#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

BTW, written qualification tests will be in everybody's inbox by morning! :lilredani:

:whatever:

did the smart ladies leave when I came? should I be offended :cryingwlaughter:

I never said that clay didnt say the fans requested to much and got him blacklisted, I believe he believes that..I just dont think its that simple..

stubborness, I think clay should be stubborn when it is about his career...but I think he is a smart stubborn..if that makes sense.

stubborn: I became a vegetarian 11 years ago because my mom said I couldnt do it..clay is an AMATEUR!

BTW, written qualification tests will be in everybody's inbox by morning! :lilredani:

I see someone will start off with a minus 20 points :hysterical:

*Musters up best French Taunter voice*

Oooooh noooooo!!! Ah'm soooooooo scaaaaaared!!!

:hysterical::hysterical: THIS is a fight I can not win...Annabear is the Master!

*puts an apple on teacher couchie's desk*

What? I'm going to need all the help I can get on this test....

an apple? Don't you know we're in a recession? hee

Much to my surprise, this is the most entertaining Oscars in years. It's old-school glam and music and it's terrific!! I kind of rolled my eyes at yet another Beyonce appearance, but damn - that tribute to musicals was fun!

I had to switch to TAR because somehow when I hooked my tv system back up after the big moving furniture all around thang I only have one satellite line -- so I can't tape one channel while watching another and I"m too lazy to go into another room. But I was enjoying it. It feels lean and mean.

OMG OMG!! Panic Panic Panic

Will it be only on Clay Knowledge ? Or general Knowledge... err generally?

Ausdon paces around frantically QUICK ..was the Battle of Hastings in 1066? Or was that the signing of the Magna Carta?What are the names of the inert gases?What was Pythagorus again? A Snake? A man? What was Clays Imaginary friends name at the age of Five?Does he like Peanut butter or will it kill him ? Was that an epipen in his pocket? Rant discontinued due to brain overload....

OMG Sean Penn won!! :clap:

Haven't seen the movie but he deserves it anyway!!! :clap:

ETA: That's only the second time EVER that an Oscar has been awarded posthumously (Heath Ledger). Ironically, the first was to Peter Finch, also an Aussie, for the movie - Network.

I knew I was missing someone ... and I suddenly realize it is Tom Cruise. Both his ex-wife and ex-GF were on stage but he was nowhere to be seen.

Well Bravo, Hugh! Great job - can't remember the last Oscars I enjoyed so much.

Neat - they are rolling the credits with previews of 2009 movies. LOTS of covers remakes by the looks of things. I love movies - gonna be a good year!

ETA: that's a great point Couchie (you get 20 bonus pts :-P) I love Jon Stewart and Ellen Degeneres and Chris Rock - but was disappointed with all of them as Oscar hosts. Billy Crystal is still the king for me, but Hugh did a great job and I would be happy to see him back next year. The staging, the pace, the Big Numbers - all so well done. Even the set was prettier - more elegant and old school. Loved the five former winners presenting in each of the major acting categories. Had the potential to be hokey, but they pulled it off.

:hysterical::hysterical: THIS is a fight I can not win...Annabear is the Master!

anna... couchie.... :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

I got my first A in anatomy and physiology in college... does that qualify me???? Oh, wait.... I love Clay Aiken... that is all the qualification needed!

anna... couchie.... :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

I got my first A in anatomy and physiology in college... does that qualify me???? Oh, wait.... I love Clay Aiken... that is all the qualification needed!

ding ding ding <TM Jamar>

Ausdon you crack me up... no Clay info as I doubt I could come up with anything that gives anyone problems. Sentence structure, coherent thoughts, white space - those will be tested. Which means we may lose a mod in the process :lilredani:

ETA: eek I think I'm a goner too. :hysterical:

oooooooooooooohhhhh!!! In that case, I think I qualify for Dean.

:lilredani:

Heheh, you edited after I posted, Couchie - no fair. I qualify for this part: I love Clay Aiken... that is all the qualification needed!

Crap, why do I have to work and do homework? I missed all the good stuff. Couchie, I was going to tell you I loved you after some of those earlier posts cuz you said everything I would have liked to have said, but better. However, now I may get accused of trying to kiss up to you so I can stay on the board. What to do, what to do? :think:

What I do know that I'll be doing, after I've had some sleep, is ordering that Clay Aiken cd. Has anybody here heard of him? I've heard he's pretty good. Cute too. And apparently he loves all of us stupid people.

I wish I could be as good a fan as you and your board are couchie. There doesn't seem to be a board out there that suits me anymore. All of them with their own little cliques and unless you tow the line you are not accepted. Sort of harkens to what I was saying about how many fans have been run off by the behavior of other fans and their treatment of you. This board used to be filled with a bunch of smart ladies. I miss them.

Dumbass shit reporting in.

On my beloved Mac.

(YAY APPLE!!!!!)

I ordered Clay's CD--it was #6 at the time.