#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Hey Claynadians, we get the all star game on CBC!!! I saw adds for it this weekend during the Canadian National Figure Skating Championships! smile.gif Now, let's hope they show both anthems!

ETA: So, so happy Clay is thinking of doing that medley in concert. It was so awesome in Raleigh with Ruben & Quiana. <3

SO excited about this!!!! Love hockey, love Clay!!

bottle, they took NHL games off network channels starting in 2005. They complained it was messing up regular programming. :rolleyes: I think the only hockey games shown on network channels now are the Winter Classic and the Stanley Cup Finals....I know, they really screwed it up. lol

I think you would have to choose between them if you won, in that instance, Fear.

I bought tickets to the Cleveland show from someone on another board. They participated in a group sale, and they had not been asked to send the money in for the tickets yet, as they were waiting to find out whether or not the tour/show would be cancelled. Yesterday, they were asked to send in the money. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! twinklewhore.gif Maybe I'll find out where I'm sitting for Cleveland and Charlotte soon!

I entered the contest at the OFC for Cleveland and Greenville. I left out Charlotte because I would hate to leave my daughter in the cold while I head off to a M&G. After all, we will be meeting him with 74 other people! cryingwlaughter.gif

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until Clay is singing The National Anthem!:yahoo:

13 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB! :yahoo:

16 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:GA_FCA:

In the new Carolina On My Mind blog, Clay talks tour, hockey (national anthem at NHL All-Star Game), American Idol, and charities. The National Inclusion Project's $50k Pepsi grant win is official!

AmazingCA outdid herself with two handsome graphics using Scarlett's screen caps from the preceding blog entry.

Hope you enjoy. Have a great day, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

I love this:

You have people like Bruno Mars who are still singing and have great voices and sing great melodies ...

Bruno Mars is AWESOME!! :) I love his stuff. I just read an article he did with Rolling Stone recently and I couldn't help but think of Clay when he started talking about his music.

Hey, what are the odds that Mars could write for Clay? :lol: I know, huge wishful thinking there...

(That's the first time I've ever used that analogy and I'm very proud of myself.)

Hee!

Love the new interview...sounds like a great tour, IMO!

I liked that quote too ldyj. He's so cute.

Sorry shortyjill but I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars. Now, that's based on listening to only two of his songs on youtube, since I don't listen to the radio anymore. But for me, his voice was only ok and I really didn't like the songs that much. Maybe it's because it does sound so much like a lot of the other stuff out there, none of which I'm interested in.

I like Bruno Mars, although he doesn't have the greatest voice in the world. His is a good name for Clay to drop, since he's a pretty hot song writer right now.

:09: I'm picturing this tour as having kind of a jazz-club vibe, with a funky little combo backing up a cool vocalist. Only with fewer martinis and cigarettes. :00000462:

(That's the first time I've ever used that analogy and I'm very proud of myself.)

Hee!

Love the new interview...sounds like a great tour, IMO!

I liked that quote too ldyj. He's so cute.

Sorry shortyjill but I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars. Now, that's based on listening to only two of his songs on youtube, since I don't listen to the radio anymore. But for me, his voice was only ok and I really didn't like the songs that much. Maybe it's because it does sound so much like a lot of the other stuff out there, none of which I'm interested in.

I love his singles, but his CD is a mixed bag of all different types of music. Take a listen to his song "Marry You". Really fun, and different from the others. He also wrote Cee Lo Green's current hit, "Forget You" which is a bit different style. :)

Didn't realize Bruno was behind "Forget You," which I LOVE!

I was introduced to Bruno Mars because of being a Glee fan. They've done two of his songs (including "Marry You"), and I enjoyed both of them. Still haven't heard his versions, but I can tell that I like his songs a lot.

ETA: and speak of the devil, the episode of Glee with the Bruno songs is on tonight!

bottlecap, that's how I'm seeing this tour too. Jazz club feel, even if the venues aren't quite that size.

4 Days until Clay is singing The National Anthem!:yahoo:

12 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

:yahoo:

15 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim

3 Days until Clay is singing The National Anthem!

11 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

14 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

The rules say:

Five (5) winners per tour date will be chosen at random on or about January 28, 2011.

So maybe we'll hear about the winners tomorrow.

Fingercrossed2.jpg

Fingers crossed for y'all unless you're also entered for my venues, in which case I hope your entries mysteriously disappear into the bowels of the interwebs. :whistling-1: