Check In

Couch Tomato

I came to welcome AAIT and realized it's been a while since I've waved at all the new folks. I scrolled back and have a belated welcome mat out for these folks, too:

Greetings to sheiladownunder, Savonnette, PhyllyluvsClay, Hilda_Kersten, and ... AAIT! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hope you feel right at home! Have a great weekend! :lilredani:

Caro

I'm really, really hesitant about posting, but here goes--Been lurking for a long time and being delightfully entertained by talented, articulate, funny and smutty gals! Love you all!

If I could turn back the clock, I would be trecking from venue to venue with you to enjoy "OUR MAN CLAY"

Been to two Christmas concerts and now looking forward to celebrating my birthday at the Kravis center in WPB.

Hoping to all the devoted fans there--will know by the broad smiles on your faces.

Dreamin' of a Clay handshake---guess when you are 83 you can dream?

Voted for him every week but the last time I could never get through---He's still #1...

So glad you posted. I've been seeing your name on the "online" list for ages now. Now you should get really brave and post on Main!! Heh.

Welcome to AAIT too. So glad to have you here.

I'm really, really hesitant about posting, but here goes--Been lurking for a long time and being delightfully entertained by talented, articulate, funny and smutty gals! Love you all!

If I could turn back the clock, I would be trecking from venue to venue with you to enjoy "OUR MAN CLAY"

Been to two Christmas concerts and now looking forward to celebrating my birthday at the Kravis center in WPB.

Hoping to all the devoted fans there--will know by the broad smiles on your faces.

Voted for him every week but the last time I could never get through---He's still #1...

HIlda, your post so touched my heart. Welcome!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I wondered if you were ever going to take the plunge....So glad to see you did. Welcome to FCA, Hilda

HI y'all

Thanks for all the warm wishes. Won't be posting much since I'm not computer smart like all of you.

Play--maybe I'll toss out the clock and the calander while I'm at it!

Actually, age is just a number. I'm blessed with very good health. Just yesterday I was up on an 8 ft. ladder cleaning out my rain gutters. Drive to Miami once a month and to Jacksonville every couple of weeks.

Will continue reading and enjoying all about Clay. Will be staying at the Marrriott in WPB for the concert.

Hope to see a whole bunch of fans!

Hey there...

*kicks dirt shyly*

So, I'm sun. Just thought I'd introduce myself because I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks without actually posting. Ya'll are an intimidating bunch ;). But now I'm here so now you're stuck with me. :P

*waves to YSRN*

Hi Sun!!!

Hey there...

*kicks dirt shyly*

So, I'm sun. Just thought I'd introduce myself because I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks without actually posting. Ya'll are an intimidating bunch ;) . But now I'm here so now you're stuck with me. :P

*waves to YSRN*

What? Us? Intimidating?

Welcome Sun!!

Okay, I'm re-introducing myself. I've been a lazy butthead and even though I've been on this board, technically, since day one, I've barely ever posted because I have been so busy at work that I couldn't squeeze another board into my daily routine.

However, now I'd like to try. So "hi" to those of you who don't know me. I am ShelleyC. I live in Toronto and up till now, I have mostly just posted at the CH and Best of Clay (which is a small board that you may not have heard of)... I just went a couple of weeks ago to the upstate NY three-fer (Syracuse, Canandaigua & Chautauqua)... it was awesome! I love him! What more can I say?

It might take me a while to jump into the conversation on the main thread because I'm not exactly sure what the "tone" of the board is yet and what the conversation is that's currently going on... so I may lurk for a while first.

Edited by ShelleyC

:TourExcite: Just got back from doing the Raleigh, Biltmore, Knoxville tour with one of the ladies from

this board who suggested I register here...and here I am. I posted on the ClayBoard and RHT back in the

day with the screen-name Claymeable, but more recently I use MzKatie, and have only been posting at

a couple of really small boards. Its time to branch out a bit, onto a bigger board to meet new people!

I'm from Fredericksburg, Va. Even tho you may not know me, I'v been around for a long time, I went to the Clayvention, I helped put on the CD party for MOAM and also ATDW at Potomac Mills, Prince William County, and have been to every tour. My DH was convienced I lost my mind over Clay at one time, but hes better with it all now.

I see quiet a few people here whose names I recognize, so hello to them and to all of you'll.

And I could use some help with getting a avatar. I can post on a board, but I'm not to good with anything much more technically challenging.

:chatting: Just noticed the titles under the avatars! I won't be a dog walker for long!

Edited by MzKatieOne

Welcome MzKatie! Hope you enjoy it here!

I can't help you with "The Aiken Experience" -- I'm not even sure what you're talking about here, actually! (I suppose I should know, since I'm an admin here...) As far as an avatar goes, go into your control panel and there is a place to upload an avatar. I find it best to upload a certain picture into photobucket first (and you can upload there in avatar size) and then take the URL from there into the control panel.

Have I confused you yet? And unfortunately, I've got to run now....

Welcome MzKatie! Hope you enjoy it here!

I can't help you with "The Aiken Experience" -- I'm not even sure what you're talking about here, actually! (I suppose I should know, since I'm an admin here...) As far as an avatar goes, go into your control panel and there is a place to upload an avatar. I find it best to upload a certain picture into photobucket first (and you can upload there in avatar size) and then take the URL from there into the control panel.

Have I confused you yet? And unfortunately, I've got to run now....

I figured out the Aiken Exp thing, I had to post here first.

Thanks for the advice. I have uploaded pics to photobucket before, but don't remember how. I'll try to

figure that out.

Okay, I'm re-introducing myself. I've been a lazy butthead and even though I've been on this board, technically, since day one, I've barely ever posted because I have been so busy at work that I couldn't squeeze another board into my daily routine.

However, now I'd like to try. So "hi" to those of you who don't know me. I am ShelleyC. I live in Toronto and up till now, I have mostly just posted at the CH and Best of Clay (which is a small board that you may not have heard of)... I just went a couple of weeks ago to the upstate NY three-fer (Syracuse, Canandaigua & Chautauqua)... it was awesome! I love him! What more can I say?

It might take me a while to jump into the conversation on the main thread because I'm not exactly sure what the "tone" of the board is yet and what the conversation is that's currently going on... so I may lurk for a while first.

Hey ShelleyC....my JBT Toronto concert partner...EEEEEEEEEEEE I do hope you post more too.

Welcome to MzKatieOne as well...if you have any problem with navigating the baord or using the many features do not hesitate to pm one ofthe admins or mods...

I hope you join us in main and the other section of the board.

wave.gifHi I'm Lisa

My friend Muski invited me to come on over and play.

I live in Southern California and my home board is RHT

I have met so many wonderful, caring, fun loving gals over the past 3 years Muski being one of them.

And that is what I cherish most about being a Clay fan

I am actually quite shy in the beginning, but hopefully once I get a feel for everything I will jump on in.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Lisa

wave.gifHi I'm Lisa

My friend Muski invited me to come on over and play.

I live in Southern California and my home board is RHT

I have met so many wonderful, caring, fun loving gals over the past 3 years Muski being one of them.

And that is what I cherish most about being a Clay fan

I am actually quite shy in the beginning, but hopefully once I get a feel for everything I will jump on in.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Lisa

Welcome lisa...Glad you can join us...don;t be shy...we are very friendly...