#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Question: has anyone listed out all the musical styles Clay's done with WSN? From what I understand, someone tonight suggested the one I was thinking -- Gregorian Chant. Therefore, I have to come up with another, but don't want to duplicate. So if someone knows of a list, please let me know!

Quiet1ne's got that for each show in the Concert Setlist section of the Clack House. (Got to dig the archiving skillz of the Clay Nation!)

http://www.theclackhouse.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1484&start=50

(scroll down to the bottom of the page for TnT info)

1 day until Fort Wayne for me, so :whee: .

And my ailing camera that malfunctioned during the Cleveland concert just came back from being serviced (under warranty, thank goodness), so you can all look forward to more gems like this one. :whistling-1:

th_IMG_0144.jpg

I'll be there too!! I can't wait! :yahoo:

Just in case y'all missed it....

CLAY SANG THE REAL ME TONIGHT!!!!!

Where is the cartwheel-into-heart-attack emotie????

Why, oh why was I not there? I wants it. I neeeeeds it. Precioussssssssssss.

I'm impatiently waiting for it too, just keeping on refreshing Hope's Youtube!! :cryingwlaughter:

LOL. Fortunately there are more Clack gatherers than just Scarlett.

Hee, I wonder who's gonna get it up first? I'm just refreshing CV and Youtube.....whichever place it ends up first I'll have it!

ETA: 1240am -- It's up!!! *runs*

Yes. He did. About 8 feet in front of me. It was sublime. :flirtysmile3:

Yes. He did. About 8 feet in front of me. It was sublime. flirtysmile3.gif

What????????????????????????????? And I went to bed early?????????????????????

OMG! The Real Me was gorgeous....thank you so much to my buddy goldarngirl who captured it beautifully. Was he serious at the end when he said it was retired? Noooooooooooooo....

I hope it's not either. He neeeeeeds to sing it tonight!!

I'm off to Ft. Wayne in a few hours! :whee:

*staples annabear to the board*

Good to see you girl -- and glad you got to see a show!

Real Me or Something About Us? Real Me or Something About Us? Hard choice for me actually. However, by this point, I'm pretty much staying away from clack, just because I want my show on Friday to be fresh, fresh, fresh. And then I'll drown in clack afterwards. Someone will have to send out a search party....

Have fun Fort Wayne peeps! And drive safe!

:GM_FCA:

Ldyj I had to laugh when I saw your post, I was also going to suggest Gregorian Chant Friday Night, great minds!

Apparently during The Real Me, a lady was having a medical emergency and there were paramedics attending her, that is why Clay went to the opposite side of the stage so people would concentrate on him not her. Apparently she was well enough to go to the bus after the show and got to shake Clay's hand.

2 Days until Clay is Wowing us in Waukegan!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I left for work this morning, but somehow ended up in Fort Wayne. Eeeeeeeeeee!

Funny how cars tend to do that...

I'm typing this on my new Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I figured if I'm going to be taking this Friday, and may be doing a recap on it, I should probably have a good way to type! Those touch pad keyboards do not allow me to go fast.

I took my husband to the airport today, and he'll be in San Antonio soon. Tonight and tomorrow night, I'll miss him like crazy. Friday night? Eh, not so much. *g*

BTW, we're FINALLY at about the point for a new thread title. I'll try to set up the poll within the next 24 hours or so. Any last minute suggestions?

Of COURSE bc got a tongue picture! Hee.

Very nice -- hope you had a great time. Details?

Any word from shortyjill? I don't want her fainting or anything like that...