# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

It's looking as if Clay was right in regards to the date of the "announcement." Sigh. Oh well, I have tomorrow off too!

*changes TiVo to record The Today Show for tomorrow*

Yep..I was wrong..Mea Culpa Clay for thinking you had your dates wrong!

Kim

So, it sounds like the Donald (and his son) are going to be on the Today Show tomorrow to begin the announcements of the cast of CApp. And it sure sounds like Clay's in the first round of announcements.

Plus...from the CH (via CV and SueRue):

A heads up for those in the Cleveland area from ChP:

We have a show in our area on NBC called Good Company which is in between the Today Show and Kathy and Hoda. They just announced they would have Clay Aiken and Dee Snider on tomorrow. Must be an interview by remote since Clay and Dee are in NYC and the network I just heard is in Cleveland. Maybe tomorrow is the day for a round of publicity! Kind of neat Clay was one of those chosen to do promo rounds. Maybe some others will be doing promo in other cities.

There is a possibility that Clay and Dee may be on TV several times tomorrow night, as they may be doing media feeds.

Via Quiet1ne at the CH:

Today Show Update from dancermon:
An anonymous birdie just let me know that the some of the cast...including our horse will be on the Today Show tomorrow around 8am at the starting line!

Clay is featured on Tori & Dean tonight, 10PM ET, E! - It is the making of the Funny or Die video.

More possible TV appearances tomorrow:

I just hit 'record' for Access Hollywood for tomorrow night. They announced it would be about Celebrity Apprentice and who is on, etc. I didn't get that they were interviewing any of the contestants.

Lisa Lampanelli is scheduled to be on Letterman tonight but I don't think she will be able to mention TCA as she is about 12 hours too early.

The TCA PR machine at work again on ET.

Mitla96 Mitla96

Entertainment Tonight! quiz about Clay Aiken, asking who had lived with him, Carrie Underwood, Kimberly Locke or ADAM LAMBERT.. (Kimberly)

11 minutes ago

It is was Kim Locke's b-day.

ETA: The Tori and Dean show is on Oxygen, not E!

Clay tweeted! Smutty boy!

clayaiken Clay Aiken @LisaLampanelli @tyrabanks @KChenoweth As promised... I'm twitting my very first twat to YOU!4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:GM_FCA:

39 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

47 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

clayaiken Clay Aiken @LisaLampanelli @tyrabanks @KChenoweth As promised... I'm twitting my very first twat to YOU!4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

*facepalm*

Why am I not surprised...

cryingwlaughter.gif

From the CH:

He was just on with some other contestants. Awww, he's cute. A couple of the people (sorry didn't catch who) said he was ths surprise contestant who was not what they expected. He said he didn't think he was "a take no prisoners" contestant. Did I mention he was cute? The guy makes me smile like a crazy person.
Very cute this morning! His best line, talking about Lisa L. as one who surprised him, "everyone said she's nasty...she's REALLY nasty." Got a laugh from his friends on that one.

Short clips of the boardroom and strategy sessions without sound. He looks fabulous in his suit, standing behind his team.

I can't WAIT for this show to start!

For those of us in Central time, he's on about 8:15 a.m. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tweets from people watching:

QUOTEgatr_girl gatorgirl

Clay Aiken AND Teresa Guidice?!?!? My arse will def be watching Celebrity Apprentice

QUOTEHAUTENYC HAUTE NYC

Theresa Guidice, Lisa Lampanelli, Victoria Gotti, Clay Aiken, a bunch of other gems & Donald Trump. This is gold. #CelebrityApprentice

">QUOTEEmilyAnn316 Emily Bryson

Clay Aiken is going to be on celebrity apprentice!!! OMG I LOVE HIM!!!!! <3

">QUOTECasandraCenteno Cassandra Centeno

So 2 of my favorite people: Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall on celebrity apprentice

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just saw him...he's so cute! I'm glad that Dee said that Clay is the surprise of the group -- because I strongly think that many people in the general public will agree with him after a few episodes. (Of course, we've known that for a while...)

OK, I've got to go to the gym. I started seeing a chiropractor yesterday, and have another treatment today -- so I should workout first BEFORE I get cracked again. Be back later.

P.S. If you have a Twitter account, sign up for TweetDeck -- it looks to be a great way to follow all mentions Clay.

People article and yummy picture of Clay:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20558253,00.html

Clay's Bio From Celebrity Apprentice:

http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/candidates/clay-aiken/

BWAH! I'm in love all over again!

He was just on with some other contestants. Awww, he's cute. A couple of the people (sorry didn't catch who) said he was ths surprise contestant who was not what they expected.
One was Dee and the other was Paul Sr. who suprised me by saying "He's my man!". WTF :cocktail: This is gonna be a blast to watch.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to up my post count...cryingwlaughter.gif

Via artquest at the CH:

These are hysterical!
Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick27m

.@pennjillette says Paul Sr turned into a good friend & was shocked how kind he was #CelebrityApprentice

Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick23m Reply

.@AubreyODay says they weren't allowed to use @Twitter during#CelebrityApprentice

Oh, right, Aubrey.
Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick22m Reply

.@adamcarolla joked he had sex w/ Claymates since @clayaikenwasn't going to #CelebrityApprentice

I agree: In his dreams.
Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick2m

.@AubreyODay says she makesout with @clayaiken in the finale of#CelebrityApprentice! She says @pennjillette dances too

EEEEEEEE!
Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick1m

.@pennjillette says he worked the most with @clayaiken#CelebrityApprentice

Fascinating.

I've been up and following this since 5:00 AM. I need a shower and need to clean up the kitchen. But it keeps raining Clay. Soooooooo happy. Hubby? Not so much.

And I need to leave again for about an hour. Be back in a bit!

Oooops, one more via GBB:

NotYerAvgChick Jamie Steinberg

.@adamcarolla says he was surprised how gritty @clayaiken was! He was the guy you wanted on your team #CelebrityApprentice

Looks like these will all be compiled into a complete interview tomorrow at this site: Starry Constellation Magazine