Check In

Couch Tomato

Savonnette is in da house!

My home board is the ClackHouse. I first heard Clay when he sang Open Arms during the Group Two show. I fell in love with him and started voting during the Wild Card show. After the Debacle, I looked for consolation on the Internet and found TWOP. I was exiled with everybody else at the ClackHouse. And now, I've heard of this board and have decided to come visit.

I have a very quiet, mature, responsible personality, so I decided that you guys needed me to CALM THINGS DOWN when you get OVEREXCITED!

So, yeah, you can count on me. I'll be there for you all. Just don't get on my shitlist. That's all.

ETA: Thank you for the welcome AnsamCWand and Couch Tomato!

Edited by Savonnette

I have a very quiet, mature, responsible personality, so I decided that you guys needed me to CALM THINGS DOWN when you get OVEREXCITED!

Wow, now we have two shy and retiring people. The other is KAndre heee.

Hey Savonnette, oh ye of the very cute accent! Welcome!!

Hi, Savonnette!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: I so enjoyed meeting you in Houston, and I've been reading your posts on the CH! You are one very funny lady!!!!! You DH also has a great sense of humor! It must run in the family! LOL

Thanks to all who have welcomed me! I'll try to post on main. I'm looking forward to the concerts starting up again!!!!! :TourExcite:

God, I never look in here. How rude!!!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!

Most especially the very quiet and reserved - dare I say mousey - Savonnette!!

Are you gonna fuckin' post, or what?

grin.gif

Hello, I'm PhillyluvsClay...

I'm a newbie that loves Clay Aiken 24/7

Nice to meet everyone here...

* waves to YSRN*

welcome...hope you feel at home here...looking forward to getting to know you.

Geez, I haven't been in here for a while either....

Greetings to Savonnette and Philly! Philly, thanks for posting the picture of the M&G pass -- I'm deathly in love with that picture. Wish I had one of my own. *sob*

Geez, I haven't been in here for a while either....

Greetings to Savonnette and Philly! Philly, thanks for posting the picture of the M&G pass -- I'm deathly in love with that picture. Wish I had one of my own. *sob*

Oh, I love to share the Claylove... I truly was blessed winning a meet & greet At the Philly concert! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And it's true he smells like fresh laundry! :lilredani:

Um, Right now I feel like the village idiot but, how do I post an avie here?

And why am I dog walker?

dog walker is the first level for members...its like newbie.

to put avie...click on my controls and in the right side panel find edit avatar settings ...then you have two ways...by URL or by uploading the avie from your HD.

New member here, but around the boards since the week AI2 ended, but a Clay fan from the beginning!! I've long admired FCA for the ton of information housed, and more recently have heard kudos from other FCA message board members about how wonderful the board is, so I joined, have been reading, and agree!! Wherever I'm a member, AnAmeraikenInTX is my name, or AAIT or AAinTX or AAITX for short! CV is my main big board home, and I also enjoy me some reading at EAYOR. Um hum, yes I do!

Glad to be here at FCA now too! I see MANY familiar names and friends from other boards. Feels like home too, already!

:clap::clap:

Welcome to FCA AnAmeraikenInTx,

Hmmmm...how will I annoyingly shorten your name :cryingwlaughter: And oooh I see you'll be in San Diego..YAY. You're not the only one that loves EAYOR....haven't been over in a while. I need to go see what's up new. I can only read completed stories cuz I go nuts waiting for chapters. And once I was totally into a story and whammo it jus stopped after chapter 5. heee I've been wondering what happened ever since.

I also recognize your name from being in the fandom since day one.

I'm hapy you jumped right in. Looking forward to getting to know you.

I'm really, really hesitant about posting, but here goes--Been lurking for a long time and being delightfully entertained by talented, articulate, funny and smutty gals! Love you all!

If I could turn back the clock, I would be trecking from venue to venue with you to enjoy "OUR MAN CLAY"

Been to two Christmas concerts and now looking forward to celebrating my birthday at the Kravis center in WPB.

Hoping to all the devoted fans there--will know by the broad smiles on your faces.

Dreamin' of a Clay handshake---guess when you are 83 you can dream?

Voted for him every week but the last time I could never get through---He's still #1...

I'm really, really hesitant about posting, .

Ahhhh Hilda. I'm so glad you posted. I've seen you lurking but didn't want to bother you or invade your space. Welcome officially to FCA and I hope you do come out to play. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here with y'all! AAIT is what I use to shorten my name, but other friends use the other initials, so whatever is just fine!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with my name, CouchTomato!! BWAHHHH!!

No, we didn't get any breaking news in our Houston M&G. It was just 25 minutes of being with Clay, just visiting and chit chatting. I still haven't gotten my recap done, but will be doing so soon (though I guess that soon is starting to look more like Clay's definition of the word!) It was just awesome to be in the same room with him for those beautiful minutes!! Definitely one of my life's best and most treasured memories!!

Yea, the countdown to SD is on! So looking forward to this Cali trip - I'll be at the original 3-fer. :clap: It sure feels likes it's been forever since the Texahoma stops!!