Check In

Couch Tomato

Hey treenuts...glad you can join us. There are a few FCAers in N cali...you guys should get together.

We will be attending the Greek so we should be able to set up some meeting...I am looking forward to that since the eHP will be there too. YAY

Clay was little more than a blip on my radar a year ago. I've never belonged to any boards before.

Welcome! Please tell us more about this next time you post in the Main thread. I love hearing about new discoveries of Clay. Keepingfaith was captured by Clay on AI5 and is going to her first concert this summer too.

Clay was little more than a blip on my radar a year ago. I've never belonged to any boards before.

Welcome! Please tell us more about this next time you post in the Main thread. I love hearing about new discoveries of Clay. Keepingfaith was captured by Clay on AI5 and is going to her first concert this summer too.

:welcome:treenuts! Yes, I'd love to know the story on how you "met" Clay. I can always listen to those kinds of stories!

:welcome:treenuts! Yes, I'd love to know the story on how you "met" Clay. I can always listen to those kinds of stories!

I wrote a bit about it on the main thread :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi! I don't have any real talents to speak of, except that I do love teaching my special needs students.

I've been a Clay fan since the beginning of AI2. I began posting on the CB and TTC. I then ventured over to RHT, then OMC and CV. I lurk more than post on both the CH and CV. I recognize names from both boards. I met some of you at the CH preparty in Houston.

I can't wait to see Clay again in Newark and then at the Florida 4-fer!!! :Tour3: :DoClay:

Hey, I met you! I will see you in Newark as well.

I really should clean up my yard and invite people for a picnic - but I have gone weed city. and need to clean my grill - of course no one would come because I have no Margharita machine.

Beenthinking checking in! I watched AI-2, and when it was over I had lost feeling about Clay Aiken.

Not to hear the man sing or watch him perform seemed...

I have been on the boards since May 18, 2003. The very first board I started posting at was Bolt. Man, posting there was like a wild west shoot out, back in them thar days. Found the CB and lurked there for a long time, now I am CV...still in lurking mode.

I really like Singerman, love the beautiful voice and Clay the entertainer. I am originally from Michigan, moved to N. California, lived there for 7 years, and now am living in the Tampa, Florida area.

I met Couchtomato, at the JNT in Oakland, CA at the pre-party. I also met Spotlightlover and others from the CH. It was a great party, I know that there were a lot of us there, so Couchtomato, I know it would be hard to remember everyone.

I love when Clay tours. Here's to a summer of fun concerts and great clack.. :giveflowers:

I met Couchtomato, at the JNT in Oakland, CA at the pre-party. I also met Spotlightlover and others from the CH. It was a great party, I know that there were a lot of us there, so Couchtomato, I know it would be hard to remember everyone.

Hey Beenthinking...I probably know you by your real name through taking payments and making name tags. I give major props for everybody that can put on fabulous pre parties. That was my one shot and I'm really really proud of how well it went. It was a great team. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!! And welcome to FCA.

Hi CuriousGladys..welcome and can't wait to hear how you chose your names.

Sheiladownunder and no I don't live in Australia. I used the name just to lurk at TTC and never could figure out how to change it. I have lived there and my mother is Australian. I now live in Oklahoma and it's home to me.

Have been a fan since AI, started on Bolt. First person in the fandom I met was Clayzor at the AI tour preparty. She shared with me and my little church going friend from work all the things she wanted to do to Clay. My little friend passed out cold but I fell in love with her :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Anyway, I've been displaced without a board since the RHT meltdown, couldn't wait for the OFC to open and we all know how that went. I still like to go to the OFC, I think I must like pain or something. I like to challenge myself and see how many calm replies I can make before losing it. :wordpooper: Sick, huh?

It was great to meet some of you in Tulsa, Idyjocelyn, Keepingfaith and her sister, Tigerpat and of course Clayzor had great fun laughing and talking with you on Saturday night. Thanks for letting me share your fun. Met Playbiller and Kandre in Houston (I know you don't remember me, but I had great fun watching you guys).

I really love to hear new fans accounts of how they got here, so am heading over to the main thread.

*tackles sheiladownunder and staples her to the board*

EEEEEEEEEE! I'm so glad I got to meet you in Tulsa and spend time with you. I'm also very glad you're here!

I know in my case I tend to be an early bird. That woman you saw in Tulsa was on pure adrenaline by that point. *g* But there are some night-owls around here too....

Welcome to curiousgladys and beenthinking. Sorry I'm late in greeting you but I am on vacation. Can't peek in often and not time to post. Make yourself at home

:F_05BL17blowkiss: sheiladownuder I love you girl....I'm so happy you made it to the saner side of the fandom. I know exactly what you mean about going to OFC and trying to coexist and make positive posts. I can't be there 20 minutes until something or someone pisses me off. The last couple of days over there is a testament to that. I simply have no respect left for the board and certain members and mods. I dcn't see me buying another membership next year. That is sad, because I want to support Clay, but I am hoping a low membership renewal will send him a message to get unbiased non fans for moderators. They really hate me over there and they mod me accordingly. :cryingwlaughter:

Big old squishy hug to you girls. Don't be strangers. :DoClay: