted to believe the tabloids when the story first broke and we all know how that turned out.

Kim

Well, no one wanted to believe the tabloids when the story first broke and we all know how that turned out.

bwah..true..but I'm not starting IIT all over again. LOL.

Wandacleo let us know what you decide to do..can you go the previous weekend..do you have flights alreayd or just show tickets.

{{{wandacleo}}} Call the box office and try to get ahold of that guy that was such a fan of the fans...Craig?? Somebody just posted his picture. Hopefully you can change the tickets to different dates, or return them. He might also know how many days Clay will miss.

Thank you ldyj!

Kim

I just got here...".are they or aren't they" what?

Non-refundable. AND, we've bought airline tickets and paid for hotel.

(SOB!)

Well, I suppose the theater will reimburse us if Clay is out and we can go see another show, but my heart is breaking! I hope he's back for Sunday. SURELY he will be!!!

I called telecharge and the guy said that the producers didn't indicate that Clay would be out any days, so there's nothing he can do about the tickets.

CRAP!!!

Oh well. It's a good thing I like NYC.

Definitiely call the box office, Wanda. They have let people change dates before. I doubt if Clay will miss more than one or two days for the Gala. He has the weight of the box office on his shoulders and remember how he went on stage when he was injured after all the people started to return their tickets.

Thank you ldyj!

Kim

I just got here...".are they or aren't they" what?

Romantically involved...

Kim