Check In

Couch Tomato

Oh for goodness sake, where are my manners? I haven't introduced myself. (Actually I just realized this thread was here)

Bookwhore was my original ezboard screen name from waaaay back when. I've been through several screen names since then, but bookwhore was my favorite, so I'm back.

My name is Teri, I live in a small town south of Kansas City, MO and I'm a librarian. Let's see......married 26 years, 2 kids. I love Clay with all my heart and saw him most recently in the SCal 3-fer with my bestest buddy JaMar. :F_05BL17blowkiss: JaMar was the one talking about FCA so I decided to peek in and give it a looksee.

That's about it...I'm not very interesting, I guess.

Woohoo!!!! I was right -- another librarian!!!! YAY!!!!!

You'll appreciate this, created for me by another librarian friend, Betty897X. I've been thinking that if I ever get a M&G with Clay, I'd print this out on good paper and have him sign it.

read2.jpg

Woohoo!!!! I was right -- another librarian!!!! YAY!!!!!

You'll appreciate this, created for me by another librarian friend, Betty897X. I've been thinking that if I ever get a M&G with Clay, I'd print this out on good paper and have him sign it.

read2.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! :bier: Mind if I steal it?

Hi, I'm liney23, liney for short. Home board is CB, tho I started out at Claymaniacs. Found this place by accident and it felt like home after the first page.

I am the mother of 3 and gramma of 6 and girlfriend #546,892,168 of Mr. Clay Aiken. LOL

I discovered Clay on finale night and fell like a ton of bricks. I am very metaphyically inclined and believe he is raising consciousness with his light, love and laughter. He brings me joy multiplied.

I am an office manager by day and do Rieki and teach about crystals/minerals and meditation by night and weekend. Talk about using both sides of my brain... LOL

I am very happy to be here and plan to join in as soon as I have done a little catching up in the main thread and looking around to see what's what. Don't want to endear myself by sticking my foot in my mouth. Clay can do that literally, but I can't get my body to bend that far even with great incentive... :Thud:

Hi!!! to fellow newbies (waves madly to bookwhore, bratz and clayglo)

Edited by liney23

liney , Clayglo , Bratz and Bookwhore :helloogreen: You all sound like beautiful people and I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm a relative newcomer to the Clay Nation, having fallen hard over AI5. And I've just experienced my first Clay tour with the first three and last three concerts, and I'm still all aglow and stammering for words to describe it. I've been reading some of your posts on main, and your intros here, and it makes me excited for the dynamism at FCA right now.

Hats off to Couchie, Ansa, LadyJ, the mods and the members, for creating a vibrant board that attracts wonderful people, and puts a smile on my face. Same as Clay.

Hi, I'm liney23, liney for short. Home board is CB, tho I started out at Claymaniacs. Found this place by accident and it felt like home after the first page.

Welcome liney23 and anyone I may have missed.

I am an office manager by day and do Rieki and teach about crystals/minerals and meditation by night and weekend. Talk about using both sides of my brain... LOL

sounds interesting. I must look into Rieki! Does it alleviate stress!

Whew! Talk about marathon reading... (yeah I luv me some ellipses). Being trained in linear thread, I have been reading to get a feel for the Board.

I was absolutely sure I would love it here when I read Couch Tomato's Board Philosphy.

:pod: Yep! That about sums it up for me too. FCA has the same vibe as the earlier board joyfests. What a pleasure.

I have been in the fandom since the anomaly. Internet search became my pacifier. My first board was TTC, then ATCA, RHT, and joined the exodus to CV.

My hobbies are CLAY, reading and Astrology.

Welcome ialreadyam! Yes, marathon reading sessions are a bear, especially when you're new or have been away for a few days (or in the case of this past week, even a few hours). But I'm glad you made it through. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Ansa, that's Clay's backup singer from the early MOAM TV promotion. Wasn't her name Sholanda? The clip is from the VH1 TV special that went behind the scenes with Clay.

And now I've just taken the words out of a different post for ialreadyam. Sorry, I get chatty sometimes.

Hi :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ldyj got it right. Sholanda. I've had that avatar for-evah and I made a pact that it wasn't getting changed until I got me one of those bear hugs. As you can see, no luck yet!

Ansamcw O I like serious and smut too! I just hatesss some of the downer and knee-jerk reactions that abound needlessly. I like reading thoughts openly and not always in PM's.

YSRN Thanks. Glad you went for the acronym. So much easier.

Welcome, ialreadyam!!!! I know you're still waiting for that hug from Clay, but at least you got pretty close to him in both WPB and Orlando!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: cg Yes I did! I'm still wondering if Jerome would have tackled me, if I tried to help Clay up. Now that would have been interesting, no?

Hi,

My name is Kim and just so there is no mistake, my screenname has nothing to do with American Idol, I just have no imagination and so I just took "Aiken" and changed the "en" to "im".

I actually discovered Clay on Wild Card Night...never watched AI, but for some reason I decided to that night and the rest is history.

The first board I ever read was Bolt, than moved on to RHT and then Clayversity. I'm sure a lot of you know me from there...I am also Ozfan4 at the OFC.

I am married and have 4 daughters (23, 22, 20 and 17) and reside on the South Side of Chicago. I work in a Library; my official title is Tech Clerk, but I do just about anything that needs to be done but my favorite job is ordering materials for the Library.

Books are also my hobby; I collect Children's Books, Nancy Drew, Bobbsey Twins, Little Golden Books and The Wizard of Oz (hence my other screenname). My Oz collection is really my hobby as I collect Books and other Memorbilia.

Okay, probably more than you ever wanted to know about me....Looking forward to renewing old friendships and making new ones.

Kim

Soounds like you have 4 reasons to meet Clay, hee. Well, maybe 3.

And 2 of them just broke up with their boyfriends, so a Mother can dream!

Kim

welcome aikim...I thought it was AI Kim when I first saw your name...but it does mak sense aikim...hee

hope you join us in our discussions...

Thank you! Nice to meet you! No problem with joining in the discussions, I can be a real blabbermouth at times!

Kim

welcome aikim...I thought it was AI Kim when I first saw your name...but it does mak sense aikim...hee

hope you join us in our discussions...

Thank you! Nice to meet you! No problem with joining in the discussions, I can be a real blabbermouth at times!

Kim

hee well you will feel at home then. lots of blabbermouth in this board...we can postho too.